TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 21, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Ashley - General Discussions: Archive through June 21, 2011 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Ashley, get Bentley out of your head!!!!!!

Bandit

07-29-2001

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bandit a private message Print Post    
I've finally figured it out! JP reminds me of a young Anderson Cooper! (mmmmm)

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ashley tells Chris she can't forget about Bentley. Duh? She's afraid and she needs a release from him and feels sure if she sees him one more time and sees what his intentions are and not just dot.dot.dot. Chris tells her he will see what he can do. It shows in the previews that he comes back. What will happen?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I love JP and if she doesn't pick him....I will adopt him. Since I'm not a Cougar, it would have to be adoption! Rose ceremony is up.
Constantine..Lucas..JP..Ames..Mickey..Ryan.
Nick goes home.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I love JP too, but Nick was my favorite eye candy, even if he is young enough to be my son.
This Bentley thing is going too far. They always say the chosen one has a hard time watching the relationship with the final 2 person and that's understandable. I would expect watching this Bentley obsession could create a problem between Ashley and her chosen one.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Well we have to wait till next week to see that hunk of love, Bentley. Hong Kong here we come.

The guys are mad that he is back.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I think Ames is so darling. He seems like such a sweetheart. I did not find him attractive at all, early on. But after her date with him and just listening to him, I think he is a really neat person.

JP is still my favorite. Love him. Bandit, that's exactly who JP reminds me of, too, Anderson Cooper!

I think the guys should be mad that Bentley is back. This is really playing with their emotions with all this B.S. I'm about ready to smack her if I hear Bentley's name uttered one more time.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I find Bentley rather Neanderthal-ish.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Smokey, get ready because I have a feeling you will hear the name again from her.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Then I guess I better just get my smacking hand ready. lol

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I was so happy Ashley sent home both William and Ben . . I am so tired of hearing about Bentley - it is starting to ruin the season for me.

Nick looked the best in the boxing shorts! Ames has a great body also - who knew under the business suits! I love that he is different than the other guys - I'm not sure he is her type though. She obviously goes for the bad boy type insead of the nice guy.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Not surprised that William went home after that disasterous roast a few weeks back. He was my pick on night #1 -- just shows how I never pick the right guy.

She's starting to look foolish with her obsession over Bentley. I can't wait to see next week and see the guys get mad about it. I'd be mad too!

Scarebaby

07-31-2005

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scarebaby a private message Print Post    
I take back everything bad I said about Ben F -- he's now my favorite, and if Ashley doesn't pick either him or JP, she's a fool. I'm hoping the editing for next week is a tease, and that she tells Bentley to go scr**w himself.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Jag -- wonderful spoiling!!! Thanks so much!!

I'm such a loser -- I fell asleep right after nudging the east coast spoilers and didn't wake up until 9pm Pacific, meaning, I missed the whole first hour of the show here. Ugh!

Tuned into the show in the middle of the 2-1 date with William and Ben F. William -- jeez, get a clue. First he bashes Ashley at the roast, then he spends his 2-1 bashing his opposition instead of focusing on his own intentions. Agree with those who were disappointed Ashley acted on that without further investigation... but, glad she did the right thing by dumping William also. Characterizing himself as a "boy" was right on. So happy Ashley finally got rid of him.

Constantine -- I've decided he needs a hair makeover. Love his face, but his hair is a hot mess.

Missed the Thai boxing and Ames' concussion, but he was looking fine at the cocktail party so it seems he survived it relatively unscathed. Smokey, welcome to the Ames fan club!!! If I were the bachelorette with this group of guys, Ames would be one of the guys really capturing my attention. There's a twinkle in his eye that makes me want to look his direction. I don't know if I would have gone for a guy like Ames when I was Ashley's age, but he's exactly the type of guy I would go for at my present age. Ames was looking fine at the rose ceremony!!

From where things stand right now, it does sort of seem like JP and Ames are the two guys who are most into Ashley. JP especially -- you could just see his delight as other guys left. Such a cutie!

On a different note... all week since the last episode ABC has been showing promos of Bentley's return as though it was going to happen in tonight's episode. I knew from spoiler info that Bentley would not be back until next week, but I'm left wondering why they would so obviously mislead the audience to think it was happening tonight? There were enough good things about the episode tonight that they could have promo'd, why did ABC have to mislead us so obviously about it? Weird.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sigh.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Chris Harrison's blog is already up --

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/06/21/chris-harrison-bachelorette-episode-5-blog/

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 12:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Correction -- in my post above I referenced the 2-1 date with William and Ben F. Apparently I had the Bens confused and it was Ben C. on the 2-1 date along with William.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
This made me laugh. Jimmy Kimmel on Ashley's continued overuse of the B word.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt_HzlKsJLY

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 4:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
The Bentley thing is really wearing on us. Of course we also assume that Ashley has no idea of Bentley's on camera statements so to her he just wanted to go home to be with his daughter, blah, blah, blah, dot, dot, dot. Told my wife last night it's a good thing I'm not one of the other guys and got even a whiff of Ashley's pining over Bentley. It's one of the sore spots in my romantic past as a twenty something when I allowed myself to be played along by a gal while she make up her mind between me and another guy. Probably would have kept me off of this show in the first place but really comes home right now.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jezzed, that YT was pretty funny !!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
... and isn't it amazing how next week the producers will be able to get Bentley to Hong Kong the next day after making a 24-hour flight from the U.S.?

AMAZING...

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 4:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
At this point, I hope Ashley ends up with Bentley.

I wonder how much they had to pay him to tear himself away from his child and go to Hong Kong.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I am so glad she sent William home. I kind of think she knew there was nothing between her and Ben C so that gave her the pur-fact excuse to get rid of him. Still it made her look really bad.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Did Nick ever talk?

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
LOL I thought the same thing about Nick. He sure was cute though:-)