TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 15, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Ashley - General Discussions: Archive through June 15, 2011 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 4:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I'll take me some Ames, please!!!
loved their conversation. it seems like she is really have conversations with these guys and getting to know them rather than just constantly talking about having a 'connection'.

Biginjapan

07-23-2005

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biginjapan a private message Print Post    
How did Ashley fall in love with Bentley???? This makes Ashley look bad.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Do any of these people really know what LOVE is anyway?

She did say she went into this already set on Bentley and excluded the other guys. Never should have happened, IMHO.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
Is it just me or does she look bored or like she isn't listening when the guys talk to her?

And Sea I am with you on the drinking game, was just thinking it and then saw your post. lol

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
video about the work they did at the orphanage. It's short, 2:21.

Chris H's blog
Jun 14 2011 01:02 AM ET Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette' episode 4
by Chris Harrison

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
This season is kind of boring for me. I guess because there is not much of a connection between Ashley and anyone yet.

Aames seems like a really great guy. Actually, all these guys seem pretty great.

I really hope we see the last of Bentley next week. (at least until the Men Tell All show) I wonder if Ashley is really still thinking so much about him or if the producers just keep bombarding her with questions about him.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I wish they had shown some one on one time between William and Ashley. He seemed like 2nd runner up to Bentley until the Roast. I would have liked to see the conversations they've had since the one after the Roast where he not only didn't comfort her but ran away.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, if I had taken a shot every time she said Bentley, I would have been sloshed within an hour.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
you have to remember, Bentley totally conned her. He went up to console her after the roast, told her the stupid dot dot dot thing. She didn't hear the comments we did. The only thing she had was the warning, but he acted like he really was into her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But in this last show she mentioned her woman's instinct and I say it is way off..

And she seems to have invented the dot dot dot herself but now (as of this episode) bought into it as if that was Bentley's suggestion.

(Funny, but being a fan of Mamma Mia, "dot dot dot" was used there in the mother's journal to mean she had sex with a guy.. lol!)

And just the fact that he went home.. that would snip off the dots for me!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I agree her instinct is way off, but it *was* Bentley that told her it was a dot.dot.dot,
"not a period". So, he deliberately left her hanging. I know she looks like a fool, but she things Bentley left because of his daughter, a believable explanation.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Those who re-listened say she brought up the dot dot dot first, but yes he went with it.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 3:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I thought it was Chris who added the "not a period" when he was talking to Ashley in Thailand.

I heard Bentley say "dot dot dot" first and then Ashley repeated it softly. Bentley said "What?" and she said "dot dot dot" again.

(Seamonkey, I wondered if somehow dot dot dot might mean sex lol).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 4:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Bentley said "dot, dot, dot" first and she repeated it. Someone went back and listened to it and confirmed it was Bentley that said it first. It's buried somewhere up in the thread from last week's episode.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes Bentley said it first. He is really fooling her and making her look stupid. Shameful on his part. He seems to be the kind of person who has zero empathy.

All she has to go on is a warning from Michele (not a very credible source) and the fact that he told her he was leaving because he missed his little girl so much (something that would be beautiful if true).

We would be liking Bentley as much as Ashley did if all we had to see is what Ashley was seeing.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
absolutely, jimmer

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I agree Jimmer. Bently is smooth. He's a good "playa"! Guys like him are scary, they are so good at that nasty game. Warnings about men like him should be taken seriously.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I agree with Jimmer - based on the little info Ashlee knew, I don't blame her, I would have fallen for him too most likely. It's easy to be on the outside looking in and wonder what-the-heck is she thinking!

I feel bad for her!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
The funny thing is, if Ashley had given him the group date rose he probably would have stayed.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I disagree.

She was warned that he would "leave early," and he did!

And he left! He chose to leave, rather than pursue a relationship with her. That's a big message. In other words, he was saying "you aren't worth it."

As Maya Angelou says - when someone shows you who they are, believe them.

Ashley is sweet, but very naive.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
But don't you think it is good that he decided to put his little girl first (at least as far as Ashley knows)?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think he was expecting the group date rose.

Poor guy, his feelings were hurt when he didn't get it.

I think he would have accepted it.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
but he showed himself to be a caring individual who was 'in' to her until that moment.
yes, she was warned he was not in it for the 'right reasons' but it was also by Michelle who wasn't necessarily the sanest person on in her season. so do you give more weight to the person who you don't really know or how the guy acts? tough call and i can't fault her.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, because he left. If he is putting his little girl first, that's wonderful. But that means "he's just not that into you." A fella who is 'into you' will move heaven and earth to be with you and win your heart. He left.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
But in this last show she mentioned her woman's instinct and I say it is way off..

I seriously don't know how Harrison kept a straight face for that. Give that man an Emmy for acting!