TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 14, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Ashley - General Discussions: Archive through June 14, 2011 users admin

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Here's the video of Bentley's ex-wife on Access Hollywood.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/access-extended-what-does-bachelorette-bad-boy-bentleys-ex-wife-think-about-his-behavior_video_1332573

Seemed like a she didn't know much ("I don't know... I don't know... I don't know"...)...

Started out sounding like she was defending him, then seemed like she though he was the dog everyone was accusing him of, then seemed like she was back to defending him. Strange girl. Doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the shed.

Interesting and a little strange that the interviewer never brought up the issue of Michelle Money and the text messages, since it was purported that Michelle's info came from Bentley's ex-wife.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah... definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer...

He obviously has a penchant for "Emily-lookalikes."

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
He obviously has a penchant for "Emily-lookalikes."

You're right Lexie, although I think the only real similarity between Emily and Bentley's ex is that they both have platinum blond hair, but have to agree that does appear to be Bentley's thing.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Victoria Osteen reminds me of Emily.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I would hope Bentley's ex was careful what she said about him, cause he is the father of her daughter after all. And he's probably paying her child support, so it's not so smart to piss him off.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Interesting point of view Babyjax. I'm pretty sure child support is court ordered and not at Bentley's descretion. Doesn't really matter if she pisses him off.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
http://www.accesshollywood.com/chris-harrison-on-bentley-breaking-bachelorette-ashleys-heart-will-she-still-be-able-to-find-love_video_1333638

Access Hollywood interview with Chris Harrison.

He pretty much says flat out they withheld info from Ashley. She has Bentley come back later in the season because she needs closure, because Ashley "wasn't aware of what was really going on." (paraphrased) Bad enough that they didn't tell her earlier, but then continuing to withhold info so they could capitalize on "the most dramatic" episode ever -- Bentley's return -- makes TPTB as despicable as Bentley... in my opinion.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Hoping someone in the eastern time zone will spoil for us westies...

anyone... please...

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
She is still talking about Bentley!

Thailand is beautiful. She is on a date with Ames. They are not talking too much, just enjoying the scenery.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Now they are dining together. Ames is falling for her. She mentioned Bentley again!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Ashley keep talking about her kids (to be).

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Ames got the

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
thx dogdoc!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Your welcome Jess. I missed the first part of the show.

Their dinner conversation seemed strained. He didn't kiss her. He is cute but they didn't seem attracted to each other. They kept their distance.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
The "B" word again. Ack

The cocktail party is going on.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ashley picked Constantine for the 1st. 1 on 1. They were going to do something in the water but the weather was too bad and so they went to a town shopping. They are in Thailand. They had dinner and did a little kissing and he got a rose. On the group date they painted an orphanage that had children who were left alone after the tsunami. Ben F. Did some art work for the kids and got the rose. She had some alone time with JP kissing in the rain. She had a 1 on 1 with Ames. They toured a lot of island in a little boat and then dinner. He got a rose, but no kiss. Some of the guys are getting annoyed with Ryan P. Now is the cocktail party.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Ashley is getting another rose for the table. Only one guy will go home.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Ashley decided to only send 1 guy home this week rather than 2 because she was soo hung up on Bentley that she really wants to get to know the other guys better to make sure she doesn't send someone home she could possibly have a connection with.
I wonder what Ames looks like without the caps and hair transplants. He's too good to be true.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
West goes.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The roses... Lucas, Ryan, JP, Nick, Mickey, Blake, Will, Ben C.. Wes was sent home.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They are making it look like Bentley is in the building on the next ep, but I bet you a donut it won't happen for a few more weeks.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
If I have to hear the word 'B......' one more time I will scream.

Why would they bring him back!

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Wow, thanks for the info guys.

Sending only one guy home this week seems like a smart decision on Ash's part. Good for her.

Have to say... when I heard Ashley was going to be The Bachelorette, I was less than thrilled. Thought it would be a very lackluster season. But, I'm liking her more and more. And the season is turning out to be one of the more interesting, although I dislike that it came at her expense.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
I know I'm in the minority here, but... I dig Ames! I love intellectual, nerdy guys who are comfortable being intellectual nerds. Ames is definitely comfortable with his nerdy side. I really like his confidence. I thought he was looking yummy on his date with Ashley tonight and I'm shocked that neither one of them went in for a kiss. I do think they had chemistry, but I'm not sure it's physical chemistry. It might just be a meeting of the minds.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OK, if I had been playing a drinking game every time she said "Bentley" I would be incapable of typing right now. Sheesh. And to have to see him next week. I swear, if she chose someone, I would think they are having a really hard time, or he is, watching the episodes.