TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 08, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Ashley - General Discussions: Archive through June 08, 2011 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL . . .

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Quick, somebody catch Jezz's head!

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I would imagine that the production assistants brought the sweats for JP. She probably told production that she was cancelling JP's date - her eyes were swollen, she couldn't wear contacts, she wasn't up to it physically or emotionally & this was the alternative offered ... what if we bring in sweats & you two can have an informal at home around the fireplace kind of date. She was obligated to make the date & this was the best compromise. (all guesses on my part)

Ann

09-27-2005

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
On E Talk, a canadian entertainment show, they were talking about Ashley and then they announced that she has been asked to be on the next Dancing With The Stars

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I hope when they have the Bachelors Tell All " Emily shows up & says she'd rather swim in pee than go out with Bentley. I wouldn't even mind if Chantal stops by just to slap him...

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
LMAO Calimom! Good one.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Quick, somebody catch Jezz's head!

LOL Dogdoc

I hope when they have the Bachelors Tell All " Emily shows up & says she'd rather swim in pee than go out with Bentley. I wouldn't even mind if Chantal stops by just to slap him...

That's too funny Calimom!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Maybe the producers refused to let Bentley "promote" whatever he was there to promote, hence the term "businessman" below his name... It's odd he claimed to be there to compete/win, yet he ran away early... Ashley was told he was there to promote his business, yet we never heard about it...?

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
that would be fantastic calimom!!!!

anyone see Kimmel? what happened?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Kimmel still hasn't aired here. I'll record it for tomorrow night. ZZzzzzz....

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 2:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
it's online so I watched it there but it was just ok nothing worth looking for.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 5:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i thought it was before the basketball game. he didn't have Ashley on?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
@ Ann. I don't watch DWTS, but I will say that Ashley is an incredible dancer. She would do well on that show. She's a much better dancer than Tenley who prances and spins around like Tinkerbell.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
The one takeaway from Ashley's convo with Jimmy Kimmel last night regarding Bentley...

"I saw what I wanted to see."

That's an important statement and shows me Ashley is taking ownership of her own role in the matter. Good for her. I'm liking her more and more.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Kimmel is on after nightline, so late, after Leno and Letterman have already started. I'll watch it tonight just cuz I love Jimmy so much.

Lexie -- it's Cover Girl Professional All-in-One waterproof mascara. Dare I say I may even like it more than Marathon -- it doesn't seem to clump as much as marathon did. Or maybe I'm just wearing less in my old age. LOL.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
ASHLEY ON JIMMY KIMMEL, PART 1

PART 2

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Brenda - I will pick up a tube of the All-in-One.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Jimmy Kimmel made the commend to Ashley that at least you can be assured that no other woman will ever get near him, that he'll have to prey on the Amish.

This situation reminded me of BBUK & one fellow that appeared so "sweet" would sweet talk the ladies but spout his true thoughts to the fellows (which was aired to the nation) & the girl that he preyed upon said that women were lined up around the block to be with him.

Like Ashley, who was flat out warned about the man, there will still be women that believe he has "changed" sigh & I truly believe that Bentley will just love the challenge.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh at the risk of being cynical, I'm sure there will be more than a few women lined up for Bentley even now (or more so).

a) He is good looking

b) He is famous (not very famous but it doesn't take much).

c) Some women will think that he would never treat them the way he treated Ashley because they are "special".

I like Ashley but I feel sorry for all the sincere guys that she has sent packing. I wonder how she feels watching the show and seeing them all talk about how interested they were in her.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
I am on the JP train too!

I liked Ashley's date with him. It was nice to see a "normal" date at home with a guy. I liked that they put on comfy clothes and that she wore her glasses. he got to see a side of her that others haven't and I think that gives him a leg up on them. Plus he's going to get another date with her to make up for the elaborate date he missed out on this time.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sporty, I remember many, many, many years ago my mother told me if you want to know if a guy really likes you for who you are, let him see you when you are sick with a cold or flu (stopped-up, can't breathe, or achy and feverish), as opposed to being all dolled-up with the make-up and the hair and the high heels.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think it's mostly C Jimmer.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think it is a and b.