TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 31, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Ashley - General Discussions: Archive through May 31, 2011 users admin

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Saturday, May 28, 2011 - 1:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
I don't think Bentley is attractive at all. But each to his own. Still wondering if Ashley was the cheapest way instead of spending money for auditions for the next bachelorette since Chantal said no.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, May 29, 2011 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think Bentley is this season's "Villain." I can't think why she kept him, except that maybe the producers told her to keep him for a while. Or she's just stupid. Didn't she see the previews where he apparently breaks her heart?

I don't remember this show revealing so many faces of who makes it to the final rounds. I spotted Willaim, JP, Ryan & Wine Guy (Ben F?). All my faves! Yay! Oh and Bentley, but I think we all know how that's going to end. Poor Ashley.

And that mask guy is just creepy. I agree with Tim. He exhibited no personality whatsoever. I think the producers told her to keep him, too.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, May 29, 2011 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
What is Masked Guy's name? I want to look at his picture above.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, May 29, 2011 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jeff, but they haven't put his picture up yet. So cheesy.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, May 29, 2011 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Babyjaxmom. I bet he looks better as a white silhouette than the real thing.

(I thought the silhouette was the one who got drunk and didn't make it to the rose ceremony.)

Zoo19

08-24-2005

Sunday, May 29, 2011 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoo19 a private message Print Post    
If you want to see his picture its up at this site. http://topreasonstolovethebachelor.blogspot.com/2011/05/bachelorette-who-is-guy-in-mask.html
Personaly not my cup of tea.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, May 29, 2011 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thanks Zoo.

There is something odd about that picture. I guess it is the way he is looking off to the side.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, May 29, 2011 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The mask might not have seemed quite so weird if the guy had exhibited even a shred of personality, but he was so deadly serious about it. No smiles, no laughing, just so serious! Creepy!

Zoo19

08-24-2005

Sunday, May 29, 2011 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoo19 a private message Print Post    
YW Dogdoc

Baby I agree if he had a personality at all the mask would have made more sense. Im pretty sure if he didn't have the mask he would have been gone.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 30, 2011 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Fifteen minutes into the show and already both Ashley and William are driving me crazy.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Monday, May 30, 2011 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Wow! Bentley. Wow. What a nasty piece of work.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, May 30, 2011 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I loved Will in the beginning and after tonight, he can go next. He sells telephones and wants to be a stand-up comedian. What a future this guy has. I find it very planned with Bentley and all his alone comments. This is sooooo scripted, it is not enjoyable to watch someone so mean and watch him supposedly break her heart. Love JP.... maybe because he is Jewish and Ben F..

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Monday, May 30, 2011 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Bentley makes my skin crawl. According to Fleiss, they knew he was a d-bag, and as he tweeted, Ashley had been warned about him.

http://twitter.com/#!/fleissmeister

I like Ben F. I just wish we could see more of him.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, May 30, 2011 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Hypermom... Bentley makes my skin crawl also. Particularly seeing as how she's drooling over him. He can be in no doubt of her affections for him. But, yes, she's asking for it. She's been warned. But she disregarded that warning the minute she felt her pulse quicken. Sad.

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Monday, May 30, 2011 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
Bentley should never have been put on the show. Don't they screen these guys? Ashley is a fool, but at least she had the good sense to get rid of Tim right away. I suspect that Ashley is attracted to Bentley because she's been told he isn't there to fall in love and get married (and neither is she). Remember, she could have had Brad, but she blew him off. I think she's afraid to commit for real so she gravitates toward men she can't have and turns away from those who want her. I don't feel sorry for her at all.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 30, 2011 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I fear she just wanted to make "good" tv. She was warned about Bentley and, frankly, he hasn't acted all that into her all along.

And keeping mask guy? Pfft.

This just seems like one of the least appealing seasons.. I mean even back in the "smoking hot body" days on Bachelor, the guys weren't spouting about forever, as I remember.

Realityjunkie13

05-08-2011

Monday, May 30, 2011 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie13 a private message Print Post    
I feel Bentley is there for ratings only! Same with the guy with the mask. There is always at least one person creating drama. Hi btw...first time posting!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 3:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am glad Zoo19 posted a picture of Jeff.Thanks again Zoo.

That scene was plain stupid last night: Just as he is about to remove the mask, someone walks in.

Why couln't he wear a Lone Ranger mask instead of that clunker he has on.

I think Ashley wants to see for herself if Bentley is good or bad. I don't think I would take an ex-wife's opinion if I didn't know her.

Ginger1218

08-30-2001

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 3:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ginger1218 a private message Print Post    
I really like Ben F. Something about him. I also like JP, although still haven't seen a lot of him. But Ben F is my favorite so far.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, it wasn't the ex-wife that warned Ashley about Bentley - it was Michelle from last season.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 4:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie. I can't keep these people straight. I don't even remember Michelle!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Michelle was the bat-shit crazy one from last year.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Michelle was one crazy person on the show so I can see why Ashley might question her advice. Anyway she's been warned about the "evil" Bentley so she has herself to blame if she falls for the bad boy. LOL about the guy in the mask. Sheesh.

I like Ashley more this season than last (which wouldn't take much!). She has much more energy, she's more attractive and she seems more fun and confident. She is much better than I thought she would be.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL Lexie! You're so much more succinct than me.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thanks again Lexi and Jimmer.

Jimmer, if you like women who throw their head back and laugh loudly , then Ashley is your girl.

lol The one guy last night opined "What did he say that was so funny." The answer is "Nothing."