TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 23, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Ashley - General Discussions: Archive through May 23, 2011 users admin

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
This link does not reveal the names of the guys, but it does reveal some of the places they will visit and a lot of what the guys do at the party on the first episode. Not really a spoiler, but maybe too much info for some.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, May 09, 2011 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The ABC website has the bachelors' pictures up and bios. Reality Steve has some spoilers up also.

Ann

09-27-2005

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
When does The Bachelorette start?

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Monday, May 23 at 9 PM EST/PST.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
And one of the guys is a widower whose wife died in mysterious circumstances....

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/05/
bachelorette%E2%80%99s-darkest-secret-ever-mystery-death-revealed

Sam

05-02-2004

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sam a private message Print Post    
Didn't Dateline or 20/20 recently air a program about a bathtub killer husband? Could it be the same guy?

/tongue in cheek

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Fans of this show might also like Love in the Wild starting on NBC on June 1.

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Saturday, May 21, 2011 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
The saga shown on dateline about the bathtub murder was with Ryan Widmer. The guy on this show is West Lee.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starts tonight! I'm not sure I'm that eager to see Ashley as the bachelorette but we'll see how it goes. Might be funny.

I have no clue who "Jeff" is and why he has no picture.

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
I wasn't impressed with Ashley from Brad's last season so I'm like you, Jimmer, about my eagerness or expectations. I hope the choice of bachelorettes doesn't disappoint because when DWTS gone, what else is there to do on Mondays? :-(

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I've seen previews where one guy is wearing a mask.. maybe that is "Jeff".

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Ack! I'm watching it again.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - It's an addiction. I confess that I enjoy this show a lot.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
These guys are cute!!!!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Some of these guys are goofy.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
The one calling his Mom was certainly goofy.

Tresbien

08-27-2002

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Looks like this could be train wreck season. I do have a good book to read. Oh dear...

Alliet

07-11-2005

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
I didn't think there were many good looking men there. Plus, if Ashley gets hurt by Bentley... well, she brought it upon herself for ignoring her friend's advice and believing the liar himself. What did she really think he was going to say LOL

Jeff, mystery man, is creepy and it looks like he's keeping the mask on for the foreseeable future. Gimmick gets old fast, IMO.

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
I thought there were quite a few nice looking guys and more importantly, great personalities. However, I'm not liking Ashley so much. I don't like her bangs, I guess you'd call them? It sort of looks like a forehead combover. She has a long forehead but her hair looked better without these fringey, parted strands she's now sporting.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Agree- her bangs need a trim. She either needs to lay off the tanning or the teeth whitening, because the contrast is making her look fake-ish.

I pick William. He's probably not ready to settle down, but he was cute and looked fun. I'd keep him for sure.

The guy with the mask and the butcher both creeped me out. I can't believe she kept the mask guy. I don't think he'll be around long.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
I noticed the dress.

It seems they either have a hard rain or they cleaned the driveway, but each season seems to have a wet drive.

Her gorgeous dress was soaking up the water...Later it was dry.

If she keeps Bently and he hurts her, she's into bad boys...His out takes may be about his ex-wife and not Ashley.

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
What outtake, the one saying he wasn't really attracted to Ashley but he's competitive?

Alliet

07-11-2005

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
We didn't like her hair either. The colour was OK but the big forehead with the very fine fringe looked off somehow. It almost emphasized the forehead.

There were a few men with nice personalities but there were so many more that just seemed awful. And, of course, there was the seasonal drunk!

There were just so many who seemed to be creepy, disingenuous, egotistical. I don't think there's been a season with so many icky men. Let's hope some of the nicer ones float to the top of the pile.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Yes Tx and a few others but this season does seem like it's going to be that train wreck that Tresbien said.

How can a liquor salesman get drunk on the first night?

I thought the butcher was rather nice, but not her type.

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
Love the winemaker, but on the west coast, don't know if she dropped him.

Most of these guys have a stalker feel about them, or are on my gaydar.