TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 14, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Brad (Again.): Archive through March 14, 2011 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I also thought that Ashley S., the first Ashley to go, could be a suspect.

She asked Chris to find her a boyfriend.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Not.Buying.A.Single.Word.Said.By.Michelle.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Me.Neither.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Michelle definitely wants that gig but <NOT> a good idea.

But a tabloid mag I saw today, I think it was In Touch.. had a big article trashing Emily as a wannabe for fame, saying she wasn't really engaged to Rick.. they showed a wedding invitation for a wedding between him and a different woman for 2003 that was cancelled later and his obituary, which called Emily a "girlfriend". The other woman claims that the engagement ring she had returned to Rick was given to Emily after his death when her pregnancy was revealed to his parents, as a face saver. Also said the parents were so good to her, that she did hang around the racetracks after that and dated a couple of other drivers, then moved to Tennessee for another guy and then basically cut off Rick's family from Ricki. And that she isn't really around her child that much, uses nannies. So they think she is after Brad for the exposure. So I'm thinking she might also be after the Bachelorette gig.. guess we'll see.. And of course all alleged but they did show the obit and the wedding announcement. The cover announces that she betrayed Brad.

But I certainly hope to never see Michelle back on this series.

Dahli

11-27-2000

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dahli a private message Print Post    
I'm a fan of Michelle, and could not believe how ugly those women were to her... seeing women piling on like that was sad!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dahli, she brought it on herself. I have zero sympathy for Michelle. Nada. Zip. Michelle's lucky I wasn't there, because I wouldn't have been satisfied unless I had Michelle on the floor crying in a fetal position.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Sorry...I messed up some links I put here for you, Sea. If you want to check the spoiler area, there are two links - one to an article printed a short while before Ricki was born and the other is a Facebook page dedicated to remembering Ricky. There are a ton of pictures of Ricky with Emily.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
As far as I know, she has never cut off the Hendrick family. They are all remarkably close. I know people who live in the area who think the world of Rick Hendrick and they would have trashed her themselves had she turned her back on them. Also it says she works as an event planner at a children's hospital. Well, that would be Levine Children's Hospital where there is a foundation dedicated in Ricky's name. FWIW

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 10, 2011 - 1:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Watching. I don't do Facebook. I'm not doubting they were together but clearly there was a gap in there and clearly she didn't look all freaked out to be at a racetrack more recently, yet she made a huge scene on this show.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, March 10, 2011 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
he died 6 years ago. yes, it would be sad to be at a race track but after that much time, i imagine it might not be traumatic. i bet there have been a few tributes to him over the years at a race track that she has attended.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 11, 2011 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm sure the producers played that up for the drama. It's a TV show, after all.

I was watching this the other day and DH walked into the room and asked, "Who's that?" about Emily. I told her she was engaged to Ricky Hendrick and probably still close to his family. He goes, "The Hendrick Corporation? They own about 60 car dealerships on the East Coast." I was surprised he knew who they were. Just thought it was interesting.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 12, 2011 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Michelle's movie that will be coming out in a couple of weeks. As I stated in the other thread, not buying her tears about leaving her daughter as she obviously had to leave her daughter for quite some time to film this movie.

Midway to Heaven

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think I'm gonna watch tonight live and get it over with. It's starting now.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Awwww, I was tearing up with how much Chantal got along with Brad's family. They loved her and she seemed to really like them.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
prediction since the date with Chantal went so well....Emily's meeting will show awkward interaction with family to make us think things are over and he ends up picking Emily.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Texannie, I'll agree with your prediction. Well, right now she has the family crying with the plane crash story.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ack! Brad is putting on the sell for Emily to his family about 10x harder than he did for Chantal.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
I'm watching too :-)

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Brad just said the exact same thing to his brothers about Emily that he said about his choice on TWTA. He said the woman he picks makes him want to be a better person. That is what he said about Emily to his brothers.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Now during the meeting with the family after both girls have been there, the family seems to have turned on Chantal for no other reason than she isn't a mom and they can't relate to her. Wow.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
All of a sudden I'm not too whippy about Brad's family.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
well, i was wrong! LOL
they loved Emily. i totally get what the sister in laws were saying.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So his family wants him to jump into a ready made family to catch up with the rest of them and make them all more comfortable.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, wonder if Brad's second sis-in-law came as a package deal with a kid? If not, how did she ever fit in and relate to his family not being a Mom?
That was the most offensive conversation about who to pick on any season of this show.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Brads family thinks Chantal is the one????