TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 08, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Brad (Again.): Archive through March 08, 2011 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, March 04, 2011 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I still wouldn't want to sleep in a tree house.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 04, 2011 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think it would be totally cool, as long as I felt like the animals couldn't get up there!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, March 07, 2011 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Only 1/2 hour for you east coasters! I am really looking forward to some good entertainment tonight! I bet Brad is going to fidget like crazy!

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, March 07, 2011 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
No one is watching?

OMG..this really isTHE MOST DRAMATIC WOMEN TELL ALL EVER

TEARS..DRAMA...A REVEAL...

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, March 07, 2011 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
Details, please!

Gumby

08-14-2004

Monday, March 07, 2011 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
Lots of drama with Michelle. I actually felt very sorry for her. Chris even got upset with a few of the girls for what they were saying to her.

Agree with RS....most dramatic ever.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, March 07, 2011 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
The women are pissed about the stuff Michelle said about them. They said they saw a very different girl in the house and were hurt when they saw her true colors. Michelle said she has a sarcastic, dry sense of humor, which the other girls don't buy. They compare her to a spider--crazy and scary.

Michelle cried and apologized, but they kept attacking her, except for Madison and Ashley H. They seemed to understand her and come to her defense. Michelle said she missed her daughter and she pursued Brad so hard because she wanted to make sure it was right.

Fight between Melissa and Rachel. Rachel said she was there for the right reason and accused Melissa of ruining her chances with Brad. Jackie jumped in and says Rachel acted like a fool. Ashley S. said their behavior was unattractive. Melissa apologized and said they just don't get along. Rachel apologized but continued to make snide remarks to Melissa.

Michelle claimed she was not strong and a smart alec.

Allie claimed Michelle ruffled feathers and wanted attention.

Michelle kept bawling and kept saying she was there for the right reasons. She cried and babbled about missing her daughter and how guilty she felt. This goes on for about five minutes before Stacey says she put herself first, and not her daughter. This made Michelle cry even harder and bring the audience on her side. She tells Stacey she has no right to say how she is to raise her child and that she is a bad mom.

Jackie says she may be a good mom, but she is shady.

Michelle thinks they all said things they regret, but she is the one being targeted. This goes back and forth for another five minutes. Michelle said that she would have left if she hadn't felt anything. She said her relationship with Brad wasn't as special as she thought. She thought he has something with Emily (who would be good for him) who happened to be her best friend in the house.

Britt and Meghan said some nice things about her. They actually like her and think Mondays weren't the same without her - that she was hysterical (funny) on the show.

Brad falls more in love with (?) each day.

Oh, and Ashley H. is a brunette and loves Brad!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 07, 2011 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I had the same question about the bathroom.. or even running water in that tree house setup.

Haven't watched tonight of course since it is too early here, but I will. I'd rather they just skipped this and move on with the show.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Monday, March 07, 2011 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Ashley H looked so different with the darker hair. She looked much older. i like her as a blonde better! I am beginning to think she would be the best pick for the next Bachelorette.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 07, 2011 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I thought Ashley H's makeup was hideous -- her lips were too red and her eye shadow looked green. Liked her hair, but the makeup was so harsh and unflattering.

Not sure what to make of Michelle. If you're going to use cutting humor and talk nasty about people (like Kathy Griffin style humor) then you can't cry about it when people call you out on it or don't think it's funny.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Monday, March 07, 2011 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
I found it amazing how hard Michelle cried (isn't she the wannabe actress) and how there were so few stories. DH, the children and I ALL got sick of hearing Michelle go on about how she missed her daughter and put her first. So why was she on the show??? And where was the dominatrix Michelle, who was leading Brad about by the short and curlies? Who was the simpering fool with the crocodile tears. We all found the whole Michelle show segment to be quite boring and the awkward silent moments to be really bad television. It was one of the worst WTA shows we've viewed (for that part alone).

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 4:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Interesting how we all view things. My wife and I felt there was more to the story than was being said last night. We thought maybe the truth about Michelle was actually somewhere in between her somewhat self-professed "I'm being misunderstood" and the other ladies apparent anger. Hard to say exactly what the truth might be but it's probably somewhere in between the two points.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yea! The Women Tell All show is over.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I didn't buy Michelle's "I have a dry sense of humor." She was calculating and mean spirited in her remarks. She just sorry the general public wasn't amused or that they didn't take her side. I hope she's not the next bachelorette. Chris was fawning all over her like he was trying to do some rehab on her.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
The only part of the show I liked was the beach scene with the nude guy.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
That was funny!

Chris didn't do a great job last night. The women had control over that show. Waaayyyy too much time spent on Michelle.
We all found the whole Michelle show segment to be quite boring and the awkward silent moments to be really bad television. ITA

Did I miss the part where he talked to Shawntel Funeral Director? I hope so, because if I didn't, then he never talked to her. Brad met her family! There should have been some talk with Chris and Shawntel and Brad and Shawntel imo. I hope there was and that I just missed it. (I was flipping channels during the commercials.)

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
From Brad's blog at People.com:

Well, I can't believe it! We're here. ONE MORE WEEK! I'm so excited to have the opportunity to talk about the woman I have fallen in love with. She has changed my life. That, in a very large way, has a lot to do with all of you awarding me the opportunity to go through this process again.

What?! It seems like he is talking about the viewers. We had no say in this!

He did not even mention Shawntel in his blog. I really think that is unfair to her.

There is a link to Brad's blog at the end of Chris' blog.

It doesn't look like Chris mentioned Shawntel either. (I only briefly scanned it though.) He even said "Have I left anyone out of this blog?" I'd love to leave a comment for him, he should have talked to Shawntel! I don't go down into the comments section though because I don't want to be spoiled.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think Chris did a bad job last night.

Too many awkward, prolonged pauses.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
What was up with that teaser ad of Brad saying he sabotaged his date with Ashley in South Africa?

Did they show him saying this on the show? If yes, what did he say about that?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
WAY too much Michelle and I didn't buy all the tears.. she will do anything for airtime, she's a polarizer and Chris just enabled her with his "defense". Heck you know they were just loving the confrontations thinking it would bring ratings.

I think Chris is getting way too attached to specific people on the show and it hurts the show.

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
I just had a ghastly thought....you all don't think they were prepping us for Michelle to be a future Bachelorette????

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Happymom, I was wondering the same thing. All those previews where he's shown saying he sabotaged something and either I missed it or it wasn't addressed.

I also wondered about Shawntel. I thought he really cared for her. It seemed to change when he went home with her.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Mack, that thought occurred to me to but I erased it quickly from my mind so nobody else would hear. lol

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
LOL "A ghastly thought"! I shouldn't be laughing though...that IS a ghastly thought!

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Well, the more I thought about how Chris really kind of bent over backwards defending and protecting Michelle I started to wonder. What if??? Michelle seemed, how shall I say this, highly motivated and the fantasy suite show could have been something if she'd made it that far.