TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 17, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: The Bachelorette - All Seasons: Archive through August 17, 2010 users admin

Sherbabe

07-28-2002

Monday, October 27, 2008 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sherbabe a private message Print Post    
Reality TV stars Trista and Ryan Sutter, who announced last week that they're pregnant for a second time, tell PEOPLE that they're due in April – and in talks to star in a new reality show.

"We're open to whatever," Trista told PEOPLE while visiting SeaWorld Orlando on Friday with Ryan and 15-month-old son Max. "It's just a matter of whether it fits."

Trista tells PEOPLE that the show would involve Max and the new baby.

"There are pros and cons," she says. "Having cameras in your face is an obstacle, because we've tried to be very private. But if we want to pay our mortgage and pay off our debt, well, we'll do it if it's within our lifestyle," she says.

Trista, who gave birth to Max four weeks prematurely because of complications late in her pregnancy, says that the new baby will be her last. She plans to have a tubal ligation.

"I know people think it's drastic when they hear that," she says. "But I have such rough pregnancies. I would have been as happy as a clam in salt water with just Max. So this is just the icing on the cake."

She says she and Ryan will remain open to the idea of adoption if they decide to have a bigger family.

Trista is still battling nausea but is giving into her cravings for Snickers bars, Ruffles and French onion dip. She lost her baby weight quickly after having Max, but it took a lot of sweat – hitting the gym with a trainer plus taking supplements – to get back to her pre-baby shape.

"I worked really hard," Trista says. "You have to. But I did it within the realm of what my doctor said was okay. The trainer helped tremendously. It just makes you accountable."

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Monday, November 17, 2008 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
I'm happy for Trista and Ryan. I hope this pregnancy is a healthy one for her and the baby and that they'll be one big happy family together.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I moved several posts about the season that was taped to start January 5.. for one thing it is a Bachelor season and it already has a thread started.. Bachelor Seattle. So all of that good info is not lost, Reader, just relocated.

Bachelor Seattle

Sherbabe

07-28-2002

Saturday, December 13, 2008 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sherbabe a private message Print Post    
Trista and Ryan Sutter of Bachelor fame told In Touch Weekly that their new baby will be a GIRL. The Sutters announced several months ago that they were expecting a baby.

Trista told In Touch, “I can’t wait to dress her up in cute little outfits. I’m such a girlie girl. It will be so much fun to do things like get manicures together.”

Baby girl Sutter is expected to arrive in April. Until then, let the collection of pink supplies begin!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
From FORT for Bachelorette season 5 - Jillian's:

For those that will sleuth Bach'ette 5 I have put together a tentative schedule (to be adjusted as always) so everyone can keep an eye out for comings and goings! Happy Sleuthing!
Please keep in mind this will be my 4 season and everything is based on previous filming schedules!

Bachelorette 5 Jillian Harris

All Travel to film location starting 3/13/2009
Promos and pictures 3/14/2009
Preparations for filming 3/14-15/2009

Monday 3/16 Meet and Greet
RC cut 25/15 Episode 1

Tuesday 3/17/200*: move in /group date
Wednesday, 3/18 : Group Date
Thurs., 3/19: Group Date

Friday, 3/20: RC Cut 15/12 Episode 2

Saturday, 3/21: Group Date
Sunday, 3/22: 1on1 Date
Monday, 3/23 Group date

Tuesday, 3/24/2009: RC Cut 12/9 Episode 3

Wednesday 3/25 : Group Date
Thurs. 3/26 2 on 1

Friday 3/27: RC 9/6 Episode 4

Sat. 3/28/2009: Travel
Sunday 3/29: 1 on 1
Monday 3/30 - small group
Tues. 3/31- 1 0n 1
Wed. 4/1/2009.…RC Cut 6/4 Episode 5

Thurs. 4/2 …..Travel for Home town Dates
Friday 4/3.….HTD 1
Travel 4/4
Sunday 4/5/2009 HTD 2
Monday 4/6 Travel
Tues. 4/7 HTD 3
Wed. 4/8 HTD 4
Thurs. 4/9 Travel to RC location
Friday 4/10 RC Cut 4/3 Episode 6

Sat and Sunday 4/11 - 4/12 Travel for Fantasy Dates

Monday 4/13 Fantasy Date 1
Tuesday 4/14 Fantasy date 2
Wednesday 4/15 Fantasy Date 3
Allowing a day for time off 4/16
Friday 4/17/ 2009 RC Cut 3/2 Episode 7

MTA to be filmed after release of F 3 sometime after 4/17/2009 - Episode 7

Saturday 4/18/2009 travel for Meet Jill’s Family

Sunday 4/19/2009 Meet Jill’s Family
Monday 4/20/2009 Meet Jill’s Family
Tuesday 4/21/2009 Travel to LCD location
Wed. 4/22/2009 LCD 1
Thurs 4/22/2009 LCD 2
Friday 4/23/2009 Day off or travel to final location for FRC

Saturday 4/24/2009 FRC Cut 2/1 Episode 8

Based on the last 4 seasons of the Bachelor and the Bachelorette as always this is a tentative
Schedule which can and will be altered as information becomes available.
This is based on the filming commencement date announced as March 16, 2009.

The schedule will be amended to include the air dates once the first show air time is announced. Based on the previous years we should be seeing this during sweeps which should begin the latter part of July and finishing during sweeps in September!
If the show airs on Mondays again for this Season earliest first guess would be
Start date 7/20/2009 and finishing 9/7/2009!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I thought Chris H said they would start showing the season in May.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I heard him say "May 18th".

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I went back - this was posted, but later amended!! Thanks for hte heads up!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, April 05, 2009 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Los Angeles (E! Online) – You really can find the father of your children on national TV.

Onetime Bachelorette Trista and her hubby Ryan Sutter, whose 2003 nuptials and subsequent baby-making proved to prospective dating-show hopefuls that it can be done, have welcomed their second child.

Daughter Blakesley Grace Sutter was born Friday at 1:23 p.m. in Colorado, weighing 6 pounds, 2 ounces and measuring 19 inches.

"She's healthy. Everything is really good," Trista tells Life & Style.

Blakesley joins brother Maxwell Alston, 1 1/2, in the family's brood.

Trista and Ryan met and decided they were a match on the inaugural season of The Bachelorette in 2003 and tied the knot that December. More than 26 million viewers were in attendance at Trista & Ryan's Wedding on ABC.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, April 05, 2009 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow! Beautiful name. I can't wait to see her. I'm sure they'll trot out the Sutters once again sometime during the next season. (I really do look forward to seeing them.)

Texannie

07-16-2001

Saturday, May 02, 2009 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Matthew McConaughey and Michael Douglas offer DeAnna Pappas dating advice
People News
By April MacIntyre Apr 29, 2009, 1:32 GMT

At last night’s premiere of Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, “Extra” reporter DeAnna Pappas of The Bachelorette caught up with the stars including Matthew McConaughey and Michael Douglas.
At last night’s premiere of Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, “Extra” reporter DeAnna Pappas of The Bachelorette caught up with the stars including Matthew McConaughey and Michael Douglas.

McConaughey talked dating with the now-single Pappas who exclaimed, “I’ve got Matthew McConaughey looking for my future husband! Come on now!”

So, what is Pappas looking for in her ideal man? McConaughey answers, “Tall, dark and handsome and you better have a J-O-B!”

Douglas also shared some love with “Extra’s” favorite bachelorette but couldn’t understand why she didn’t find love.

He asked, “You couldn’t find one guy out of 25?! You must be tough.”

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past opens Friday, May 1st.

“Extra’s” coverage at Ghosts of Girlfriends Past premiere airs tonight.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
ON DWTS they had a preview for Jillian's season - starts after DWTS and has a 2 hour "premiere"

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
link

There are two very short videos back to back. She will have 30 guys to chose from.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
there are spoilers out for Ali's season - timelines, and guys out there...

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
episode to air 5/24
looks to be a lot of travel going on!

Episode 11 – Finale will air on 8/2
5/1 - fly out to Bora Bora - and MTP 1 -less than 1/2 hour flight
5/2 - MTP 2
5/3 - LCD 1
5/4 - LCD 2
5/5 - FRC - start trip home to US??

According to RS
[[The theme is Around the World
A contestant from last season returns
He has said they are filming in Turkey and Tahiti
There is a scandal this season: One of the guys has a girlfriend and came on the show to further his career.
She called Ali at some point in filming to let her know and Ali kicks him to the curb. Not sure when this happens]

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Friday, May 14, 2010 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Mods, can we get Ali's folder started? The guys have already been announced....

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, May 14, 2010 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sure we can do that. :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, May 14, 2010 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Created a main discussion thread and a thread for spoilers and moved posts to that thread. Banner to follow.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, May 14, 2010 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Ali's Main Discussion Thread

Sharinia

09-07-2002

Monday, August 09, 2010 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sharinia a private message Print Post    
Chris Harrison with his lovely wife (high school sweethearts)

CHandwife

Texannie

07-16-2001

Monday, August 09, 2010 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I think he is a doll. I think his family lives pretty much full time in Dallas.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 16, 2010 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I suspect they travel with him some when he's on the road with the Bachelor(ette). He goes so many great places. Hope he was able to bring his family with him to Tahiti.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
link

Deanna Pappas is engaged to Stephen (identical twin of the adorable Michael from her season).

Michael is engaged to Holly Durst, a bachelorette from Matt's season.

I don't remember Holly. She and Deanna sure look alike.

Chris H says he understands they are planning a double wedding.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
This means nothing unless you get a load of the pic. I fear the spawn of these two couples. LOL

Julip

09-28-2005

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julip a private message Print Post    
LOL Bonza!

I didn't even recognize her as a brunette! Here's how Holly used to look:

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
See - that's what I'm talking about, Julip. I'm sure they're all very sweet people. But their children - what will they think when they find all this out? LOL