TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 15, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Brad (Again.): Archive through February 15, 2011 users admin

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
I agree about Emily being the next bachelorette. I am behind in my watching, but with what I have seen I think Chantal will be who he chooses. Though I hated the slap thing.... wasn't she slapper girl? (I have a hard time at the start remembering who is who early on. They all blend together.)

Reenie

06-24-2006

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I think Chantal was "slapper girl". I'll bet she was put up to it by production...

I don't think I'm going to read the spoilers any more either. It does take the fun out of it for me.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I read spoilers so I know who to watch - but I try real hard not to say anything here- there just is more chatter here than anywhere else!!

In the first 3 or 4 episodes, I'll read the spoilers on who doesnt get a rose to watch these girls more than anything else - its just a silly show -

I wonder how many more shows they can produce and get ratings for?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think Reality Steve and others of his genre have actually helped this show by generating interest. Even though he sometimes spoils the ending, he gets people talking about this show. I truly think he's helped the ratings.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, February 14, 2011 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yea!!!!!!!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, February 14, 2011 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I concur Dogdoc! YEA!!!!!!! At last!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, February 14, 2011 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't know what took him so long!!!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, February 14, 2011 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Maybe he was thinking with the wrong brain....

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, February 14, 2011 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I was really worried she was going to be a final 2 girl! I'm so glad she's gone, but now that she is some of the fun may be gone! I'm really not sure who I think he'll have as final 2. I avoid spoilers at all costs. I think he picks Chantal. Maybe Ashley as #2? I'm starting like Shawntel, but I think she's too good for him. She seems very sweet.

These shows are just silly fun.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 12:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
yay! I'm glad Michelle is gone. She isn't the most villainous villain we've seen in all these seasons though, probably the least. But I'm still glad she's gone. I think Emily and Chantal will be the final 2.

I'm relieved for all of them that the group dates are over.

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 4:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Interesting exit for Michelle. I told my wife she'd either have a nuclear meltdown or not say a word. I didn't see her calmly discussing what had or had not happened and why she was going home. Granted I expected it would be the meltdown but I wasn't totally surprised by the silence. My wife translated Brad's last discussion with Michelle as "I'd like to have sex with you but I don't think we'd have much to talk about in between and you're too high maintenance for my taste."

Our household consensus for the final two are Emily and Chantal. We really have though Chantal was the odds on favorite for the final rose for a number of shows but, maybe thanks to editing, have begun to wonder. It's been a little rocky for them the last couple of shows. Again, might be editing and it might be that they connected early on but they've had to play out the script and it's wearing on Chantal. We'll see.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 5:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I expected Michelle to have something to say in the limo. Instead, she just lay down on the car seat. Odd.

Brad always takes the blame when a woman gets upset. I don't know if that is good or bad. That photo shoot should have been fun but Michelle kind of ruined it by grabbing Brad.

Brad was right, he should not have gone along with her.

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
We figured she laid down in the limo because the car is set up to shoot her face and comments in a sitting position as they drive away. That way she didn't have the light right in her face and she wasn't totally facing the camera. Editing aside she clearly knew things were going downhill and potentially sensed she was toast and had decided she was too angry or hurt or whatever to comment. My wife said she might be interesting to see in the "tell all" show if they have one and she shows up.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was bored to tears watching Emily and Britt's dates. There is no way I can picture Brad choosing Emily. He should have sent her home at the end of the date like he did with Britt.

And lately when I am watching Ashley's narrations or interviews, it seems like I am watching a 16 year old talk.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
DH and I were waiting for the volcano to erupt but, instead, it went out without so much as a fizzle. To lay down in the car and say nothing was unexpected, to say the least.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am looking forward to the home town visits.

I think it would be hard for Emily's daughter to finally see her mom again and have to share her with Brad. I might walk off mad too if I were she.

Brad did not seem impressed with the funeral home. It might have been a mistake to take him there make him lay down on the table.

Ashley does seem immature.

Anyway, next week should be fun. I don't like spoilers at all so I don't know who is going to "win" the Bachelor.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry, I know I am probably in the minority but when Chantal was pouting and telling him to send her home I really wanted him to just say ok go home. I really don't like it when the girls know they like him and they do that.

Dahli

11-27-2000

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dahli a private message Print Post    
I loved the way Michelle went out... I am definitely in the minority but I liked her, didn't believe she was the best fit for him, but I liked her and by what we saw so did the rest of the girls, editing couldn't cover all that no matter how they tried.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I can't, for the life of me, see him with Emily. She is a sweet lady but not ready yet for any kind of relationship commitment. I think he feels empathy for her but doesn't really understand her. I think she needs to give herself more time to "know herself" before she moves into a serious relationship.

Am I the only one who thinks this guy is BORING???? He's nice enough but so wishy/washy to me. Yuck.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
B_k, I think Brad should have sent Chantal home when she said that. Brad was being played by her.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Michelle's exit reminded me of a spoiled little girl who didn't get her way. It fit her.

With Chantal, I didn't see it as gameplay. To me,her emotions were talking more than anything else.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Well, Michele has her movie coming out, so now she has more publicity. lol

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Brad is boring. Every time the girls say they are falling for him, I think "REALLY?!?!" He doesn't do anything for me. Nothing at all. Usually a warm a bit to the bachelor even if he's not my type, but Brad just leaves me cold.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I agree Kooklie, wasn't gameplay that I saw, she has a huge connection with Brad and to see him pick another when theres just the 3 of them to choose from.. I'd be equally upset if it were me.

Michelle.. what an interesting exit... and what was with all the blinking in the limo??

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I am sorry to see Michele go. I do not like Brad at all and was hoping that he would pick her in the end as they belong together.