TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 20, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Brad (Again.): Archive through January 20, 2011 users admin

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I wonder how the girl who got the last rose feels. I wonder if she thinks she got Madison's rose.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Brad's Blog

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Sporty,Im with you. Good guesses on final 3.

Lajonesin

03-22-2008

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lajonesin a private message Print Post    
So are you not supposed to post stuff you find out about the girls in real life here? Not very many threads here so don't know.

I'm a little turned off that this season is like therapy, rather than the dirty little secret I loved so much. Seems every girl has a huge back story and Brad's still forcing himself to be animated.

I'm floored that so many of them are already gaga over him, this early on. It feels more like a competition than a real love story unfolding. Only one I am attached to is the cute nanny. I don't think he will get anywhere near Emily's heart though. She has too much pain to get over. I predict she does the eventual walk-out.

Which one do we think is the cheater? There's always one in the bunch.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
I don't watch this show, but my make-believe BFF, Sarah Silverman, is tweeting about it tonight. Here's what she has to say:

The most unique thing about this season's Bachelor is that he is nothing.

It's really sad when you miss Jake Pevelka #Bachelordud

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm floored that so many of them are already gaga over him, this early on. It feels more like a competition than a real love story unfolding.

Lajonesin, have you seen this show before? It's always like this! You know they're going to break down and cry when he doesn't give them a rose, but also know there's a lot of alcohol involved in those Rose Ceremonies. Also the producers do everything they can to provoke tears in those exit interviews. I just felt sorry for the one girl last night who forgot to wear her waterproof mascara. Not pretty!

I think Emily is being groomed to be the next Bachelorette! She would be good. Let her pick!

Lajonesin

03-22-2008

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lajonesin a private message Print Post    
Oh I've seen it before. Just don't recall them fighting and leaving the show, etc on episode two! Seems a tad bit early for crazy to show up. But hey, that's why I watch it anyway so bring it on! LOL

Holly

07-21-2001

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 2:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
I can't decide which is worse: this show or Toddlers & Tiaras. I've watched them both for the first (and last) time in the past week.

ETA: Well, maybe I'll give T&T another shot as it's such a disaster you can't help but look, lol.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I'm floored that so many of them are already gaga over him, this early on.

lol! I feel the same way every season!

Brad is boring, awkward, and does not seem very happy. He doesn't smile much and so serious much of the time.

Hermione69

07-23-2002

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hermione69 a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched this show in years, but I am loving this season!

I think Fang Girl left for the right reasons, too. I think she saw how many girls were really into it and knew she wasn't.

Love me some Michelle! Gotta have a resident crazy chick! I don't think Brad is as into her as he tries to appear. I think he's been pressured to keep her for the drama.

Emily is a sweetie. I still like Jackie, too. I like a lot of them, actually.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hermione, I'm lovin' me some crazy Michelle this season. That mansion is Crazyville and she is the Mayor!!!!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I'm not watching, but "Fang Girl" was on Ellen this morning. She talked about spending so much time with the other girls and had made friends with them. One of them is crazy about Brad, and "FG" isn't, so she didn't want to possibly get a rose that someone else really wanted. I forgot who she referred to. It's a woman with a child (maybe more than one?).

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Probably it was Emily, Mak1. I wouldn't think Madison (aka "Fang Girl") would care about taking a rose from Crazy Michelle, who also has a child (not that she ever mentions him/her--I don't even know if it's a boy or a girl!). I think Brad might be like a lot of guys. The fact that Crazy Michelle is so into him is "flattering." I think he's enjoying the attention she gives him. Reading his blog on EW.com, it seems he wasn't aware of her crazy, aggressive side until he saw it on TV. The Bachelor doesn't get to see everything we see.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I saw Ellen as well - Ellen brought out a chart of the girls, and said she got sucked in again - and which girl did Madison think would get far - because Madison doesnt know who Brad picked right? right...

So Madison said Michelle is crazy and she felt Michelle wants to "win" "whatever that means" I chuckled at that! Then Ellen asked if Madison would consider being the bachelorette (I think Madison brought it up that Emily would make a good Bachelorette) and Madison said she could handle kissing 30 guys, but it had to be hard to get that involved - and she liked Brad for doing so well with that... (or something to that effect)

Truebritt

09-20-2006

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Truebritt a private message Print Post    
Oh no!

From Jezebel.com:

The Bachelor's Brad Womack, whose real name is Stephen Bradley Pickelsimer, was arrested for forgery, public intoxication, and also found guilty of passing a bad check way back in the early '90s.

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
He's so boring, I spend most of the time while watching counting the number of times he says grammatical errors such as *really badly* and
*her and I* when it should be *her and me*, for example. It drives me bonkers. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong, if so, it gives me something to do! lol

Scribe

08-16-2000

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 5:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scribe a private message Print Post    
Didn't think I would watch after the Jake vienna fiasco but so far am enjoying this round.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I still think he sounds like Forrest Gump and that amuses me. I also love to see the places they go on their dates, but it really cracks me up that the women always think he set everything up. Ha ha ha! That's what the production people are for!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reader, I agree with Madison. I think Michelle wants to win over the other girls more than she wants to find love. So now we have the combination of crazy as a loon and competitive - which will only enhance my Bachelor-viewing experience this season.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
From the scenes for next week,it looks like Ashley H. might rival Michelle for Crazytown Mayor.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
... and I like it!!!

Hermione69

07-23-2002

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hermione69 a private message Print Post    
Bring on the crazy!!! Whoo hoo!!

And Pickelsimer? No wonder he's a past bad guy. That name would drive anyone to drunkenness and crime!

Hermione69

07-23-2002

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hermione69 a private message Print Post    
Anyone else notice that Darling Brad has a bigger attraction to brunettes? That does not bode well for Emily.

Lajonesin

03-22-2008

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lajonesin a private message Print Post    
Pickelsimer?? Oh, there's a joke in there somewhere.

Hermione69

07-23-2002

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hermione69 a private message Print Post    
I was trying to avoid the obvious penis joke ...