TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 28, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: The Bachelor - All Seasons: Archive through September 28, 2010 users admin

Mack

07-22-2002

Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
I think we'll probably watch it. I mean only the second marriage...that's a real accomplishment.

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
Oh, I am a sucker for wedding shows, whether I like the people or not, so I would probably watch it. Never did find either of these overly compelling, though. Doubt it will get the same ratings as Trista and Ryan. Hey, are Charlie and Sarah still together? They were my all time favorites. I would definitely watch their wedding.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Yes - the last I heard Charlie and Sarah had broken up for about a year, but then last year or the year before reconnected and are back together again!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I like Jason and Molly. I'll watch.

Beachcomber

08-26-2003

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beachcomber a private message Print Post    
AOL has a report that Bob Guiney's wife has filed for divorce.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Brad Womack may do The Bachelor again.
Ty is in the works of begin the next Bachelor
Chris will not do the Bachelor. He's having too much fun being single. (good for him!)

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/39305514/ns/today-entertainment/

Ginger1218

08-30-2001

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ginger1218 a private message Print Post    
yuck

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Brad is probably the most hated Bachelor for dissing both girls (even if it was the right thing to do). Are they so desperate for a guy that they have to bring him back? Are they hoping to let him redeem himself?

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Brad was the most hated Bachelor for a long time. People couldn't understand why he didn't choose either DeAnna or Jenni. But after the dust settled and people realized that Jenni was picked up at the airport by her (ex???) BF and DeAnna showed more of her real self while staring in The Bachelorette... I think people became much more understanding of Brad... in fact, I think they sympathized with him...

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
I liked Brad. I liked his honesty in not picking someone just for the sake of the show. I'd be OK with seeing him again....but also think there is a world of other single guys who should get the chance. Hmmmmm....maybe they should have him, a guy from past seasons of the Bachelorette, and a new guy all on the show at the same time. I understand that they like the dynamics of having more women than men, but that could shake things up a bit and give a new layer of competition as the guys also have to step it up for dates.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
In a Bachelor special on ABC, they featured Deanna and Brad. Deanna said she wish she had the guts to do what Brad did (i.e. not picking anyone as opposed to picking Jesse).

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Just saw on E that Brad is the next Bachelor but
I would rather see Ty. I wish we could vote on
who we want.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
<<--- does not even remember Ty.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I can't place Ty either. how sad is that!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't remember Ty either. Who was he?

I was surprised to see they're recycling Brad for the Bachelor. Did nobody else want the job? Can you imagine the pressure on him to pick someone this time? I actually respected him for not picking either one. I was miffed at first, but realized he did the right thing when he realized he wasn't in love with either girl. Can't believe he's coming back for more torture, having been thru the process already and realizing how manipulated it all is. Gotta go see what Reality Steve has to say about this . . .

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh okay. Now I remember. Go to "The Bachelorette with Ali" page and you'll see a picture of Ty. Apparently he was in the final 5. How did I forget?

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Is it for sure that Brad is next? I was fine with Brad and his decision to not pick anyone. He didn't have much of an entertaining personality though. Do we really have to have him again? really? I hope this is still speculation.

He seems like a nice enough guy. I'll still watch if it is him, but I'd prefer an unknown or Ty over him. Ty seems fun and entertaining. Jake didn't seem like he had much of a personality on Jillian's season and I was surprised he became the bachelor. I liked him a lot as the bachelor too. (Can't stand him now after that interview when he snapped at Vienna and all the other stuff surrounding the break up.) If they can make Jake's season entertaining, I guess they can make Brad's second season entertaining. But I really hope it isn't him.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I went and looked at the picture of Ty. I can't say I think he's a better choice! If I remember right he had some pretty old fashioned ideas about women working outside the home. I was glad when Ali cut him.

If Brad and Ty are really their best options, that's really sad!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
As Reality Steve says, ABC picked somebody they thought would create buzz for their show. And here we are talking about him! Would we be talking about some guy we never heard of? No. But everybody seems to have an opinion on Brad, love him or hate him. Steve also wonders if they wrote it into his contract this time that he has to choose someone. I can't believe they'd pull the "I pick no one" thing again. Don't think they could get away with it twice.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I think there should be a new drinking game for every time he says "I didn't pick anyone last time, but this time I am determined to find my wife" or something along those lines.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Cause you know they're gonna beat that one to death. It'll be as bad as Jillian, DeAnna and Ali saying, "When (fill in name) broke my heart . . ."

Chy

07-19-2003

Monday, September 27, 2010 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
Wow, it's true then!

I thought I just heard Tom on DWTS talking to Brad and whatshisname. I RR, and think I heard Tom said, .... this time, pick someone!

I liked Brad okay. I just don't believe he is really on to pick a mate, which is what the show is about. WT???? So they will spend lots & lots of time convincing us how he has the true intention this time around. YAWN!

Alliet

07-11-2005

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Perhaps his bars aren't doing so well, in this dire economic climate, and he needs the money/publicity. He was the most boring bachelor ever and, I believe, Chris Harrison even confirmed it once on one of those "where are they now" shows.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
He's 37, I hope they actually "cast" the women with an intention of Brad finding love - I dont want to see him with a bunch of very young things with only looking to get camera time!

and then of course, I think there was talk that Brad had "integrity" by not picking one, or not being pressured by producers to pick someone then break up a week later, its a tv show, act....

will he "act" better this go round? Is this going to at least get people to see who is "cast" for the show? hmmmm

and of course, will DeAnna's wedding be broadcast?

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I saw him on Ellen today. He is the next bachelor. They have not started shooting yet. Ellen apologized for calling him a jerk. He seemed just as serious and boring as ever. Ellen wondered if there was pressure now this 2nd time around to pick someone even if he isn't feeling it at the end. He said if he isn't feeling it this time, he still won't pick anyone. It's been 3 years and he feels he is a different person. He feels that he had commitment issues last time. He really wants to find a wife and believes in this process.

He seems like a nice guy, but I am quite disappointed he is the next bachelor. I'll still watch, at least at first. But I am disappointed. I wonder if this is going to be the first step in a successful franchise going downhill.

On Ellen, he said millions of people were calling him a jerk and they should have been...or something like that. I don't like that he said that. I do not agree, if he wasn't feeling it, he should not have picked anyone.