TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 28, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: The Bachelor - All Seasons: Archive through January 28, 2010 users admin

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Sunday, November 16, 2008 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Read this morning that Carrie Underwood is dating Dr. Travis Stork. Said their Hollywood nickname is Cork.

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Sunday, November 16, 2008 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
Texannie, what good taste you have! I liked Matthew, too. And I liked him picking Shayne... I thought I was going to hate her at the first of the season, but she ended up making that show for me. She was so full of herself, but also had a sweetness. I wish her career would take off. I would enjoy seeing her successful.

Soeaking of Travis, I always felt like he was a big geek. Now mind you I kinda like geekiness in a guy, but I giggled a lot when he was the bachelor because I felt like he was in over his head with those wild women. He and Carrie Underwood just may be good together.

You know, it is sad how much entertainment I have gotten out of this show over the years. I am so easily entertained! When does it come back on?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 17, 2008 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
A Bachelor Babe Busted
Today 11:55 AM PST by Josh Grossberg

Wow, that Mary Delgado really is a catch.

The winner of ABC's The Bachelor was busted late Saturday after allegedly getting into a drunken row at a nightspot in Del Rio, Texas, and then tussling with cops.

Mark Scott, warden for Del Rio's Val Verde Correctional Facility, tells E! News that Delgado refused to leave Lorina's Cantina after being asked by managers. The police were called, and she was initially arrested for public intoxication and disorderly conduct.

She earned an extra charge of resisting arrest, Scott says, after she allegedly started screaming at officers in the squad car and kicked the radio.

With the help of her Bachelor rose-bestowing partner, Byron Velvick, Delgado posted bail and was released a few hours later.

Delgado may need some work on her anger management.

The 40-year-old was arrested in 2007 in her native Florida after she allegedly punched Velvick in the face. She was charged with one count of domestic battery in that incident, but the charge was later dropped.

The 43-year-old Velvick popped the question to Delgado after giving her the final rose on the matchmaking reality series' sixth season back in 2004. While the couple has yet to wed, they are—believe it or not—still together.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b69196_bachelor_babe_busted.html

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, November 17, 2008 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Wow, that is sad about Mary, busted twice now.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 17, 2008 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Girl's got a serious problem with alcohol. I hope she gets herself straightened out before Byron leaves her (and for her own sake, too, of course).

Texannie

07-16-2001

Monday, November 17, 2008 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
damn..wish i looked this good sober!!! LOL

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081117/ap_en_tv/people_bachelor_winner_arrest

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Monday, November 17, 2008 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
That is a good picture. She should get copies made for Christmas presents.

And I guess this answers the question of whether they are still together!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, December 01, 2008 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I just saw a commercial for the upcoming season. It starts in January and the single dad from last season is the bachelor. Hope this isn't old news.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Monday, December 01, 2008 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
we're talking about that here. Bachelor Seattle

Chy

07-19-2003

Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
Not sure if this is old news, but I saw Trish in a TV commercial promoting a kind of gel thingy for TOES! She also models their eye-gel at the end of the ad.

I saw it some time last week. At the time I just remembered her as one of my "reality stars". But Reality Steve just talked about Trish in the same "breath" with Shannon-I'm-not-a-stalker from the Monday premier ...

Sharinia

09-07-2002

Sunday, February 08, 2009 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sharinia a private message Print Post    
The Bachelor: Seinfeld Edition

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Sunday, February 08, 2009 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
OMG!! Thats great

Ginger1218

08-31-2001

Sunday, February 08, 2009 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ginger1218 a private message Print Post    
That is great, whoever created that was brilliant

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Andy Firestone's a daddy!

Ex-Bachelor Andrew Firestone a New Daddy
Today 10:30 AM PDT by Jovie Baclayon

Lester Cohen/WireImage.com
From Bachelor to big daddy.

Andrew Firestone and wife, Ivana, welcomed their first child early Saturday morning, reports Usmagazine.com.

The former reality star, 33, and the Serbian-born model, 31, named the 8-pound baby boy Adam Brooks, after Andrew's father, Brooks, who is the son of Firestone Tire and Rubber Co. founder Harvey Firestone.

"Ivana and my son are doing well," said Andrew. "Everyone is healthy and happy. I am ecstatic about being a father."

The couple tied the knot in July 2008 near his family's vineyard in Los Olivos, California.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b105509_ex-bachelor_andrew_firestone_new_daddy.html

Sherbabe

07-28-2002

Saturday, August 01, 2009 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sherbabe a private message Print Post    
At the end of the second season of The Bachelor in 2002, Aaron Buerge presented a final rose – and a ring – to elementary school psychologist Helene Eksterowicz. But as the year came to an end, so did their romance.

Cut to a few years later and Buerge has finally found his mate – and it was love at first bite.

"Long story short, I got some hot dog mustard on her the first time we met," says Buerge, 35, the banker and restaurant owner who confirms to PEOPLE that he will marry his bride-to-be, Angye McIntosh, 33, a commercial insurance agent, on Aug. 8 in their hometown of Springfield, Mo.

Amazingly Calm
It's Buerge's first marriage – and his first proposal since his televised one seven years ago. But he's not going into it with any hesitation. "I'd like to have a family," he says. "I'm not getting any younger. At this point, when you're in your mid-30s, most of the drama of dating has gone away. There's a lot more maturity in your relationship. I know from my experience what I'm looking for, what makes me happy. I'm not gun-shy. I'm amazingly calm about the whole situation, believe it or not. That's kind of a good sign."

He's so mature, in fact, that the couple met through his former flame. "My ex-girlfriend and I thought we would get together for some beers with some other people, and that's how I met Angye," Buerge says. They've now been together "for a couple of years," he says.

It was while strolling through downtown Springfield on their way to the restaurant he owns, Trolley's Bar & Grille, that the incident with the hot dog occurred. "We were just walking from one bar to another," he says. "I was chowing down." But Angye took the mustard drip in stride.

"She's really a genuine person, and that's really hard to come by," Buerge says. "She's hard-working, she's a smart girl, she's driven, she's independent, she's got her own things going on. A lot of those characteristics to me make her ever that much more beautiful. Because I'm pretty independent myself. She's just a very quality gal. She's just good people."

And what does she see in him?

"That's a very good question," Buerge says. "I wish I had the answer to that!"

Texannie

07-16-2001

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Chris Harrison predicts there will be three Bachelor weddings this year
Bachelor host Chris Harrison expects that three couples that met on the series may get married this year.

Saturday, I asked him about the show’s dismal track record and whether or not that matters, and he said, “Well, we may have three weddings this year.” Specifically, he cited Byron Velvick and Mary Delgado, Molly Malaney and Jason Mesnick, and Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski.

Byron and Mary most recently made news when she was arrested for hitting him, but Harrison said, “Byron and Mary set a date, they’re getting married this year. Talk about real-life crap that they’ve dealt with, and we’ve all stayed involved. And that’s what’s great about our show, I think people know it is real, so they do follow our couples afterword.”

As to the other two couples, he told me, “Molly just moved in with Jason in Seattle; they’re going to probably get married within a year, and hopefully Jillian and Ed can deal with this garbage they’re dealing with and they’ll get married.” (That “garbage” consists of two women accusing Ed of cheating on Jillian with them.)

“We could have three weddings this year,” Chris Harrison said. I asked if they’d do another wedding special, and he said, “Maybe we’ll do a triple-special. One night, three weddings: That’d be awesome!”
from realityblurred.com

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I can totally see Molly and Jason getting married. I guess to an extent, I see Byron and Mary getting married as long as they have been together and evidently Byron doesn't mind getting beat on.

Jillian and Ed?? No way. Not gonna happen.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, September 11, 2009 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I caught part of a terrible movie about an ancient squid guarding a sunken treasure. It was the "Kraken" of Pirates of the Carribean legend. The funny thing was the movie's star, however. None other than Charlie O'Connell. He's not a terrible actor (not great either), but it was a terrible movie. Could only stand about 10 minutes of it. It was released in 2006. Was that before or after his stint on the Bachelor?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well the numbers are dropping..

Bob Guiney and wife Rebecca Budig have split.. not that she was on the show but there is another ex Bachelor about to become a bachelor again.

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Wow. Is this the first Bachelor/Bachelorette divorce?

Texannie

07-16-2001

Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
oops...sea beat me to it

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
ABC to air 'Bachelor' Mesnick's wedding

http://www.thrfeed.com/2010/01/jason-mesnick-molly-wedding-abc-.html

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Meh. Not sure I'll watch this one. I don't find either of them very likable.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Me either. lol

Texannie

07-16-2001

Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I probably will, i am a sap! LOL