TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 24, 2008

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: The Bachelorette - All Seasons: Archive through September 24, 2008 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
When was that segment on Kellee?

Kellee

07-07-2004

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
the where are they now was on last night..it was sort of a lead up to the new Bachelor which begins next Monday night..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well crap, I missed it. I didn't know it was on.

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I really don't think you missed much. Trista's baby is cute. That's about all I got out of the hour.

Danzdol

04-21-2001

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Danzdol a private message Print Post    
i would have missed it but my dvr caught it...it got something right for once! lol

Stacey718995

07-06-2007

Thursday, March 13, 2008 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stacey718995 a private message Print Post    
I think I saw this is on again on Saturday night for those that missed it.

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Thursday, March 13, 2008 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
Seemed quickly put together. Not much real information. Several of the bachelorettes engaged, including <76> Trish who was on the show with the football player guy. Princess girl has a line of tiaras.

Who voted on the best and worst bachelors? I disagreed with most of them. Andy Baldwin #1? Not to me (though I liked the girl he chose the best.)

Trista and Ryan's baby was very cute and Trista said she is a stay-at-home mom. Is Ryan still a fireman? They live very well for one income and that income a firefighter (I know...they have had many opportunities for income as a result of the show. It's just that they try to portray them as "normal.")

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, March 14, 2008 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Stacey, you are right, it is on Sat., 3/15 10pm, I checked on ABC.com

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, March 14, 2008 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
yesitsme...he is still a fireman. i imagine they invested wisely, but why couldn't they be 'normal'?

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Friday, March 14, 2008 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Both Trista and Ryan have "side" projects. Hers was designing, creating?, selling purses. And I think I heard now diaper bags.
His is some environmental thing.

Obviously they have put the money they got from their million dollar on TV wedding to good use. Living near Vail is not cheap. Designing and building your own eco-friendly house in the area has to be very expensive, not something a single income fireman would be able to do. It's no wonder they are so generous about coming back on TV, it has benefited them well.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, I was able to watch the Where Are They now episode when they aired it again last Saturday. I noticed at the end they were casting bachelors for Deanna. I would have thought they had already filmed her show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I didn't even know this was on, but was able to watch it online at abc.com. I thought Trista and Ryan seemed like a very normal married couple, and their baby is adorable! In some areas, firemen make very decent salaries. I'd imagine they'd have to pay them pretty well in Vail. A lot of firemen have side jobs, too, since they have so many days off.

Danzdol

04-21-2001

Monday, March 24, 2008 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Danzdol a private message Print Post    
Lexie, yes, they were casting in South Florida during valentines so it's not filmed yet or just started....

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 24, 2008 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Danz... I thought this had been filmed months ago (especially with the writers' strike - I would think they would have rushed to get on the air).

Danzdol

04-21-2001

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Danzdol a private message Print Post    
they probably woul dhave but since Bachelor had just wrapped, my guess is they are sitting pretty with 2 seasons now.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, April 07, 2008 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Medianet confirms 2 hour episodes for DeAnna's SERIES...

THE BACHELORETTE - SPECIAL TWO-HOUR PREMIERE MONDAY, MAY 19 (9:00-11:00 p.m.) - Millions of viewers watched DeAnna Pappas, 26, suffer through a painful, last-minute rejection by Brad Womack on the last season of "The Bachelor" -- earning her the sympathy of women everywhere. Now DeAnna will have the last laugh as the tables are turned and she gets to choose from among 25 bachelors in her own bid for true love, when "The Bachelorette" returns to the ABC lineup. This is the fourth edition of the female version of ABC's popular romance reality series. The brunette, brown-eyed real estate agent from Neunan, Georgia, became an immediate fan favorite and was the final woman remaining on the finale of "The Bachelor" in November. The ending proved to be a huge shocker though, when Womack didn't select any woman - a first in "Bachelor" history.

"The Bachelorette" will regularly air Monday nights from 8:00-10:00 p.m.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton and David Bohnert are the executive producers.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, April 07, 2008 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
also from fort - the "real time" schedule of filming Bachelorette!!

Originally Posted by Lellis819
Saturday 3/22/08 25/15 Cut
Sunday 3/23/2008 off

Mon.-Thurs 3/24-26 Group dates
Friday 3/27/08 15/12 Cut

Sat. 28th thru 30th Group dates
Monday 3/31/2008 RC 12/9 Cut

Tuesday-Friday 4/1 thru 4/4 Group and Special dates
Saturday 4/5 RC 9/6 Cut

4/6 thru 4/9 Special Dates
4/10/2008 Saturday RC 6/4 Cut

Travel Date 4/11/2008
4-12 HomeTown
4-13 Home Town
4-14 Home Town
4-15 Home Town
4-16 Travel
Thursday 4-17-2008 RC 4/3 Cut
Friday 4-18-2008 Travel for Fantasy Dates

4- 19 Fantasy Date
4-20 Fantasy Date
4-21 Fantasy Date
4- 22 RC 4/3 Cut

4-23-2008 Wednesday Travel to Georgia
4-24-25 Meet Dee's Family and Last chance dates

Saturday April 26th FRC

This should be close!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 07, 2008 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Okay, I'm not going as crazy as I thought I was. If you look up top, back in mid-late March I posted that at the end of the Where Are They Now show, Chris Harrison was advertising for bachelors interested in DeAnna. Well, that announcement by Chris really makes no sense since they had obviously selected the bachelors for her show as they were less than a week away from filming.

Also, is it just me, or does it look like they are rushing to get this one on the air pretty quickly after filming the FRC?

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Monday, April 07, 2008 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Marshana's going to win. Get use(d) to it.

Tess

04-13-2001

Monday, April 07, 2008 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tess a private message Print Post    
That was a pretty cool dress she had on at the end, KL.

Looks like things get a little crazy next week.

Sherbabe

07-28-2002

Sunday, July 13, 2008 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sherbabe a private message Print Post    
I was watching The Chelsea Handler show the other day and it said that Trista and Ryan were getting another reality show.
It was going to be some kind of home show///Martha Stewart type.

Sharinia

09-07-2002

Sunday, July 13, 2008 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sharinia a private message Print Post    
Weird. I like Trista & Ryan ok, but don't think anyone else does
And what makes them Martha Stewart?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, July 13, 2008 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I do, Sharinia, I like Trista and Ryan and their adorable baby. Love that they seem like such a normal, happy couple in love with their little boy. Not so crazy about Martha, though . . .

Sharinia

09-07-2002

Sunday, July 13, 2008 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sharinia a private message Print Post    
yeaa, I'm not alone lol (not nuts about Martha, either)

<fist bumps BJM>

Sherbabe

07-28-2002

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sherbabe a private message Print Post    
jEN sCHEFT IS Engaged
By Joey Bartolomeo

Originally posted Wednesday September 24, 2008 06:15 PM EDT
Joe Waterman and Jen Schefft
Former Bachelorette star Jen Schefft is engaged to her boyfriend, Joe Waterman, she tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"I'm so excited and so happy," says Schefft, 32.

The couple, who live in Chicago, met on a blind date in February. Their matchmaker: One of Schefft's previous blind dates, with whom she didn't click. "I figured I had to go out with Joe since I'd never been set up by someone I'd already gone on a date with," she explains.

"We really get each other," Schefft says of Waterman, 35, a trader. "I guess it's true things move fast when you meet the right person."

Schefft's love life became a national concern when she appeared on the ABC matchmaking show The Bachelor in 2003 and starred on The Bachelorette in 2005. She went on to author the relationship book Better Single Than Sorry and is now director of ad sales for Heavy.com.

Waterman didn't know much about Schefft from televison – but he does stay away from the series' signature flowers. "He gives me flowers but never roses," she says.

Schefft and Waterman, who both hail from Ohio, plan to marry in Chicago in 2009. "We want to keep it small and intimate," she says of the wedding. "About 50 to 60 of our closest friends and family.