TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 10, 2008

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: The Bachelorette - All Seasons: Archive through March 10, 2008 users admin

Sherbabe

07-28-2002

Saturday, February 24, 2007 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sherbabe a private message Print Post    
They have been away from the prying eye of the media from quite some time now. They will never be as bad as Romber are.
Used to kinda of sort of like Amber, but, she has gotten conceited just like him.

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Monday, February 26, 2007 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I just saw Trista on some game show (Lingo I think) on GSN. It seemed like it was fairly recently taped? (It had to have been after Rachel (Rod Stewart's ex) was on dancing with the stars because they talked about that).

I wish GSN would rerun the old Bachelor shows so we could watch the Trista romance now that we know it worked.

Highlighter

09-03-2003

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Highlighter a private message Print Post    
Hey, I second that, Brenda! I would watch. Remember that season, they had us thinking it was Charlie (along with the "leaked" sighting of Charlie and Trista driving around in Cali near the finale.....), and really not sure who she would finally pick (though there was some quiet confidence in Ryan from early on that made me wonder). Now, with the Byron/Mary season, I could tell very early after Mary showed up that she was The One. Oh, SIGH over how he went to her outside when he knew she was upset. So sweet!

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Oh, yes. CHARLIE! I'd like to see some Charlie again. He was so cute. :-)

I have never been able to tell who they're going to pick. The editors have me fooled every time.

Realurker

08-10-2004

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realurker a private message Print Post    
I saw Mary & Byron both broadcasting Saturday at the Bassmaster Classic

Sherbabe

07-28-2002

Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sherbabe a private message Print Post    
For those of you sitting on pins and needles for word of "The Bachelorette's" birth, here it is. *sound of one gasp*

Celebrity Baby Blog has reported that Trista Sutter and husband Ryan welcomed their first child, a boy, last night via C-section, after a failed induction/stalled labor. Too much info?

The little bachelor, Maxwell Alston, weighed in at 5 lbs., 3oz., born four weeks early due to Trista's pregnancy complications of preeclampsia and gestational diabetes. Everybody's okay now! No word yet if Maxwell will be appearing on "A Baby Story."

Sherbabe

07-28-2002

Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sherbabe a private message Print Post    
Curses! There's another "Bachelor" breakup! In Touch is reporting Charlie O'Connell (brother of Mr. Romijn, Jerry) and his nurse-lady, Sarah Brice, have hit Splitsville after two years together. A lifetime in reality TV show hookup years!

"We split a few months ago -- it was a clean breakup, nothing out of control," Sarah told the mag. "I definitely thought I'd spend the rest of my life with him -- I think we both did -- but there were some things between us that we couldn't resolve." Maybe the fact that they met on a TV show?!

Sherbabe

07-28-2002

Saturday, January 19, 2008 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sherbabe a private message Print Post    
Trista, on the cover of US magazine this week. She looks fantastic, having dropped 30 lbs.

Good for her!!!!!
She is my favorite bachelorette. Baby voice and all.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Ellen just told DeAnna she is the new bachelorette!!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=20080131abc02

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
oh crap, sorry I didn't read here first. I forget everywhere else gets Ellen earlier than my area. Sorry 'bout that!

Texannie

07-16-2001

Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
LOL..we are usually one day behind

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well, my brother works so much, so I know my email to him will be new news..LOL (This is his and his wife's fav show). My brother had to go to Japan for his work and miss one ep last season, and he literally begged me to make him a download so he could see it while in Japan....LOL (because even if it's on the website to view, they don't let you see it from Japan. They block it. Not sure why)

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Monday, February 04, 2008 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Ellen is the new bachlorette?

Texannie

07-16-2001

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
LOL..no..the new Bachelorette is Deanna. Ellen (on her Ellen show) announced it (and told Deanna).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ellen is the new bachlorette?

==============================

LOL... I would pay to see that!!!

Sharinia

09-07-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sharinia a private message Print Post    
De Anna as the new bachelorette

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=41515

I am glad to hear this.. I much prefer the bachelorette seasons (and also liked Trista)

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, February 07, 2008 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I didn't like De Anna much. She wasn't very nice to the other girls sometimes.

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2008 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I didn't like her much either. I could probably come up with a long list of other women I would have preferred as our next Bachelorette, but I'll still watch in hopes of seeing some cute guys.

Danzdol

04-21-2001

Friday, February 15, 2008 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Danzdol a private message Print Post    
Last night they had the Miami casting for the Bachelors to be on the show!

I liked DeAnna a lot! I will be watching. I will NOT however be watching the next Bachelor.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I will!!!

Danzdol

04-21-2001

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Danzdol a private message Print Post    
I have to take my comment back about not watching any more....oh no! I don't know how many more brain cells I can afford to lose! lol

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, March 10, 2008 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
watched the where are they now segment..it was interesting to see where they all ended up

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Monday, March 10, 2008 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Did they mention Byron and Mary? I didn't see any update on them. But maybe I missed it?

Trista's baby sure is a cutie pie.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, March 10, 2008 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
no they just said Byron's proposal was one of the top five romantic moments, also he made the best and worst bachelor top 5 so guess he was middle of the road.