TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 23, 2007

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: The Bachelorette - All Seasons: Archive through February 23, 2007 users admin

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Sunday, May 01, 2005 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Ryan was in the Iron Man this year!! They just profiled him on NBC's coverage (i dont care if NBC airs it long after it happens, and creates storylines- i still watch it every year)

I hope ryan finished!!

Texannie

07-16-2001

Monday, May 23, 2005 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
'Bachelorette' winner Ryan Sutter invited to NFL rookie minicamp

UPI News Service, 05/23/2005

The New Orleans Saints invited Ryan Sutter, who gained fame in 2003 by marrying Trista Rehn in ABC's "The Bachelorette," to try out for the NFL team.

The Vail, Colo., firefighter was invited last week to the Saints' rookie minicamp, the New York Post reported Monday.

Sutter was an all-conference defensive back when he attended the University of Colorado. A fifth-round pick in the 1998 draft, Sutter signed with the Carolina Panthers, but dislocated his shoulder in his first game to end his NFL career.

Sutter later played a season in Europe for the Barcelona Dragons.

Some 17 million viewers watched Sutter marry Rehn in December 2003 during the first season of "The Bachelorette."

His wife, a former Miami Heat dancer, has been cast in an ABC summer reality series called "Dancing with the Stars."

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=1003368

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 23, 2005 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
New Orleans has a professional football team???

Ddr

08-19-2001

Monday, May 23, 2005 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ddr a private message Print Post    
LOL if you can call them that....it's the New Orleans Saints. Around this part of Louisiana, we're Carolina Panther fans.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 23, 2005 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hey Ddr? Around my part of Louisiana, we're also Delhomme fans

Sherbabe

07-28-2002

Monday, May 23, 2005 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sherbabe a private message Print Post    
I thought that team was the New Orleans Aints.

Ddr

08-19-2001

Monday, May 23, 2005 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ddr a private message Print Post    
Lol, we call them that too.

Lexie, Jake is from my hometown. Hand delivered my mother in law a signed football for her Mother's Day present. One of the most polite people I know and genuinely a nice guy.

Beachcomber

08-26-2003

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beachcomber a private message Print Post    
Ddr and Lexie, we here in Charlotte love Jake and are excited about his distant cousin being signed on as a backup quarterback. The players are calling his cousin Baby Jake.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
All I have to say is I (like most people in N'Awlins) am still very pissy that we traded Delhomme and still have Brooks.

Starshine40

07-30-2002

Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starshine40 a private message Print Post    
Trista, the previous Bachelorette is going to be on the new TV show about the dancing competion. She is one of the 6 "dancers" who will be competing and dancing with well trained dancers.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lexie rolls her eyes...

Danzdol

04-21-2001

Thursday, January 12, 2006 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Danzdol a private message Print Post    
Is this Meredith? in this ad?
http://tinypic.com/k3at78.jpg

Sherbabe

07-28-2002

Friday, January 13, 2006 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sherbabe a private message Print Post    
Sure does look like her, Danzdol. Good catch.

Max

08-12-2000

Friday, January 13, 2006 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Max a private message Print Post    
THat does look like her. I know she's been doing some catalog modeling 'cause she's been prominent on a couple of catalogs that I get for a while. THe ironic thing is, she's modeling plus-sized clothing and she's FAR from a plus-sized girl!

Serate

08-21-2001

Thursday, February 15, 2007 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Is Ryan and the Bachelorette still married?

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, February 16, 2007 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I believe they are.

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Friday, February 16, 2007 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes. They live outside of Vail Colorado. he's still a firefighter (part time I think) and also doing some earth-friendly charity type stuff. She sells purses she designs or makes.

I keep thinkign we'll hear of a baby announcement any time now...

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Friday, February 16, 2007 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I keep thinking we'll hear of a baby announcement any time now...

Wow that was what 4 years ago? I am really surprised that they haven't had a couple of babes by now...

Roxibalboa

08-15-2004

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxibalboa a private message Print Post    
Trista and Ryan are expecting their first child

access hollywood: One reality show couple confirms they are with child, as PEOPLE reports that the Bachelorette's Trista and Ryan Sutter are going to have their first baby. "We are so happy after two years of trying," Trista tells PEOPLE, and confirms that she is 14 weeks into the pregnancy.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
that is fantastic news!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
:-)

Highlighter

09-03-2003

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Highlighter a private message Print Post    
Brenda, are you a Trista/Ryan plant? :-) I'm happy for them. Although I cringe at the thought of the baby talk that will be going on in that household....... We can only hope the cameras stay out of it! I'd be happier to hear about Mary and whatzisname, oh, Byron. I have Marylove. She was too cute. I want to see some babies from that cute pairing!!!

Texannie

07-16-2001

Thursday, February 22, 2007 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
a little snipet from realityblurred.com talking about how ABC must be ecstatic over this baby given the dismal success rate of the matchups. tacky, but funny!

Maybe Ty Pennington and the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition crew can remodel Trista and Ryan’s house to add a nursery. Then, ABC can offer the couple another $1 million to air the birth. Later, Supernanny can pay a visit to politely tell them what shitty parents they’ve become, and when they need money to pay for private school or college, or just a vacation from one another, they can go on Wife Swap.

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Thursday, February 22, 2007 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
No Highlighter. Just a lucky guess. Living in Colorado we usually get a news clip of them every time a new Bachelor show comes on. In the last one they had said they were "trying" to have a baby.

Highlighter

09-03-2003

Friday, February 23, 2007 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Highlighter a private message Print Post    
I know. Snarking totally aside, I am happy for them. I remember when they were even on some Bachelor show talking about how they were trying to have a baby (I remember, because she looked like crud-stringy hair, bad roots, awful), so it is clear it took time, and that is never fun!

I guess since they actually worked out, it would be fun to hear more of the backstory to their pairing. There must have been a heck of a lot of fireworks to have survived. At one time, I had come across an old tape from the Trista season, and she was visiting Ryan's house. His parents were grilling Trista about what she would do if she ended up choosing Ryan, if she could leave HW and come to CO, etc. I wished I'd saved it. It's almost like voyerism now, because that really was a lovematch in the making!