TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
2024 Joey

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: 2024 Joey users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 05, 2024Brenda196625 03-05-24  2:29 pm
Archive through March 26, 2024Sincebb125 03-26-24  2:01 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 26, 2024 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I saw a tik toc that said Maria passed.
Jenn is an odd choice for sure. I don't think she has the maturity to give us a very interesting season, so I hope they cast some good guys who will make it fun.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 26, 2024 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, the spoilers had said Daisy would win, then at final two they caught wind of what actually happened.

I guess I wasn't paying attention enough last night and thought they said Daisy would be the next Bachelorette, which was fine with me.. But she is wise to step away from that role. Good for her.

I was not a fan of Maria (but also was on her side with the attacks on her..)

Jenn? I guess we will see, but I am sure one reason was being able to say "first Asian American Bachelorette".

Karuuna, and after Daisy told Joey that she knew she wasn't the one, saving him from saying it, he asked if he could walk her out and she said no she should walk out on her own. She walked out to where Kelsey was waiting. It was very sweet. Then Kelsey could walk in with no question..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 26, 2024 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Juliboo.. Yes, lots of boob showing and several times they seemed pretty uncomfortable about it.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 26, 2024 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, the boobs were certainly the main attraction lol

Wow, BOTH Daisy and Maria declined to be next Bachelorette? I bet that has never happened before. If that's true...the producers were probably scrambling lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 26, 2024 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Went and listened to a few ex Bachelor Nation podcasts. Apparently it threw the producers for a loop that Daisy refused and really threw them for a loop, whatever happened with Maria. They were vague about Maria...saying they tried but "couldn't make it work"...whatever that means. Jenn was a very last minute scramble. People in the know, found out hours before, according to them. So I'm eager to hopefully find out the inside scoop at some point

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 26, 2024 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just think Maria is a bit immature and for her own sake probably best not to fill that role for awhile and Daisy wisely knows she needs time, though I think she is quit mature and wise. I would enjoy her in the role but not if she isn't ready.

Since, I BET they were gobsmacked to be turned down, and twice!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 26, 2024 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sea Right!?! And who knows if some others did the same? Its just strange to have a contestant who didn't even make it to Hometowns, chosen. Obviously we know nothing about her.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, March 27, 2024 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I feel like both Daisy and Maria will be fine without being the Bachelorette. They are both quite popular and will be able to enjoy their new fame how they wish without all the pressure of being on TV each week. I am disappointed to not see them on my TV.

I wonder how many of the Bachelors will even know who Jenn is! They are already cast. I guess the producers will have to debrief them.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, March 27, 2024 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Daisy and Kelsey were exceptionally nice players.

Daisy was genuinely happy for Kelsey, even though she was disappointed.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 28, 2024 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Welk, it gives hope to those who want the top spot in the future, especially if this next season goes well.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, March 29, 2024 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm trying to get my friend to apply for Golden Bachelor/Bachelorette. She is in her 70s, beautiful and a spitfire. She also is very well traveled and owns her own business. I just told her if she doesn't do it herself, I'm going to submit application

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 29, 2024 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
If anybody's still interested, here's my recap of the finale. I, too, was pretty disappointed. I had heard the spoiler that Daisy was going to be his choice, so I was really bummed that she wasn't "the one." Overall, though, I thought it was good and took some unexpected turns (like Daisy and Kelsey in the back of the van together, holding hands).

I wasn't a huge fan of Kelsey. She always looked a little frumpy to me with her grandma sandles, but she looked fabulous at the ATR. Really disappointed about Jenn, though it is cool that she's the first Asian American Bachette.

https://www.realitytea.com/2024/03/26/the-bachelor-season-28-episode-11-recap-finale-after-the-final-rose/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 31, 2024 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I always think some of the activities are great and others are unfairly awful. Glad you mentioned the discrepancy.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2024 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Behind the scenes...Bachelor Nation controversies heating up. All the swirling stories on selection of Jenn as new Bachelorette point to the next season being messy as heck. Can't wait until it all comes out.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2024 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Ooooh, and tidbits you can share? Maybe in a spoiler box?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2024 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
All the spoilers are out there...some I mentioned above. But basically Jenn was a scramble and way down the line. None of the Bachelors were picked for her. So possibly they are having problems with the casting. It was supposed to be Daisy, then Maria. Just days before they announced it became Jenn. There are a lot of rumors as to why Maria was out at last minute. Apparently Jenn was not well received at all. So they are sweating now. Her joke was thought to be in poor taste and no one cared for her personality.

There was a rumor they actually started filming with Maria, then had to stop. Total rumor at this point, but all will come out later for sure. Like I said, it just all sounds really messy and will either be a giant chaotic season (alla Peter Weber) and be successful or be a total bust lol. There are people that will break the real stories when then are able to confirm. That will take time. So in the meantime, we wait lol

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, April 04, 2024 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I read on FB so who knows, but Maria had too many demands in order to represent the Bachelorette, so they dropped her.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2024 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, that was the first round of rumors, that I posted about. Including her father wasn't really behind her doing the show. Could be a combination of all of these. But for sure some pretty crazy stuff. But seeing her enthusiastic reaction to the introduction of Jenn as Bachelorette...I'm assuming she didn't leave with any rancor?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, April 05, 2024 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I don't like that they are casting the guys before they even know who the Bachette is supposed to be. It's clear they don't do any kind of compatibility or personality matching at all. They are just looking for good TV. Which is why we watch, but still. I do feel bad for the guys who were hoping for Daisy or Maria (total opposites) and then the get Jenn and, like me, are probably asking "who is Jenn?"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 06, 2024 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Even the switch from Daisy to Maria would bring out some different guys, I would think.

But the guys who end up on the show probably fall into categories like.. Just want exposure, just want to win, want to be next Bachelor, want to go on another show, and some who are open to seeing if they like Jenn.

But they should at least know who the lead person will be, before filling up the cast.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 06, 2024 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And typical ABC cross promotion.. Now that they have 911, which is a great show, this week's episode featured Joey and the host, the driveway of the mansion and a woman who was unhinged and glued herself to the driveway. I had mixed feelings about it, but I guess Joey had a good time.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: