TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bachelorette Charity Lawson

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelorette Charity Lawson users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, June 26, 2023 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I think (so far) Charity got the best bunch of Bachelors I have seen on the show in years! Only half way through....there is one weird one though

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 27, 2023 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the first episodes. Yes, seems like some good guys in there. The one weird one... seems to have a lot of social anxiety. I'm very surprised she kept him! I liked her choice for first impression rose, but from the previews, I'm not sure I'll be liking him for very long!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, June 30, 2023 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Her family seems great. I'm not so on board with her brother being there but maybe it was a one time thing.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, June 30, 2023 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, we said the same thing. Other contestants didn't get the same opportunity.

It ended up putting a sour spin on the 1st Rose Ceremony. And now all the guys are upset both with her and the guy getting the 1st Impression Rose. More drama lol

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 03, 2023 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
A lot of those guys were tall!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 03, 2023 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Who was the guy that asked for water at the bar?

I would have liked him.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
I always feel bad for they guys who have no chance. Maybe a better format would be to send more home early and let the bachelorette spend more time with guys who she really likes.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 2:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Christy, that sounds like a good idea.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I like that idea, cause I can't keep them all straight at the beginning anyway. Just too many of them!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, July 17, 2023 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
They are in Stevenson Washington tonight, so thought I’d watch since it’s only about 35 minutes from me. The last one on one, Xavier, went to Hood River to ride the train there. To me, the ‘fruit festival’ was hilarious. It’s clearly either late late fall or early spring. That ‘festival’ was totally set up just for them. All the fruit festivals are usually in August and September in that area.
They are probably staying at Skamania Lodge, which is a very high end lodge.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 18, 2023 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, saw the sign for that very lodge.

So much whining amongst the men. Yes, Braden was a problem but they just can't let it go.

This isn't a great season of this show.

The Golden Bachelor is coming soon...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, July 18, 2023 - 1:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah the guys are whining about everything, almost as bad as the girls usually do.

Can't believe the Golden Bachelor is 71! They were saying he looks like Robert Redford... But he looks more like Michael Rappaport to me lol

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 18, 2023 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I couldn't believe how many of the men were crying last night. Even one that got a rose and got to stay! Also, Charity said they are half-way through. No wonder these engagements don't last. Way too fast! I think the tall guy seems like the best match for her right now.

I fear this show is going to get really boring without Brayden around to liven things up. Yes, he was foolish and way too immature for a long relationship at this point, but he was funny and spiced things up. He's right that it's ridiculous that guys are talking about proposals when they haven't even had a one on one date. What do they put in the koolaid?

I too wonder how old the ladies will be for this 71 year old bachelor? Will they be 50? I can't imagine they will also be in their 70's. And no, he's no Redford.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 18, 2023 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yea, Sea, I saw the sign for Skamania Lodge later in the show too.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 19, 2023 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think that Charity will be high maintenance for a new husband.

Her clothes and makeup look expensive..

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, July 19, 2023 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The wardrobe and makeup of the Bachelorette is provided by production. She may be high maintenance anyway, though. .

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, July 20, 2023 - 2:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Kooklibird.

The Bachelorettes are all starting to run together.

They like to dress fancy, have elaborates dates, and cry their eyes out when things don't go their way.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, July 20, 2023 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Wash, rinse, repeat lol

Was just thinking about The Golden Bachelor. They can't have tag football games or roller derby comps with the older women. More like cooking competitions or tea parties lol

And what of the run and jump and wrap your legs around the guy, that the girls do

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, July 20, 2023 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
LOL SinceBB1. I sure hope they aren't jumping! But you can still have too much booze and too many tears.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 20, 2023 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I certainly hope they don't put the women into embarrassing situations but I don't hold out much hope for that, since that is the norm for men or women competing for a bachelorette or bachelor.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, July 20, 2023 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I have the sinking feeling that it might be a new low in uncomfortable situations. Just seeing women in their 50s or 60s sloppy drunk or screaming at each other is going to be hard to take.

Allegedly the casting call requested women women 65 plus. But you just know most will be in their 50s, and some will be even younger, I bet. They asked Matt's mom to be the first. I'm sure she did not want to be Golden Bachelorette guinea pig lol

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, August 26, 2023 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow. I think this show is done. Charity was really sweet and I think she made a good choice, but nobody talks about this show like they used to. I couldn't even bring myself to watch my recording of the final episode until days later, and then it took me three days to watch the whole thing. Three hours is just too much. I had to watch a little bit and then watch something else. It's just boring.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, August 27, 2023 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I kept coming here to talk, Babyjaxmom, and nobody else was here

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, August 27, 2023 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I still watch! And I thought this latest season was really good. I ended up really liking Charity. And I think the next Bachelor is a great pick.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, August 27, 2023 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, me, too. I was surprised no one was talking about it. I turned out liking Charity more than I thought I would. I just think the show itself has gotten boring. We've seen it all.

I thought Dotun was a good fit for her since night one. I'm glad he made it all the way. Their babies are going to be HUGE! (Poor Charity.)

Love Joey. Looking forward to seeing him as the Bachelor.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, August 28, 2023 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yep, I will be watching Joey, next.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: