TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bachelor in Paradise 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelor in Paradise 2022 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 19, 2022Babyjaxmom25 10-19-22  11:18 am
Archive through November 08, 2022Kookliebird25 11-08-22  8:50 am
Archive through November 23, 2022Kookliebird25 11-23-22  8:50 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I really liked that they showed that outside discussion.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Victoria was accused of fooling around with a married man back on The Bachelor, right? I just have a feeling that these successful pairings have pretty much been established before they come on the show. Michael and Danielle had been talking for months as had Serene and her guy. I wish Tyler and Britney would have lasted. She will be sorry. Someone said Danielle and Michael seemed to be different than the rest, they are about 7-10 yrs older than the others.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
So rather that try and separately post all the crap I have been reading for months...I'll post this very long, but worth reading recap from Reality Steve, that very nicely condenses the whole sordid mess of a season. He covers 90% of it...

http://bit.ly/3tUR1Va

I almost choked on my coffee as I was reading that we have to see Victoria yet one more time at least...on Zach's season... because they have her on as a judge for a competition. Blah

Could hardly believe that Eliza actually said on the show that she made a mistake AGAIN. Lol or that Kate said that the things that she said about Logan were not meant to be heard....this season was more than a train wreck. It was like a nuclear explosion.

The tweet that made me laugh was someone saying "Damn this season of BIP that made me feel sorry for all the GUYS on the show" lol

And Aaron....as you read in recap...he had a girl at home he told them to wait for him after he did BIP. Then he started seeing another girl. Didn't tell either girl about the other. The two girls found out about each other. The text between the two were screen shot and posted. The second girl bowed out. The first girl STAYED with Aaron..lol. Not sure if the girl he is with now...is a new girl. I was mainly waiting for THIS mess to be discussed on reunion. Genevieve said she didn't find out about it until after the reunion!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh, and it was said that Micheal knew Danielle was coming on the show and used Sierra as a "place holder" until Danielle arrived. So although he did not handle it horribly as did everyone else.. he still gets a few demerits from me. Only Brandon and Sierra get a golden star.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Sincebb1.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I thought that Wells had initially connected Michael and Danielle, but I may be wrong about that. And yes, they are both older than the others… if you noticed, the others kept calling them mom and dad during the season.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I almost choked on my coffee as I was reading that we have to see Victoria yet one more time at least...on Zach's season... because they have her on as a judge for a competition. Blah

Sincebb1, I thought I saw her in the teaser they showed us from the new Bachelor season. I thought, "Good grief! Is she going after yet anothter Bachelor?!"

I watched last night's episode this afternoon, as I always do (record and watch the next day -- hubby's not a fan). I decided while watching that Victoria is a human Bratz doll. She's got that perfect figure (big boobs and tiny everywhere else) and the big eyes and lips. Am I wrong?

I'm so glad Michael and Danielle are still together and that they seem to have progressed their relationship. From the previews, it looked like he was telling Danielle he never gave her "closure," when he was really talking to Sierra off-camera. Whew! I thought they were going to break my heart.

Sincebb1, I think you meant "Brandon and Serene (Brook Russell)," not "Brandon and Sierra." Sierra was hoping to hook Michael. Brandon and Serene were together from day one.

I think Wells did connect Michael and Danielle, but they had never met in person until BIP. Only online and possibly by phone (does anybody actually talk on the phone anymore?).

I thought Wells added a lot to the show this season, but don't know why he was even at the reunion, unless he was serving drinks during the commercials, cause he never spoke a word. Maybe they edited him out, since so much else was going on.

Agree that Jesse is a good host. He's likeable and doesn't make everything about himself like Harrsion did.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah I don't know if they used Wells as an excuse to bring her on late...I've been reading so many things for so many months I can't remember, if Wells's wife is a friend of Michelle's or what kind of connection is there. But the show may well have used him as an excuse to bring her on later?

However it has been discussed several times that Michael knew Danielle was coming on the show for him...and he used Sierra to stay on the show until she arrived. Of course, anything he did pales in comparison to what everybody else did on the show. But it was a rather abrupt dumping in my opinion lol

I was cringing as they called them mom and dad...made me feel ancient! Oh and did you see...they are finally going to do the senior edition of Bachelor they were promising? Can't wait to see that group of winners!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes Baby! I DID mean Serene not Sierra... After a while I get all of their names confused lol

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1, who wants to see that?! Of course, they will probably be like real housewives -- liposuctioned and botoxed within an inch of their lives -- not "real" women with stretch marks, wrinkles and too much around the middle. We "older ladies" know how hard that is to lose once you reach a certain age.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Wells did have one line in last night's reunion -- he said something about Romeo and the look on his face when he left paradise. But yes, otherwise what a waste of Well's time!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm expecting new levels of drama not yet seen with the younger ones. Some of the worst or most calculating behavior this season was with the "older" contestants.

Of course we still have to see what The Bachelor considers "senior" contestants lol. They might well be 42 years hahaha

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
And I was just reading about a new dating show that's going on hulu with Taye Digg's as host. Its 3 single women in their early forties trying to find love with men half their age. "Back in the Groove". Its done in the now popular style....location is a "magical resort hotel in the Dominican Republic". I think this might be more like F-Boy Island than the Bachelor lol

It's the season for "older", "senior" women? At 42.....

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, November 24, 2022 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh, I think that was the one that Jesse was promoing on the show Tuesday night. He said there was a trailer "coming up," right before they went to commercial. But I was watching on Hulu, which skips the commercials, so I didn't get to see it. It's also on Hulu, so I may check it out.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, November 24, 2022 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
LOL. I just went and checked out the blurb from "Back in the Groove." It's about "older women" in their 40s. Puh-leeze. A lot of woman are just hitting their stride in their 40s.

"Whether they find the perfect fling, friendship, true love, or something in between, this is their chance to take charge and break through the double standards older women face every day."

Nobody blinks if a man is 10 or 15 years older than his girlfriend/wife. But a woman who is substantially older than her male partner is somehow a "man-eating cougar." Such a double standard!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, November 26, 2022 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m surprised Tate Diggs is hosting this. it’s a nod to How Stella Got Her Groove Back.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, November 26, 2022 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yup. They must have offered him a ton of money, plus it's a pretty easy job. Probably mosted scripted, so he doesn't have to work too hard. I do love Taye Diggs.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, November 28, 2022 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Some additional clips of the reunion have been posted on the Bach in paradise Instagram -- things like the interview with Andrew and a scene where Wells hosted a "game show" about some term Aaron uses.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
For anyone interested. BIP Canada 2 started this week.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, December 11, 2023 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
It ends with two engagements, one of which didn't last.

Cat seemed to be the least sincere bachelorette but ended up with a ring that stayed on.

Go figure.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, December 12, 2023 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Well, it appears all three couples that left together have now broken up. No surprises there.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, December 12, 2023 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Oh no, Brenda.

Say it isn't so.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: