TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bachelorette Michelle General Discusions

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelorette Michelle General Discusions users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 29, 2021Dogdoc25 10-29-21  11:52 am
Archive through December 04, 2021Brenda196625 12-04-21  9:03 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, December 04, 2021 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I liked Ivan also...but his brother not so much. I wonder if Ivan will end up raising the daughter.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 05, 2021 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I might have liked Ivan, but I tend to forget most of these people so quickly. That is horrible but maybe the daughter will have a better role model dad now, I hope.

Michelle's final four. The guy who didn't fit the mold, I was surprised when she kept him for final four, but their hometown date was so nice I thought he was a lock for final three and the last guy whose family she met, I thought had alerted her to problems and he'd be leaving but no..

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, December 05, 2021 - 4:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I agree with everything you said, Seamonkey.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 08, 2021 - 12:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Worst Tell All ever. The two "hosts" were on and not so much in control and Michelle was only there at the very end.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, December 08, 2021 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
That was a horrible Tell All!

This season is dragging.

I think they showed too much of the next Bachelor.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, December 08, 2021 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yes, seems like they really spoiled the next season of the bachelor.

The tell all was ridiculous with the fake papers being served and the guys yelling over each other.

And we have 5 hours left of this show?! Next week and then a 3 hour finale? Yikes.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, December 08, 2021 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Got to agree...one of the worst Tell All. So much animosity and bickering. Was it really necessary for them (producers) to spotlight Tayshia about break-up?

TMI Clayton's season. The fake lawsuit. Pizza for everyone. Drag the weird guy (they eliminated off the bat) through the mud again about notes he brought. Twist the knife a little harder in Rodney and Rick. Way too much time on Jamie. Martin and Chris joining in on the "sorry not sorry" apologies.

Seemed like a "produced" fight with Olu standing up as if he was going to fight and then the other two stepping in. And...Casey sure found his voice. He sure was calling everyone out LOL

But really the whole thing seemed very fake. And wasn't a bit entertaining

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 08, 2021 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, it was actually both time hogging and cruel to include Tayshia's breakup.

If they were going to allow an ad for the pizza, at least give it to the audience. What a waste of time.

The fake lawsuit should have been countered with a copy of the documents and releases they all have to sign to be on the show.

At least I will not remember the previews or really care about them, so those were just a waste of time. They should have had the new host introduce those.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think she sent the right guy home. He just seems too low key for her. She's an extrovert and he's so shy and quiet. I'm kind of curious as to why he wasn't selected as the next bachelor, but maybe he's just too quiet for that. He does have the most beautiful eyes!

As for her final 2. I think they both sincerely like her, but I'm not sure either are mature enough yet for an engagement. I'm happy they were able to travel to Mexico!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I would have kept Joe. I wonder if he was too ready to settle down with her and she herself is not really ready, thus keeping the less ready.. That way the breakup will be less devastating?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, December 21, 2021 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Posts removed by request.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - 4:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And yep, she chose Nate, the one I'd have sent home earlier.

The show.. Tayshia was exposed to COVID so she wasn't there for the live show, but both "hosts" ran to the newly engaged couple, shrieking..

Funny thing when Kaitlyn said something about everyone loving Nate, in the audience behind her was a woman in a Santa hat and she was vigorously shaking her head "No". And she got very excited when Brandon was brought out.

Then there was this Santa Guy who seemed pretty much useless.

They also gave Nate and Michelle a check for a down payment on a house! Seemed like a first.

Then they brought out the last Bachelor and made him read negative social media posts about himself. That seemed unnecessary as well,.

Shari111

05-01-2021

Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - 5:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shari111 a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know the amount of the check?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I felt so bad for Brandon. i thought she was going to pick him. I never guess right!

I really don't see this one lasting long, but they seemed very happy last night.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh my gosh the Santa guy... What the heck was that?

And poor Clayton... Who thought having him read all his negative tweets would be a good idea? I really liked Clayton. Even Michelle's students loved him. I sure hope he finds his soulmate because his season looks treacherous. I hope he comes out the other side with something that makes it all worth it.

I just knew Michelle was going to choose Nayte almost from the very first night... I just think she had "chemistry" with him that she didn't have with the others. I don't feel he was the best choice for her... But we'll see.

The check for the down payment on the house was $200,000! My husband and I were laughing, we said what are they going to buy...a million dollar house? They've never done this before. Does that mean from here on out they all get a down payment on a house? And what if they break up in a year or so?

I think there is a good chance that either Brandon or Rodney could be the next Bachelor?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I forgot to add...a what the heck....about Clayton being introduced on stage as “He needs an introduction, because no one knows who he is.” That was just rude. I don't know about Bachelor Nation production anymore

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
That stone stairway looked treacherous!

I would want a railing, at the least.

Gee, another happy couple, for awhile.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I know! Brandon was crying so hard I was thinking I hope he doesn't miss a step!

And was that the Neil Lane ring that Brandon threw over the edge of the hill? If it was... I can just imagine how many production people went running after it LOL

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
i was hoping they would ask Brandon what he threw! Yes, if it was the ring, there would be a problem.

I think Rodney would make a fun Bachelor.

I'm guessing Clayton has a good sense of humor about his lack of face time and most of us feeling like we barely know him. It looks like his season could be quite entertaining.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wondered what he threw, too.. certainly not the ring.

Wow.. $200,000 down in Minnesota? Even here that would be nice to have (not that I could even buy here currently. My place cost less than that, total price back when I bought).

I thought she sent home the third place guy in part because he was too ready to settle down right away, then the second place guy had told her parents that heck, yeah, he would relocate to Minnesota.. The chosen one did not commit to that but now says yes, soon. Hmm.

I have to think there are some strings attached to that $200,000.

Maybe they saved that much by not having Chris as host?

Oh I saw on tv that there is a Bachelor Mansion float in the Rose Parade and the new Bachelor and the new host will be on the float..

Mrstaz

07-20-2006

Sunday, June 19, 2022 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mrstaz a private message Print Post    
Michelle and Nayte have separated ways.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: