TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
New Host: Jesse Palmer, Season 5 Bach...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: New Host: Jesse Palmer, Season 5 Bachelor users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Have to admit that I don't remember much about him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/jesse-palmer-accepts-the-rose-as-next-host-of-the-bachelor/ar-AAOVSIy?ocid=uxbndlbing

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 3:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
He’s hosted several competition shows on the Food Network . I thought he comes across personable and funny. Having the experience of being a Bachelor should help. He was on long enough ago that it wasn’t all about social media and ‘making a connection’.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’ll give this a chance.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Oh, I remember him really well. He was an NFL quarterback and went on to work as a broadcaster for several sports programs, ect. On his season he had this crazy contestant that stalked him and I actually think he was a little frightened of her.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I remember him as the guy who picked the two almost identical very young blond girls at the end. I also remember that he told the one he picked that he chose her BEFORE he told the other one she was not his choice (nowadays, we know whoever gets out of the car first is a goner). The girl he picked was very immature, and of course they didn't last very long. Don't remember a thing about his season.

I have seen him on some of the sports shows hubby watches.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, October 03, 2021 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
He has been the host on some of the Halloween/Christmas/Spring baking shows. He's a great host, laid back, funny and charming. *and Canadian ;)

We could have used him on Paradise.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, October 03, 2021 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
He’s Canadian!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, October 03, 2021 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
oh good. I'm so glad to hear we will be given a host with some hosting skills! I barely remember him as the bachelor, but that's okay.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, October 10, 2021 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’d like to see Natasha as the Bachelorette. So will Jesse be hosting this next Bachelorette? I’m thinking I’m not ready to watch another so soon.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, October 11, 2021 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
No, I believe it's the gals hosting again. This one was filmed a while ago.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 12, 2021 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I vaguely remember him, but his resume from hosting looks good.

Yes, another season was already filmed, I guess.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, February 04, 2023 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Funny interview with Jessie Palmer talking about when he was the bachelor while still playing for the NY Giants. His coach was let go and he had a new coach, hard nosed, by the book, Tom Coughlin. Just funny stuff, if you want to know what it’s like when an active football player goes on the Bachelor.
I like Jesse Palmer. He’s a good story teller.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoIrJUKvpBf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 04, 2023 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
He seems very down-to-earth and charming. Harrison had gotten too full of himself and thought the show was about him. I was over him a long time before he was let go.

I'm really enjoying Jesse and watched his season of the Bachelor about a million years ago. He's matured a lot since then.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, February 04, 2023 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Count me in with those that liked Chris Harrison. I did not enjoy Jesse at all his first season. But then in all fairness I didn't like anything about that season lol

He is a bit better this season. I don't know yet if it's because he has more experience under his belt, or if he better suited for Bachelor than Bachelorette? Time will tell.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 04, 2023 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hard to say. I just don't think he stands out as a host...

Christy358

07-10-2007

Sunday, February 05, 2023 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
How hard is it to say..."Ladies, this is the final rose.?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, February 06, 2023 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think he's fine. He's very personable and likeable, and he's been the Bachelor, so he knows what they're all going through.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, February 06, 2023 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I don’t mind. It’s not exactly heavy lifting. He’s pleasant, good looking and has an intimate knowledge of what the experience is like… granted that was many years ago. I’ve seen him on various programs, most sports, as an analyst. He’s very good at that.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: