TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 15, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: The Bachelor - All Seasons: Archive through April 15, 2020 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I need to start monitoring RS's Twitter feed. He reported yesterday morning that it wasn't going to be Peter (and he announced it was Arie).

Arie is such a horndog and his season is going to be such a hot mess. I'm looking forward to it.

Grooch, I don't know if you remember Courtney from Ben's season (he had the bad hair). Courtney was involved with Arie after she split up with Ben. This season will be nothing short of a train wreck - to my amusement and entertainment.

What is hilarious is he is in Vegas right now and he posted a picture of his dinner - scallops. Someone asked if he was eating them with his fingers.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
<image removed - too wide>

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RealitySteve‏Verified account
@RealitySteve
Follow
More
My final prediction before it's announced tomorrow: Arie.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lexiegirl, the scallops are too funny! Yes, we need a hot mess bachelor for a change.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Arie is now 36-years-old. It's going to be super creepy if they cast 21-year-old women for his season.

Grooch, I totally look forward to a hot mess train wreck. The last few seasons of the Bachelor have been incredibly boring. I want some disgustingly trashy behavior from Arie and all the women (so I can rip them on the internet).

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I guess it's official. It's on EOnline:

http://www.eonline.com/news/878347/arie-luyendyk-jr-is-the-next-bachelor-and-fans-have-something-to-say-about-it

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOLZ... the general consensus is Arie couldn't find a wife in the five years since Emily's season and now he's going to find one in six weeks? Okaaaaaaaaaay then!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It is hitting the fan on Twitter about Arie - and not in a good way. Ex-girlfriends are coming out the wazoo on Twitter. It sounds like he may have just recently ended a relationship with someone. I guess we'll find out sooner or later whether or not he ended it so he could be the Bachelor. Timing is everything - so we'll see.

RS is on vacation in Vegas and he said his Twitter feed and email is "blowing up" (and now he has to work... LOL)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Ugh. Okay I'll admit there was a lot of charm in Arie and I wanted him for the Bachelor... years ago. years! I thought that ship had sailed. It should have been Wells. i'm glad it's not Peter, but not so glad it's Arie. Hmmm... but a hot mess, well, that could be fun. :-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'll watch anyway. Just to make fun of him. Be honest. Nobody really expects this show to successfully marry anybody off. Isn't Sean pretty much the only bach to make it to the altar? (Other than the one whose name escapes me at the moment who switched girls after the show ended.)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes. Sean is the only Bachelor to get married to the girl he picked. Jason is the one who switched up for Molly on ATFR.

It's really bewildering that Peter didn't take it since his lifelong dream in his yearbook was to be the Bachelor. I don't think money was an issue with production considering how much they paid Brad to come back for a second season. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't like the way certain things were going to go down in his season so he just walked away.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That's what I was thinking, Lexie. Now he's seen it from the inside, it's not so appealing anymore. And we all had stupid aspirations in high school!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
In RS's recap, he talks about the Peter/Arie a/k/a "Not Peter" situation

Arie a/k/a "Not Peter

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hahaha: "Not Peter."

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is the point where the show has officially "jumped the shark." "Not Peter" who has been sleeping with and dating any girl with a pulse for the last five years and was unable to "find a wife," is now going to "find a wife" in six weeks. (And some of those girls he messed with over the last five years were VERY, VERY YOUNG).

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, March 30, 2020 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I just read an article that Michelle Money's 15 y.o. daughter was injured in a skateboarding accident and is in a medically induced coma and on life support...

Apparently she wasn't wearing a helmet, Michelle included in her post to make your kids wear a helmet, even if they push back...

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Sunday, April 05, 2020 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I've been following Michelle & her ex-husband for updates on IG. Appears they were going to take Brielle out of the induced coma on Thursday but there's been complications. Michelle emotionally posted for prayers today at 4pm. What a nightmare situation for any parent to go through.

https://www.instagram.com/michellemoney/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, April 05, 2020 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It really is a nightmare! And if she comes through this they have to worry about how traumatic brain injury may affect her.

Pray for the best outcome.

And to have this going on at this crazy time, just makes things harder.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, April 06, 2020 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
What an awful situation. So very sad. Virtual strength and caring thoughts to their family.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 06, 2020 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nothing new on her Instagram stories.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Did anyone see ,Listen To Your Heart? I’m not sure I’ll stick with it. I never really did understand the end game,an engagement? A record contract?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2020 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I recorded it but haven't watched yet.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, April 15, 2020 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I thought about watching. LOL but it didn't happen.

It just seems like a strange amalgamation of things that I'm not sure work well together. I'm also not a big fan of country music and that seems to be the genre most featured on the Bachelor shows.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, April 15, 2020 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a32119194/michelle-money-daughter-brielle-will-be-okay-skateboarding-accident/

Such a relief!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2020 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I watched it. Didn't think I'd like it, but I kind of enjoyed it. It's kind of like Bachelor in Paradise, except in a house instead of Mexico, and with music. I'll watch again.