TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bachelor in Paradise 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelor in Paradise 2021 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 18, 2021Babyjaxmom25 08-18-21  11:40 am
Archive through October 06, 2021Babyjaxmom25 10-06-21  4:56 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, October 06, 2021 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Along with the sand, Joe might have a random crab in there too LOL there were so many of them there!

I saw that Becca and Thomas are back together too.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, October 07, 2021 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I love this show, but I do hate that they put so much pressure on them to get engaged after knowing each other for just a few weeks. Some people break up, rather than get engaged, when they might be fine just dating out in the real world.

I read an article that Dean said the producers put a lot of pressure on him to propose to Caelynn while they were in Paradise. He said no, he'd do it on his own terms. Won't get the Neil Lane diamond, but oh well.

I just love seeing Mexico on my TV. Been there several times. The beaches and the people are wonderful. đź’–

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, October 07, 2021 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
When Serena heard about Kendal showing up, she asked Joe "Are you ok?"

I thought that was nice.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, October 08, 2021 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Serena is much more mature than Kendall. I thought that was really awful of production to send her (Kendall) in to see Joe right before he was planning to propose to Serena. But Joe is truly a good guy and wished her nothing but good things.

Sincebb1, I read somewhere that when they film this, it's crab mating season in Mexico. That's why there are so many of them wandering around. They are EVERYWHERE: on the beach, on the ground, on the walls. They are pervasive. Yuck!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, October 08, 2021 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Baby I believe that! I wonder if the specialty that time of year is crab stew

Just as long they as they don't mistake my wiggling bare toes for another crab LOL

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, October 09, 2021 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Serena P seems like a very gracious person to not let that producer induced drama mess with that moment. Good on her, and yes, shows maturity.

I hope all three couples who proposed make it. Of course the engagement is quesitonable as the relationships are all new and even a good start to a relationsihp doesn't mean it ends in marriage, but these all seem like good starts.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, October 12, 2021 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I hadn’t realized BIP Canada is people from the US seasons

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, October 13, 2021 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So what makes it “Canadian”?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 13, 2021 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
There's a BIP Canada??? Where do they go? Can I get it on American TV?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, October 23, 2021 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It is set in cottage country. Beautiful scenery and most of them are from the Canadian versions. They call it Camp.
Kevin is the bartender. He and I can not remember her name, they meet on BIP are having a baby and she became a Canadian citizen :-).

You can probably get it on line. City TV it isn't even the first season!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: