TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 07, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelorette Clare Tayshia - General Discussion: Archive through November 07, 2020 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 2:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I just feel so uncomfortable and embarrassed watching this year.

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
I have never been a fan of Clare. I think that's because she reminds me of an old high school (then) best friend who had this whole faux spiritual pseudo-psycho-babble thing going on.

This is truly the most cringeworthy season ever!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She reminds me of a friend from my freshman year at Berkeley who was fun, talented, fluent in Spanish, smart.. But how this friend was after she moved from pot to hallucinogenic stuff.

Her writing became so scattered, sincere but disturbingly addled.

She was in a PhD program but they told her they would award a master's with the caveat that she could never attend Cal or any UCalif institution again.

And they did not have a master's program at that time.

Clare.. Not sure what to think. And Production, yet another embarrassing, cringeworthy group date. Does Harrison get off on this stuff?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I wasn't happy with Clare as the next Bachette and this season is not very entertaining. The dates are lame. The one-on-one was way too personal for a first date. And then the guy revealed he has deep issues. Yikes.

The dodge ball date was cringeworthy. It's a bit ironic that clare was in favor of the guys stripping but then sent a guy home when all he could compliment her on was her looks. I really can't imagine Clare would have happy participated in a group date where the ladies had to strip for the Bachelor. It was just in poor taste. Yes it's fun to have them take off their shirts and be a bit flirty, but to strip all the way down is just humiliation and not funny.
Please Clare -- run off into the sunset with your pick SOON!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
In recent seasons, the planned dates have been way too deep for first dates, so production undoubtedly encouraged those dates.

I also think that there is little to be gained when a group of guys is told to spill their guts, one at a time, in front of each other.

Just encourages competition, not genuine getting to know each other.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree with the rest of you that Clare is not coming off as very likeable. She is totally needy, and the naked dodgeball was totally tasteless and cringeworthy. Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and a Bachelor asked a group of female contestants to play strip ANYTHING??? The only thing that's keeping me watching is that Clare is going to drop out soon and Taysia will take her place. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, but I just can't with Clare--local girl or not.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
The strip-down dodgeball was so so wrong. I wanted to root for her but I can't, not after that.

Good luck with a lasting relationship based purely on physical attraction.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, October 23, 2020 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It was really tacky.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, October 27, 2020 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Aye yai yai. I get that Clare immediately fell for Dale but yikes,she was so dismissive of these other guys. They all deserve better.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
After watching this weeks show, I’m not liking Dale anymore than Claire. Making all those speeches about the guy sticking together and then he keeps going back to taking up all their time was really bad.

Mack

07-22-2002

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Not that the shows aren’t normally but this season has been a special mess from the beginning.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Clare acts like she's in high school. She's so insecure and needy. And then she gets a crush on one guy and all she wants to talk about with the other guys is Dale. For someone who's almost 40, she's incredibly immature.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Clare is not very much fun to watch.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, November 01, 2020 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm ready for Clare to exit. She is needy. But wowza, I really couldn't stand that guy that felt the need to lecture and berate her and told her to sit there and listen to him go on and on about how disgusted he was. That was SO uncool! And not a good example for his daughter. If that's how he treats women, well shame on him. If he decided he didn't like Clare and felt this whole thing was degrading, he could politely say "not my scene" and leave. But he had to try to put her in her place. Good riddance jerk!

I can't wait for Tayshia! Love her!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, November 05, 2020 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
B’ette is on tonight. 8-10 pm. Clare makes a stunning revelation to Chris.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 05, 2020 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I have to say this feels so tame considering what’s been going on this week. A good diversion.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Clare did not treat those guys fairly.

Making out with Dale for 45 minutes and acting surprised when one guy came to find her.

I would be mad if I were one of the guys.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I believe that they absolutely knew each other before the show. When the guys were trying to explain how they felt, all she could say was that love wasn't wrong. I really don't see this relationship lasting.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But if she was dead set on Dale, it was better to give the guys a chance at someone else.

It was more unfair to the guys she sent home.

And now many of the guys really just want to make it to another show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am glad she is gone and wish there won't be a look back at her every week.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I, too, think they were talking before the show. And that is quite unfair to the guys, but I hope they guys give Tasia a chance, because she is amazing.

they guys didn't respond too well, but they were getting dumped, so I guess that is to be expected. I've never been a big clare fan, but I do wish them well and this one could work, if he can put up with her neediness.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
There is a big age difference. Not saying that can't work but ....

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else hear Dale gulp when Harrison told him he was gonna propose to Clare that night? He looked startled. And then at the proposal, he totally looked like a deer in the headlights. It was uncomfortable. He barely knew her, and it felt like he was being forced into proposing. I'm glad she's gone. She was on my last nerve.

I was disappointed we didn't get to see more of Taysia last night. I think she's going to be awesome. I really hope she finds her soulmate. I hope the guys take to her (she's so much better than Clare!), and she can have some fun while finding her forever person. Go, Taysia!

BTW has Shaeffer stopped writing her Bach blog? I miss her!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, November 06, 2020 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Every one of those guys dodged a bullet. Except Dale.

What I took from last night is that Claire needed to get laid very badly what with the quarantine and all. Not once did she consider anyone else, not once.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, November 07, 2020 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I kind of agree with you, Kappy.