TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 20, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelorette Clare Tayshia - General Discussion: Archive through October 20, 2020 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Lexie- basically, Clare decided one of the guys was her final rose very early on, and didn't want to spend the rest of the season going through the motions- especially since they won't be going anywhere (no foreign locales for dates- everything will be at a resort). The producers tried to get her to reconsider, but she wouldn't. So Tayshia got the call- but they don't know if they will add anyone to the remaining cast (which would have required another 14-day quarantine period for them- though Tayshia would be going through it as well)

And another switch- Chris Harrison will be temporarily replaced by Jojo Fletcher as host (Chris is also in a 14-day quarantine period before re-entering the resort where they're taping after helping his son move in to college)..he's expected to be back for the end of the season.

https://tvline.com/2020/08/13/chris-harrison-leaving-the-bachelorette-temporary-host-jojo-fletcher/

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Wait, what??? Chris is out??? What the heck??
First Tom Bergeron...now Chris Harison. The world has gone mad!!!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Only temporarily Texannie...

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Thank goodness!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Wilson. Sea's last two sentences had me scratching my head

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I think Sea got attacked by autocorrect.

I read her last two sentences as:

"I certainly think Clare deserves to have some new guys.

Clare is 39. Taysia is 29."

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'll attempt it.

I think it's:

"I certainly think Tayshia deserves to have some new guys."

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ack! My brain took a furlough on that statement! Yes, of course! Clare is coupled up and Tayshia
should get some guys here for her. I am sure a good many guys would be happy to step in.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is interesting that on the Monday shows, obviously taped ahead, but surely editable, they keep advertising Clare's season and in many of the video chats with various people, Clare is mentioned.

This switch has hit People, and is all over the internet, so I hope they do not start the season still pretending Clare is looking for a mate.

I have been enjoying the looks back, but Monday is Nick Vial.. I think that gets deleted!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I loved Nick Vial! I hated him on the regular Bachelorette seasons, but then he went on Bach in Paradise and totally redeemed himself. He was so sweet and open with the other people there, acted as a kind of big brother/adviser to some of the younger girls. I went into it hating him, but he won me over. I sure am missing Bach in Paradise this summer.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Never watched that. Then you can enjoy Monday. The best parts are the interviews catching up with people and seeing their current family.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sea, I was disappointed last week that Jason and Molly didn't bring Ty down from his room to be on camera. I'd like to see how he's grown (think he's 16 now). Maybe his mom didn't agree to him being on camera. Thought it was cute that Stephanie's daughter has a crush on Ty.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I really wanted to see Ty too!

And I'm looking forward to watching Nick's recap. I liked him all along.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was disappointed, BUT I really respected that they respected his wishes, or someone did.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have Nick set to record but not enthused.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
My DVR has a new B’ette starting tomorrow at 8PM. Clare Crawley. I thought her season was stopped because of CV19.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It was, but they restarted in a "bubble." Everyone is quarantined. No exotic dates this time. We'll see. Better be some drama, or it will be a snooze!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sounds like some drama, but Harrison has been known to exaggerate.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 3:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I think the drama is them shutting down production due to covid.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't think that.. Well, yes that was drama at the time, but barely a flutter compared to all the major COVID drama

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Isn't anyone watching?
None of the guys really stuck out to me. I couldn't even pick a favorite. I'm not sure this show is going to be much fun without the exotic dates, so we are going to need a lot of tears and drama!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, I am. Kind of glazing over with most of the show.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Clare proclaiming on the first night that she has found her husband doesn't bode will for the rest of the season.

So much crying to come! What fun these guys are having.

I always watch to see which of the guys get along with each other.

I prefer theme.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Apparently, per Reality Steve, Clare just stalked her choice on Instagram..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 20, 2020 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm, I really don't find her real likeable.