TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelorette Clare Tayshia - General Discussion: Archive through August 13, 2020 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Definitely postponed, per People magazine. Clare says she has waited a long time for this, and can wait longer.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, June 12, 2020 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Apparently one of the guys from Claire's unfinished season has been chosen as the next bachelor! He will be the first black Bachelor in the 18-year history of the franchise. He's a cutie, too. Check it out:

https://www.eonline.com/news/1160674/matt-james-is-the-new-bachelor-tyler-cameron-hannah-brown-and-more-stars-react

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, June 12, 2020 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He is 28.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Friday, June 12, 2020 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
He's Tyler Cameron's best friend and I think they are business partners. He was part of the "Quarantine Crew" hanging out in FL with Tyler and Hannah.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, June 12, 2020 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
And Rachel Lindsey was on Entertainment Tonight was bashing him and the franchise cause we ‘know nothing about him except he’s friends with Cameron’.
To me, that’s an asset. Tired of rehashing contestants.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, June 13, 2020 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I also think someone new is good as the bachelor. The only downside is that Hannah will show up again during the filming.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, June 13, 2020 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think Tyler and Matt went to college together.. or something like that. They’ve known each other for a really long time.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, June 14, 2020 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Well, apparently he was a contestant on Claire's season, so if we ever get to see it, we'll find out who he is.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, June 14, 2020 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Did they even film any of Claire's season yet?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 15, 2020 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
They started to, decided they would limit to the US rather than travel, and then had to suspend the whole thing. Don't know how far they got. Poor Claire just can't catch a break.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 23, 2020 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Last night they were asking for guys to apply for Claire's season and guys for Matt's season..

I imagine some of the guys have had changed during the time of COVID.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Saturday, August 01, 2020 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
All kinds of stories swirling about Clare being out as the Bachelorette and being replaced by Tayshia from Colton's season. Reality Steve did a spontaneous Instagram chat last night (I didn't listen, but read about it this morning). He's still trying to confirm details, but it seems production was contacting some of the guys who were passed on this season to see if they would return to do the show.
There were rumors that Clare was in love with her first impression rose choice, Dale and was being difficult continuing on with filming, not showing up, etc. so they fired her.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, August 01, 2020 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Please let this be true. Love Tayshia!!! And Clare's clock is ticking -- it would be great if she's already in love. I did not like her as the choice for Bachette. I've seen enough of Clare.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, August 01, 2020 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah! I had to go back to the Bachelor Colton page to remember who Taysia was, but I love her! She would be a great Bachelorette! But when are we ever going to see this? I guess they have the fall to run it, cause usually the Bachelor starts right after New Years. But I guess nothing is "as usual" this year, right?

Really missing Bachelor In Paradise this year.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, August 02, 2020 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Poor Claire has a habit of falling in love with guys who quickly flake on her (been there, done that, but fortunately not on TV). I hope this guy hangs in there. I'd like to see her have a happy ending!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
E!Online is reporting that this news is true. Claire is out and Taysia is in!

https://www.eonline.com/news/1175689/tayshia-adams-to-replace-clare-crawley-on-the-bachelorette-after-finding-love-early-on-sources

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I hope they brought a fresh set of guys in for Tayshia!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope she is not stuck in limbo for too long. That would be awkward.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 04, 2020 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I was looking forward to seeing an older bachelorette and older bachelors. :-(

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, August 04, 2020 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that would be interesting but, unfortunately, I think with Clare we were getting an older Bachelorette with significantly younger suitors. I’m not saying that an age difference is a problem in all relationships because there have been people in wonderful relationships where there is an age difference. However, in general, being closer in age leads to more common desires.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 04, 2020 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, most of the suitors were quite young compared the Clare. I think it would have been interesting if they had older suitors, but they didn't. So I'm glad Clare found a guy and is moving on. Bring on Tayshia!

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Tuesday, August 04, 2020 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Wonder if they'll have John Paul Jones show up to cause some drama?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 04, 2020 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well I hope Tayshia at least gets to have inputs on her preferences and not just get all leftovers, especially since like Claire, they have been on hold and could have met someone in the interim. Thanks deserves a group of guys there for her, rather than someone older, too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 2:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Seems like there will be some leftovers. Per People, Clare started talking to one of the guys during the delay for COVID19 and then when she started the season her heart was already taken by the one guy and she did not want to continue on the show. They tried to convince her to proceed, but she would not.

And the article said it was not known if they would at least bring in some new guys for Tayshia, as filming was in a bubble and new guys would be a risk.

I certainly think Tayshia deserves to have some new guys.

Clare is 39. Tayshia is 29.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Can I please get a translator? I don't speak Seamonkey. LOL