TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons E...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: The Bachelor: The Greatest Seasons Ever! users admin

The Bachelor
The Bachelor (on ABC)

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, June 10, 2020 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well ... as the title says.

I thought I'd create a thread for this. For lack of new material and, presumably in desperation, they've started to do recap shows for some of the better Bachelor franchise seasons.

The first one they did was Sean and Catherine this week.

That happens to be my all-time favorite Bachelor season and Sean was my favorite of all the Bachelors so I'm a bit biased here but they did a very good job re-capping it. It was very well put together with great highlights, Chris did a good job of hosting without being too intrusive and they had a nice sprinkling of current interviews with past contestants. It was surprisingly entertaining.

I think Sean was the last sincere bachelor and there were many wonderful women on that season as well.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 11, 2020 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It's been years since I've watched the show (I only watch Bachelor in Paradise now). Is Sean's season the one with the crazy Tiara who couldn't control "the way her eyebrows move?"

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, June 11, 2020 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You have a great memory. Yes they covered "I can't control my eyebrow!" Tiara.

She was "interesting". She had every malady possible. Fell down the stairs, got hypothermia, etc. LOL Sean finally said he had to let her go "for her own good".

That was such a great season. Lindsay (the runner-up) was so nice too. That season also included Sarah Heron and Desiree Hartsock. Remember Desiree's angry suspicious brother who accused Sean of being a player?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 11, 2020 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was well done.

I think they are also including Bachelorette seasons.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 11, 2020 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching the first episode (how did I not know this was on?). Sean and Catherine's babies are so adorable!!! I remember being shocked that he picked her, but they seem to be happy together. And contemplating #4?!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - 3:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kaitlyn's season.. Kind of painful.

Spoiler announced for another show..

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Chris asked Kaitlyn if she would be on DWTS

Next week Bachelor Ben.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sea, what does that spoiler mean? Was that on last night's show? Did Chris ask her to be on DWTS before Mike Fleiss told ABC she couldn't be on the show? I know she fought big-time on SM with Mike Fleiss for several years that he was allowing the men to be on DWTS but told ABC she could not be on the show. And then, of all people, he finally agreed to let that girl Hannah be on DWTS.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And Hannah WON!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, last night, the trade looked like Kaitlyn would get engaged in the air but then Chris asked if she would be on DWTS.. She said yes

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 23, 2020 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Harrison is loving this series.

It seems like for some of the past participants, this is dredging up embarrassing footage, while for some it is a chance to tell their side, report on harrassment from fans, or show how well they are doing now.

This week was Bachelor Ben Higgens. Next up is JoJo's Bachelorette season.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 23, 2020 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Ben's season was a disappointment. First off, he told two women he loved them, which . . . come on, dude! Each woman had to think they were the finalist when you said that! It was hurtful. And then he chose the most immature one of the bunch. I watched part of the first episode of their trainwreck of a show, "Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?" You could just tell they would not last. She was very young and shallow. She's married to someone else now, and he's still single. Figures.

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Wednesday, July 08, 2020 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
i love Sean. He seems like such a nice guy. I wasn’t quite sure of Catherine on the actual show, but the letter before the proposal was so sweet. And I did think that their proposal was one of the best, for sure. I like the two of them together.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, July 09, 2020 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I had to laugh when they showed the first season with Alex Michel. At the beginning, Chris Harrison came walking out in a BROWN suit with no tie. And the suit looked like 3 sizes too big. Harrison looked downright frumpy!!!

Have styles changed that much in 18 years? I guess they have. The women's hair, makeup and clothing was also somewhat amusing. Never watched this season. I started with Trista's Bachelorette. I think Trista is prettier now than she was when she was the Bachelorette. I'm glad she and Ryan still seem so strong. They had a health scare a couple of years ago, which they didn't talk about. Trista had a couple of seizures and passed out. Don't know if they ever figured that out.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, July 09, 2020 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I started watching Trista's season too. I'm guessing I didn't watch the first Bachelor shows because I didn't find those men interesting or attractive. And yes, the show looks SO dated! But it wasn't that long ago! It was just 2002! It wasn't like it was the 1980's. :-)

I really enjoyed getting caught up with Charlie, because he's who I thought Trista should pick. He was just so yummy! But I think Trista probably made the right choice -- she picked the nice guy, and Ryan worked out well for her. Charlie just finally settled down it appears. I will say that Charlie aged better than Ryan, but they both looked so Old! LOL. And interesting that Ryan is training to be a Denver firefighter. I wonder if the family will move to Denver. That is not a short commute to Eagle -- esp in winter and with weekend traffic. I wouldn't want to drive it with any regularity.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: