TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bachelorette Clare Tayshia - General ...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelorette Clare Tayshia - General Discussion users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 20, 2020Seamonkey25 03-20-20  6:15 pm
Archive through August 13, 2020Lexie_girl25 08-13-20  12:17 pm
Archive through October 20, 2020Seamonkey25 10-20-20  9:47 pm
Archive through November 07, 2020Babyjaxmom25 11-07-20  12:42 pm
Archive through December 12, 2020Dogdoc25 12-12-20  4:18 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, December 12, 2020 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Bennett is just so awful. He's condescending and then passive aggressive about it. I'd take an immature noah over a bennett any day. Noah can grow up. If Bennett is like this at his age, he's a lost cause. I hope the producers encouraged her to bring him back "for good tv". Not that she's really torn.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, December 12, 2020 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
100% agree, Brenda! (TV Clubhouse really needs a "like" button!!!)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 15, 2020 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
At least she didn't keep Bennett at the Rose ceremony, so he was brought back for more drama, which continued at the Men Tell All.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Tuesday, December 15, 2020 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching the hometown dates tonight? Ben’s friend Antonia looks familiar. I’m thinking she was on Top Chef years ago. Thoughts?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, December 15, 2020 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes! That's her!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, December 15, 2020 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Talk about a communication problem.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 15, 2020 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://parade.com/1136603/korinmiller/antonia-lofaso-ben-smith-bachelorette/

She looked familiar, but I had no idea.

He had no idea he was in love until a third party told him?

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
She’s a pretty famous chef on Food Network and owns several restaurants .

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks! I knew someone here would know. Tayshia nailed it when she said he showed no emotion when she let him go. He’s going to kick himself for not saying anything.

Do you think she ends up with one of the remaining 3?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 16, 2020 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Long term or short term?

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Thursday, December 17, 2020 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Good point Seamonkey. I was thinking long term. My friend said she just got a vibe that Tayshia doesn’t end up with anyone after Tuesday’s show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 17, 2020 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I hope it's Ivan. He had me at "the floor is lava."

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 17, 2020 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I liked Ivan. Seemed normal, which is saying a lot.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, December 17, 2020 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Ivan is my pick her her as well. Seems like a solid and nice guy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 22, 2020 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I really like Ivan.

But tonight...

Ben comes back...

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, December 22, 2020 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Brenden looked sick, as he was being shown the engagement rings.

Has anybody else gone that far and then backed out?

It will be interesting to see how they tie this whole thing up.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 23, 2020 - 2:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, this was the first time anyone met with Neil Lane during a date. Usually only the guys who will be at the final rose would meet alone and pick a ring.

So this was very odd to meet with Neil with Tayshia before she narrowed down the field.

Sad to see Ivan leave but he seemed to agree with her that they had religious differences.

Not happy that Ben was brought back but at least he was eliminated.

Things can always change, as we know, after the final rose.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, December 23, 2020 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Seamonkey.

I do not see a long, happy marriage for zach and Tayshia.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, December 23, 2020 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I feel sorry for Tayshia and all the bachelors who were involved in this season. Their dates were terrible due to covid restrictions. Just look at the difference at what the next bachelor is doing in the previews. You can tell restrictions were at a different. level for his filming.

Then add in the fact that Tayshia's time with the guys was cut way back due to the Claire fiasco and this season simply shouldn't have happened. I wish Tayshia and all the guys well. Chris Harrison and producers - not so much.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, December 23, 2020 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
That Neal Lane date was horrifying! Such a boring date and just pushed Brendan over the edge. Terrible.

I'm glad she cut Ben again. I got tired of hearing him say how SHE made him feel. Becuase I could just see down the road how SHE made him mad, etc. He seems immature and closed off. They better not consider him as a future Bach.

I found Zack's proposal very real and touching. I give this couple half a chance which is more than I give most of the others. Mostly that's based on maturity. But just the lack of time to get to know each other may doom them.

As for the next Bachelor. I thought I saw that he'd "never been in love" before. I thought we were supposed to avoid those guys as they weren't ready yet. So I have little hope for this guy.

I really liked Ivan. I'm sorry to see that had religious differences, but good for her to realize that is a stopping point.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Wednesday, December 23, 2020 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
After watching Tayshia and Zac on Good Morning America I don't think they'll last more than 6 months. She already seems evasive and is planning to be bi-coastal after the holidays.
It was interesting to see that out of all those guys her final 2 were the 2 guys that seem to be the most emotionally fragile. One seemed very immature and had attempted suicide twice, and the other is a recovering drug addict.
I think Tayshia likes to be the dominant force in relationships and is attracted to men she doesn't think will challenge her. Prior to this she was with Colton who has proven to have his share of emotional health issues and with John Paul Jones, who though adorable, had the maturity of a 12 year old.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 23, 2020 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I thought Zach was kind of overbearing. I liked Brenden and Ivan of the final group. They seemed more real..... and NOT Bachelor in Paradise candidates...}

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 24, 2020 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
What? No After the Final Rose??? I feel cheated. I wish Tayshia and Zac the best!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 19, 2021 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Is anybody surprised? Brace yourself for the "We've mutually decided to go our separate ways . . ." statement. Claire is so needy. I think she needs some serious therapy before she will ever be happy with anyone.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1228757/the-bachelorettes-clare-crawley-and-dale-moss-are-taking-time-apart

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 19, 2021 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not a shocker.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, January 19, 2021 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
She was infatuated with him, not in love at all. Reality of life burned it out.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 19, 2021 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And here you have it. That was fast!

https://www.eonline.com/news/1228154/the-bachelorettes-clare-crawley-and-dale-moss-break-up

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, January 21, 2021 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Oh my! No surprises there. She's just too too needy.

I'm so glad it wasn't Tayshia who broke up already!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, January 21, 2021 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Apparently, Clare was not aware that they were breaking up. I wonder if she’s just too overwhelming and life consuming as a girlfriend. I remember dating a guy who wanted every minute of my life. I broke up with him pretty quick, as i felt suffocated.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 22, 2021 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I had one of those, too, Kooklie! I broke up with him right before going on vacation to Palm Springs with my girlfriend. As we were driving to Southern California, I kept saying, "I feel so free! I feel like I just got out of jail!!!"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 14, 2021 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
According to People magazine (I am catching up, so was reading the March 8 issue, I think) Clare and Dale are back together, at least in vacation.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 14, 2021 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Went back to read, yes, one month post-split, holding hands and kissing on a beach in Florida, February 21.

So much for caregiving for her mom..

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 16, 2021 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
To be fair, I believe Clare's mom is in a memory care facility. I'm sure Clare advocates and takes care of business for her mom, but she doesn't need to be there every minute. And speaking as someone who's been through it, you really need your time away when you can take it. That said, I don't see a long-term future for Clare and Dale. She's just too needy and I don't think he's serious.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 18, 2021 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree.. That was a bit tongue in cheek, as she used her mom as one reason to leave the show early. And if mom is in memory care, Clare probably couldn't do much visiting due to COVID.

Hopefully they didn't return from Florida with COVID.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: