TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 11, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Caution Spoilers - Bachelor Peter Caution: Archive through February 11, 2020 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, January 06, 2020 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
A place for spoilers. For those who like them, they make the show a lot more fun!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 06, 2020 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Ok I’ll start the conversation. I do not want to spoil, as if I could! Ladeedah. Lasagna. Laaa

So I went to RS website, it really didnt load all 5e way, as we all know, he makes money by getting traffic and pop ups,

But what I did read... he doesn’t know! He said he always gets an ending by now, they filmed in Australia (😪 the fires are so devastating to an entire eco system) but of the scenarios his best guess. It hasn’t happened yet. He really thinks something may come up in AFTFR Now I forget the final 2, but he said at hometown the one girl (begins with M?). Her father does not give his blessing for Peter to propose, so RS is speculating something is up with that!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 06, 2020 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Baby girl is napping, I predict she’ll wake up in 20 minutes...or less!

But I went back to read RS. and he says there’s a reason why he doesn’t know the ending, Peter went on, or was interviewed by People and flat out said his season will be the first that will not be spoiled. So RS responded as it hasn’t happened yet, RS. Does go through 5he different rose ceremony possibilities. And RS DOES have all the women, and rose ceremonies, so his final 2 have been spoiled by RS

He talks about how ABC edits things, so in that respect he hasn’t seen an advanced copy of the first episode

Right or not? He states that Madison and Hannah Ann are final 2. It sounds like ABC got creative because “Bachelor nation”. .? It sounds different.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 06, 2020 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Here’s another interesting take, since baby girl is still asleep

RS live tweeted while he watched the media preview of the first episode and he put up a live IG story, so it sounds like we can follow RS on Twitter and get some scoops

He said the first 5 min will preview the Final Rose Ceremony!

Can you imagine? RS said Chris Harrison doesn’t like that the endings have all been spoiled, so this season will be different!

RS talks about something Peters mom says, but cautions us that some of it could have been filmed at a different time and she could have done a “voice over”

He also previews that Hannah Brown comes out of the last limo, but doesn’t go in to the mansion (she gives him the pilot wings he gave her during her season, and then tells Peter to find his copilot. Gotta love the writers!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, January 06, 2020 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Reader!

Here are some links to Reality Steve ....

What You Will See Tonight on Episode #1

Podcast #163 & Column – What I Know (And Don’t Know) About Peter’s Ending

Of course, there are more if you want to go and look. :-)

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, January 08, 2020 - 1:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    

TMZ has a picture of he and dark haired Victoria at hometowns.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 08, 2020 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But...........................,......................

Hannah Brown turns up again so they can second guess and cry.

So much crying, especially on night one. Moaning, groaning, wailing and gnashing of teeth! Yikes.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 17, 2020 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Even though I quit watching this show years ago, I enjoy reading RS so I can have a clue who some of these people are when they appear on Bachelor in Paradise.

So this chick, Victoria Fuller. Just. Wow. I just read that she was involved with the singer Chase (whatever his last name is) at the concert she went to with Peter, as recently as a week before she went on the show. It is also being reported that she broke up four marriages (and she was friends with the wives of the husbands she had affairs with). RS said he had been sitting on the information for quite some time, but now knows that production has since found out about Victoria Fuller's past (and it was a huge mistake for her to go on the show).

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, January 19, 2020 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
You know how they do the montage of what’s to come all season. They showed a snippet of Chris telling the Bachelor he has something g to tell him about one of the girls. I bet that’s it.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 20, 2020 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Wait...you mean someone on a Bachelor show may have ulterior motives to doing the dating show! Love love love the drama!,

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, I'm hoping whoever this Victoria is that she makes it to Bachelor in Paradise because she's going to be a train-wreck and I'm there for it!!!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
When is the bombshell about Victoria F going to drop? I wonder if she still got the cover of Cosmo?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Baby Jax said the cover has been dropped. Something about it being racist because she modeled for a company that supports White Lives Matter.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 05, 2020 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
..... 💀💀💀💀 ..... 💀💀💀💀 .....

Apparently they dropped the online cover but found out too late to drop the print version.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2020/02/04/
cosmopolitan-pulls-its-digital-cover-with-bachelor-contestant-victoria-fuller/

Said to be because of a photo shoot she did..

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
just my speculation, but after watching Peter with
Victoria on last show, my gut says he drops her & then goes back & gets her after the final rose.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, February 09, 2020 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Well, there’s rumors that this goes an entirely different direction.
V
V
V
V
V
Rumors are that he ends up with a producer of the show. He’s been seen in pictures around the holidays with her and his family. Could have some credence. Has anyone else noticed that we have been hearing the producers voices more this season than in the past? So, something to chew on. Again, totally a rumor, not from RS.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, February 09, 2020 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Could be, it’s not exactly like he’s had much to choose from in way of a viable spouse.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, February 09, 2020 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I also read somewhere that Natasha is a production assistant in real life and was hired by The Bachelor specifically because of her background. In other words she’s really not there for Peter.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 1:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Kookliebird - RS debunked the producer rumor - didn't elaborate but staked his rep on it not being true.

I'm assuming that RS knows more than he's telling - probably TPTB are saving the real finale for ATFR - which a lot can happen (or not happen) between now & then.

I guess I got to take back my Victoria prediction after hearing Peter tell Madison that he loved her. Please don't be that guy that tells them all you love them.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
If he goes after Victoria Wiilwill,then he deserves to be hurt again. I think she wants to be a TV star rather than a bride.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Kelley was the only normal one. She seemed level headed and really interesting. Too bad he didn't see that.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Maybe he saw it and didn't want it?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Kelly would make a good bachelorette. I sure hope it’s not Victoria. Victoria seems to mumble too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well there is one who wants to be a virgin when she marries, but it sounds like she also expects him to be virginal for all fantasy suites. Probably not going to work out.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I think due to her religion, it is Madison who is saving herself for marriage, Sea. Maybe editing in the previews trying to fool us into thinking she does not want Peter in fantasy suites? I know I could not have been on this show....the idea of someone sleeping with 3 other people during a short period of time, and then me, just does not appeal to me at all :-)