TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 25, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Hannah: Archive through August 25, 2019 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I really liked this season! Hannah B really surprised me because I was not happy she was the Bachette. But I liked her honesty and personal grown in this -- realizing her insecurities caused her to put up with Luke P -- not letting Jed off the hook, etc. I also found this season highly entertaining! I think it was a success. I don't measure success by the sappy ending (that usually ends in a breakup within a year). I think this is a season that will be remembered, and that's a success for me.

I also think Tyler and Hannah have been talking, waiting until the show aired to get together. I wish them well and think they may have a chance if he is interested. Interesting that she will be on Dancing with the Stars.

And Jed with his guitar? I hope to never see him on my TV again. He always seemed insincere and he looked so uncomfortable as he proposed. He couldn't even find words and had to sing?! LOL. My daughter said "and he really is NOT a good singer!"

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Jed does have the 'doggy jingle' to hang his hat on....

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Brenda, I absolutely agree with everything you said. I did read, however, that now that the show is over, Hannah and Tyler have a slim chance of getting together. He lives in New York, and she will be in LA. I have hopes they'll get together, but will be surprised if it happens.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well I’m sincerely glad some of you enjoyed it. It can be a fun show.

I guess my problem with it was that I was never convinced that Hannah was truly looking for or capable of a long term relationship at this point in her life. So I didn’t find her as interesting. Plus she kept making bad choices.

I do appreciate that she seems to have become a stronger person from her experience on the show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
All season, she stubbornly held on to Luke P.

And then, when Jed met her parents and they were concerned, you could see the stubborn look in her eyes and hear it in her voice and from her parents reacting to her reaction, you could see that they had butted heads in the past with her.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I loved the look on her dad's face when Jed bragged about dog food jingle.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yeah that was pretty funny.

"Tell me about your accomplishments in life?"

"Well I did this dog food jingle."

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Tyler leaving Hannah’s house early one morning
https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/02/bachelorette-hannah-fave-tyler-leaving-home-morning/

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Does she live in a windmill?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Looks like the lobby entrance of an apartment building.. With a phone system to his entry and group mailboxes. Maybe she has a small windmill inside?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I loved the look on her dad's face when Jed bragged about dog food jingle.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 04, 2019 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/
2019/07/31/bachelorette-best-part-wasnt-who-hannah-picked-it-was-who-she-became/....

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Tyler Cameron was spotted yesterday in New York on a date with Gigi Hadid. They were seen together inside a private club and then followed to her apartment where they went inside.
Pictures at the link

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7322789/Tyler-Cameron-goes-date-Gigi-Hadid-Soho-House.html

I wonder who else is in line wanting to be with him.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Tyler Cameron was a no show at a Palm Beach, FL court house on Tuesday where he was scheduled to appear. He had pleaded not guilty to a careless driving citation he was issued on May 21, about 2 wks after the B’ette finished filming. He was at fault in a three car accident in Jupiter. He rear ended someone and caused that vehicle to strike the vehicle in front of it. He drives a 2005 Ford Excursion SUV. He didn’t pay his fine which he had 30 days to do.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, August 09, 2019 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm 100% in agreement with you, Colton! Peter for next Bachelor!!!

https://www.eonline.com/news/1063691/colton-underwood-reveals-why-peter-weber-is-his-pick-for-the-next-bachelor

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know much about any of these guys except most of them are scumbags, but it worked out for Hannah. She will be on the new season of DWTS (which was probably her end-game all along).

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Well, the Hannah date thing didn't last. Tyler and Gigi have been seen out more and more. Tyler appears to be more of a player than on the show.

At this point, it is probably Peter as the next bachelor.... some nice eye candy for the viewers!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
People Magazine has covered it all. The engagement, the disengagement, the date, with him leaving next morning, and the writings with Gigi.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Tyler appears to be more of a player than on the show.

Who has he been with besides Hannah and Gigi?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Is going on Dancing With the Stars, right?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, Hannah has been announced as one of the contestants on DWTS.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Please, let this be true! He was my favorite from the beginning!

https://www.eonline.com/news/1067510/peter-pilot-pete-weber-emerges-as-the-bachelor-s-most-likely-next-lead

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I hope it's not true. Peter was a nice guy, but very boring. I was hoping for Mike, but after watching him on BIP he seems boring too.
My vote is for Derek from BIP. He seems to have the sincerity and maturity to pull it off and they seem to be giving him the right edit during all the Demi drama.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Windmill Peter boring?! Gasp! :-)
I love Peter. I think Derek likes high maintenance women and probably falls too easily. He seems nice enough, but not sure he can carry a season. Bring on Peter!