TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Caution Spoilers - Bachelor Peter Caution...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Caution Spoilers - Bachelor Peter Caution users admin

The Bachelor
The Bachelor (on ABC)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 11, 2020Roblover25 02-11-20  7:53 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, yeah, there is much about this show that would have kept me off it, for so many reasons.

But to go on the show and think you can dictate major changes.....

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, He was all in on hot mess Hannah B so I sure wouldn't be surprised if VF was his "type".

Seamonkey, he professed his love for Madison before the fantasy suites. I'd be pissed too if a fellow professed his love but then still took the others for a test drive.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
You would be pissed, but would you even be on the show?

And besides, if she is there to find her soulmate, instead of just to win, then better to know if he told only her he loves her and that he would follow her rules now and forever. I think she simply needs to find another guy who wants the same thing she wants in terms of religion and strict morals. And then hope the guy is able to overlook her even being on this show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Sheaffer caught something I missed in the artwork Peter was staring at in one scene... Windmills...

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Reality Steve revealed his theory for the ending of Peter Weber’s season
v
v
v
v
"
Madison first heard about Peter having sex in the overnights during a girl chat with Victoria F. and Hannah Ann,” Reality Steve wrote.

then Madison quits. Rumor is they are dating

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/peter-weber-the-bachelor-reality-steve-season-finale-spoilers-abc-theory.html/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Interesting...

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Reality Steve must really burn ABC. They really seemed to try and keep him from spoiling! So GMA just revealed the new Bachelorette Clare Crawley , they showed her scene when that Juan Bachelor turned her away, she said I’d never want you as a father to my children, she’s been on 2 seasons of BIP, and is “older” as TV standards are! RS did mention her in his blog, but said it was a first he heard her name, she told GMA she was asked on Saturday! Interesting

I guess it’s easier on tv standards to have older guys than older women vying for the hand of the lead (older than 25!)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
According to RS's Twitter, he was spoiling Clare Crawley as the Bachelorette since Friday - which is crazy since she said she didn't know anything until Saturday... LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I will tell you what is super creepy. Clare is turning 39 in another week or so and there is only one man cast so far that is 40 years old. All the other men (that RS has locked in for now) are in their 20s and two are in their early 30s

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
RS posted on twitter yesterday that the under 25 guys scheduled to be on the next season of the Bachelorette have been dropped. There's now a scramble to find more older replacements.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think it's fantastic that they picked an "older" Bachelorette!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Oh I wonder if their asking for “older” bachelors/bachelorettes have helped making their choice of Clare! I mean they got a lot of positive feedback!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Clare is 39-years-old. They need to drop all the "under 30 guys"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just saw this on the news.. Could be an improvement!!

George Penocchio (The ABC7 Los Angeles entertainment reporter) joked that the men for Clare would be 62-65 if television mirrors the movies. He said Clare is 38, a hairdresser.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m fine with Clair,but was it said why they didn’t pick one of the current women from this season. Was one asked but couldn’t do it, did they decide to go in another direction or was none of this current crop of women worthy?

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I seen a interview with her saying she only dates you get guys because she doesn't feel 38 so we aren't getting g any older guys

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Sorry I thought I proof read that. She doesn't date older or guys her age only younger. Said she doesn't n feel 39 so sadly I think it will still be younger guys no older men

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Tuesday, March 03, 2020 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I read they brought in a Bachelorette from a past season to emulate what they did for Bachelor seasons starring Nick & Arie. I think it's fantastic, Clare is one of my all time favorites so I am super excited for her season! She looks amazing!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, March 03, 2020 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I like Clare but I'm disappointed by her comment that she only dates younger guys because she "feels" younger. There are guys her age that "feel" younger as well and to exclude them purely based on age is an odd bias on her part given her feelings about herself.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, March 07, 2020 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Well the latest from RS Layla laaa la
Happy days

is pretty much the same old same old. Like we’ve known Madison self evicts, and leaves Australia asap, but at Rose ceremony Peter apparently doesn’t want Hannah to be the one without talking to Madison in person first, so he doesn’t propose, or give anything, nor does he tell her good bye. He pretty much leaves her hanging on what he” wants...

So as RS has posted Peter is dating Madison, so he will break it to Hannah that she’s not the one...I think there will be a clip of that (good tv -eye roll- )

And rumor has it that he will propose to Madison on live TV, so no one knows if she’ll say yes - - which is why no one could spoil this season, no one knows if she’ll say yes! So Chris Harrison is happy!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, March 09, 2020 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
RS latest blog post. Bachelor will distract from real life!

RS says the clip of his mom saying bring her back... is actually about Hannah Ann, his family liked her a lot

RS says that the last Rose ceremony did happen, he did give a rose to Hannah and they did get engaged

Then peter breaks up with Hannah

Reading his blog he now says that Madison and peter have been dating but

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, March 09, 2020 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
If I was Hannah Ann and watching this I would be peed off beyond reason and want Peter's head on a platter. In the long run, she dodged a bullet with Peter. He's too wishy-washy and spineless.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 09, 2020 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, she was treated badly and it is the best outcome for the long term.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, March 09, 2020 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
If Peter is dating Madison, his mother has some splaining to do. She and peters mother are not exactly off to a good start.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I fell asleep during the first conversation between Peter & Madison. If you ever have insomnia, cue up a convo between them, it works like a charm! I just read they possibly will bring out five of Clare's suitors, this will be best part of the finale
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/2020-bachelorette-contestants-top-theories-195122838.html

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere that Peter was dating one of the producers of the show.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Dog doc, that was a rumor, no proof

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Reader.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, RS podcast he talked with Sharleen Joynt, who knew Claire from Juan Paublo’s season, and who also blogs... they discussed how bizarre the Finale was, and he talked about the obvious production manipulation based on time lines, he said that there may be truth to the rumors (with that woman from production hooking up with Peter etc) , land why have Kelly there....(maybe they hooked up, ) he thinks from the time filming ended, and knowing the Hannah breakup, Peter being at the Super Bowl... Peter likes women... so he’s saying usually when there’s this much smoke... so RS thinks some of the gossip sites will come out with what a cad Peter has been with women....

He also talked about the serious hate Barb displayed and how it makes no sense, that there’s no way Madison and Peter are even together (just based on their body language on that couch, and when asked what comes next... no mention of moving closer together! )

Chris Harrison had an interview, he said it was awkward after the filming ended. But they (Madison and Peter)had a connection. In Chris Harrison words he thought Barb was a bit extreme, and barb and dad went out one door and peter and Madison went out the other door, they didn’t talk at the studio
So funny

And honestly I need the distraction!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the follow up Reader.

This whole season with Peter has been disappointing.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: