TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor in Paradise 2019: Archive through August 16, 2019 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hmmmmm . . . I don't remember anything about that. Gonna go look at bios and see if there's anything . . .

Nope, nothing. Could you be thinking of Amanda Stanton? She had two small girls.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Babyjazmom. I am more than likely wrong.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Remarks from Caelynn

https://toofab.com/2019/08/08/bip-caelynn-miller-keys-absolutely-mortified-blake-horstmann-text-messages/

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Wow, it appears that BIP Hannah is a bit of a player. According to the previews, she and Blake met up a week before BIP. I feel bad for Dylan...

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Well, wasn't Blake a busy boy before production started. Hannah G seems terribly naive.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Chieko, I was thinking the same thing. Hannah G. seems very immature. I felt really bad for Dylan, cause he's really into her and she seemed to be stringing him along. When Blake was trying to turn things around on Dylan (like Dylan was being "selfish"), I almost had steam coming out of my ears. Blake was all, "Dude, I've watched you together all day and now it's my turn." Like Hannah's a toy they take turns playing with. What is Hannah thinking???

And Cam is just a freaking train wreck. He's just too, too much. I felt sorry for Caelynn when he was reading her that note he wrote her and you could see in her face that she just didn't want to hear it. I think Caelynn's got some growing up to do also.

And how much do I love Jordan??? He's so funny and so sure of himself. I love that he's got morals, though. So funny when he and (was it Wills?) were saying, "Dude, I know there are a lot of exits on the freeway, but just stay on the highway. You might have to tinkle a little bit, but just wait till you get home." He makes me laugh. I just want to hang out with Jordan.

Blake is just gross. He reminds me of a guy I dated years ago. He just wants to play around and have fun, and it's always all about him. Even when the girls were upset with him, he wasn't bothered that they were upset, he was more worried that his Paradise experience was in danger for HIM. He is selfish. Can't stand him. And the more time Hannah spends with him, the less I think of her. So funny when Blake was telling Hannah, "Don't worry about all those people over there. No one is judging you," when they totally were!

OMG, I've missed this show!!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Agreed.... I kept expecting Hannah G. to say something to either Dylan or Blake.... but she said nothing!! When Dylan left, she went off to make out with Blake.

Jordan always makes me chuckle.... Although, I like him more on BIP than the Bachelorette.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Ditto to everything you all are saying! Dylan deserves better and maybe Hannah and Blake deserve each other. I eagerly await the return of Dean. Someone needs to tell him to shave that ugly mustache. :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely love love love Jordan!!!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I didn’t like Cam on the Bachelor but I kind of feel sorry for him now. I agree about Caelynn needing to become more mature. I forget how young some of these ppl are.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
While I am watching BIP (mainly because nothing else is on), I am not liking the season very much. It's like they wanted the Demi and Blake show.... Next week, we go full on the Demi show, which does not interest me at all... and Derrick will get screwed. Do producers really think all this nonsense is what people want to see?

There are others there that we hardly ever see on the show. When Sydney and Katie came on the screen last night, I couldn't figure out where they came from..... and they left us hanging on who has 6 toes...

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don’t want say it but I agree. The show is focusing far too much on a few specific people and has lost a lot of the lighthearted silliness that made it fun to watch. Some people suggest that it’s changed because Elan Gale isn’t producing anymore.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
yeah, like the silliness of someone with 6 TOES !!!! That could have been a whole storyline !!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Even the funny introduction seems halfhearted this season. A bunch of tacky drama isn’t what I look forward to seeing in the summer.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh, the tacky drama is exactly why I watch this show! We don't want to see people sitting around the pool drinking and talking. The ones who bring the drama are the ones who make the show. It would be boring if everybody got along. I'm loving the show!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thought this season "felt different." I didn't know that Elan Gale isn't producing it anymore.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
https://www.eonline.com/news/1064368/real-life-drama-is-making-bachelor-in-paradise-both-better-and-worse-at-the-same-time

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
A little off beaten path here, this article says the Chrisley's attempted to extort their own daughter with her sex tape made allegedly with a BACHELOR STAR.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7359637/Todd-Chrisley-tried-extort-daughter-sex-tape.html

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Was it Blake?

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I was hoping it was Blake Babyjax!!!
I have an update, here are the two names being dropped.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1065243/todd-chrisley-claims-daughter-lindsie-had-extramarital-affairs-with-bachelor-stars

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, August 15, 2019 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling that Chrisley would scorch the ends of the earth to protect himself and his wife from jail. The few times I've seen the show, he takes offense at the smallest slights from his kids.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Robby Hayes??? OMG... he's the worst of the worst. He cheated on everyone from this franchise!!! He was also involved with Scheana Marie from VPR.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I have no idea who these Crisley people are, but yes, Robby Hayes? Slimeball. She has poor taste in men IMO.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yikes! Robby Hays AND Josh Murray! Two of the worst bachelor contestants ever! Both slimeballs!!!

And how horrible does a man have to be to threaten his own daughter with the release of a sex tape just to protect himself? That's awful! I've never watched this show, and now I'm glad I never did.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 16, 2019 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... Josh can be a slimebag when it comes to women but he's not on the level as Robby Hayes.