TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Hannah: Archive through August 01, 2019 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m not sure why she’s so upset,she slept with Peter so I’d think it was OK for Jed to explore other women especially before the show. I do guess he should have at least mentioned her.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
So who did she pick? I only saw the very very end with only Chris H on stage. no one else. But it was like the last 30 seconds...

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
She picked Jed, broke up with him over all the exgirlfriend stuff, then askedTyler out for a drink on the aftershow.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kooklie!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
No kidding, you’ve got that right, Lakecat. I guess she slept with Peter in a “sincere” way. Seems pretty hypocritical of her.

Jed wasn’t all in but I don’t know how sincere Hannah could have been either.

I don’t know how he would think this would help his music career.

As I said earlier, what a waste of time.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I wouldn’t be surprised if Hannah and Tyler dated for awhile. He just kept looking at her throughout their time together.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Snoops, well if Peter was inadequate, Hannah was lying to his parents.

Awkward!

And yeah, He totally blew it, no doubt of that. But he actually decided Hannah was the one before Hannah decided that about him.

I have watched Harrison evolve from a seemingly nice guy who was protective of the women to being more and more exploitative, more willing to ask them to reveal more and a bit on his high horse towards Jed.

I guess we will see where this goes, or does not go.

But then who will be Bachelor? I guess Peter, since Hannah has now taken the top two.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
On and while many of us were spoiled and knew that she chose Her but that the engagement was off, but others do not spoil, so great job of ruining the surprise, Harrison. Pfft

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Tyler should pack his bags and run away from Hannah.

What a stupid ending.

I have a feeling Tyler and Hannah were talking on the phone the last couple weeks.

Harrison said they haven't seen each other since the show ended, he didn't mention if they talked or not.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I think Tyler knew exactly what he was doing last night. He's no dummy. He endeared himself to all the hopeless romantics; fans who wanted Tyler to be the final choice, and proved once again that he is a stand up guy there for the right reasons and for Hannah. Had he said no to Hannah's offer, it would have lowered his fan stock.
If things somehow work out for Tyler and Hannah, best of luck and happiness to them. What I expect to happen is that they will meet for a drink or date, and decide that too much time has gone by and too much has happened, so they will stay supportive friends.
Tyler will then be offered the starring role on the next Bachelor.
Already heard that Hannah is in the process of moving to LA and will be on the next round of DWTS. So, it's a win/win for everybody but Jed.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So would we say this has been the biggest flop of any Bachelor/Bachelorette season in the history of the show?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I second that Jimmer, and I have seen every one of them.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
And for some reason .. I didn't realize it was even occurring .. and missed the entire season! LOL! I don't know how I missed any/all commercials.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Wasn’t he suppose to announce the next bachelor

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
Yep....you've got that right Jimmer.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm with Dogdoc ~ Run Tyler, RUN!!

And I agree with Snoop - Tyler knew what he was doing last night.

Hannah? Really not that much different from Jed when you think about it.

Here's to hoping that Tyler is the next bachelor. Class act.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, the past few years they've waited till the fall to announce the next Bachelor (probably at the finale for BIP). They like to see how BIP plays out and if anybody imerges from the pack, like Nick Vial did a couple of years ago (he really tried to play the "nice" guy in BIP and was very supportive to some of the women, which was nice to see).

I ended up liking Hannah a bit more than I thought I would. She dumped Jed in a hot minute, once she found out about the other girl. The fact that he totally lied to her about the other girl was the thing that killed him. How could she trust him after that? It's different than the Fantasy Suites. They know stuff can go on in the FS, but to outright lie about a previous relationship, especially when they made such a big deal out of that one guy who was sent home the first night, was the unforgivable sin.

And can I just say that I almost hurt myself by rolling my eyes so hard when Jed stepped out of the van with his guitar. It was so obvious he was just there to advance his career. And how funny was it that when Harrison announced Jed and he walked out at the after show, only like two people clapped. That was a first--but well deserved!

I'm hoping for Hannah and Tyler to make it. We'll see.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
This E!Online article is calling Hannah the best Bachette ever. Not only was she open and honest about her religion, sex, etc., but at the end of the show, she ended up single and she was okay with that. She even declared herself a "strong, single woman" who didn't "need a husband," although she would like one someday. I was surprised at how she stood up to the men and didn't just go along with everything the producers wanted her to do. It was her show, and she made the rules. I admire that.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1060981/what-the-bachelor-franchise-can-and-should-learn-from-hannah-brown

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I also thought Emily Maynard was a good bachelorette. She was also a strong woman that didn't let any of the men push her around, and now she is a happy, successful mother of four.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Not to mention that, apparently, Jed also had some girls in his apartment after he was 'engaged' and told his buddies that he 'won' the show. There were a lot of red flags with him, but Hannah was color blind until after he was chosen.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I am beginning to believe that Jed was not wanting to “win” this thing. I think he wanted to be second place, garnering a lot of sympathy/attention that he hoped would advance his career. The look on his face when Hanna told him that she loved him says it all, it was like a “Oh, $hit, what am I going to do now?” kind of look. JMHO

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Who takes a guitar to a proposal?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Really, that was so hokey.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
He couldn't have been more obvious and shallow.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Perhaps that's why Harrison called his proposal "cringeworthy."