TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 30, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Hannah: Archive through July 30, 2019 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Never mind.... I reread some of the online stuff and he is there. Dang it.... wanted him to be the Bachelor.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Mike was great, but I'm glad to hear he's going to be on BIP.
Fingers crossed Tyler will be the next Bachelor.
Think he's got the best personality of the final 3, and is easy on the eyes. At the start of the season when he was edited as the dancing construction worker I was sure that translated to male stripper and that he was a player there for publicity. My opinion totally changed and if I was 30 or so years younger....

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Speaking of Tyler, I saw a few stories today that he and Gigi Hadid are "following" each other on Instagram. Kind of a big deal to a lot of people.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a28481318/gigi-hadid-tyler-c-bachelorette-instagram/

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/gigi-hadid-bachelorettes-tyler-c-follow-each-other-on-instagram/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7277931/Gigi-Hadid-stars-following-Bachelorette-hunk-Tyler-Cameron-quickly-follows-back.html

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I have no idea who Gigi is.

I also didn't see Mike in the BIP previews, but I have mostly been FF past them. Shoot. I think he would have been a great Bachelor. I'm still hoping for Peter.

And dare I say I felt a little bit bad for Luke P last night. But then I saw how manipulative he was still being and what a $*&! he really is, and I didn't feel bad any longer. He really has shown little growth, except for admitting he lied. I'm sure he'll find a submissive, obedient girl back home at church who will let him boss her around and will agree with whatever he thinks. I hope he never crosses my TV again! But I have to say I liked what Hannah B said about why she fell under his spell -- her own insecurity. That was a good thing to talk about with my teen daughter. If one woman learned how to say No after watching Hannah B be conned by Luke P, then it was worth it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Now, it will probably be either Jed, Peter or Tyler as the next bachelor. It should be Mike.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I haven’t watched hardly anything on the B’ette this season and just linked onto one of the sites above and saw what Tyler really looks like. He is one hunk, soo much more handsome than his B’ette picture. I wouldn’t mind him being the next Bachelor.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kookiebird, I was also hoping that Mike would be the next Bachelor, until my hopes were dashed when I saw him in the previews for BIP. He is such a sweetheart.

I fell in love with Tyler on their first one-on-one. He seems to be a good guy too. I would be happy with either Peter or Tyler as the Bach.

I have a terrible feeling she ends up with no one. Ah well. It's been entertaining anyway.

Buba1113

07-20-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Buba1113 a private message Print Post    
wasn’t Nick Vial on BIP and then the Bachelor? Or do I have it backwards?

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
We always called Mike her big brother. They had that type of connection, he was protective of her and willing to speak up on her behalf. I hope they continue their friendship.

The scary thing about Luke is that some girl will be so enamored of his "looks" and body and will be insecure and not realize what/who he is. I am dying to know what his dad thinks of him now.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Buba1113, Nick Vial was on Andy's season of the Bachelorette, then again on Kaitlyn's. Then he was on BIP, where he "rehabilitated his image" enough to be selected as the Bachelor that fall. Maybe there's still a chance for Mike. If he "shows well" on BIP, they may decide to make him the Bachelor in the fall, too!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Introduce Luke to the Duggars.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, July 26, 2019 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So much drama!

As soon as Hannah's parents heard "music 🎶 career" they clouded over.

And Hannah got a stubborn 😣 look...

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yup. Whereas, Hannah and Tyler's date was all lovey dovey… Hannah and Jed's? not so much.

She and Peter certainly looked comfortable interacting with each other on the interview show, even though he was kicked to the curb.....

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was stunned that she let Peter go! Really?! And after they "did it" FOUR TIMES in the Fantasy Suite!? What is wrong with this girl.

I have a bad feeling about this . . .

On the other hand, I think Peter's a shoe-in for the next Bachelor.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
In the boat with Jed, he had no instinct to just hold her hair back when she was leaning over the rail to vomit?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I want a dime for every time Hannah says "I can't do this."

Grow up!

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, I was thinking the exact same thing. Jed moved away and just sat there looking bored as she was barfing her guts out.

As I said before, Hannah is really too young to settle down. But frankly, I was quite horrified at some of the comments by her father about Jed having to be the man of the house and be the bread winner while Hannah plays incapacitated princess. OK, so I am a West Coaster, but I still think we went back 40 years with that comment!

And why is Hannah's nose always red? Does she have a skin condition?!?

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I don't understand how Hannah can not be in love with Tyler. He's well spoken, respectful, easy on the eyes and treats her well, got along with her family. He's the total package and apparently the only one there for the right reasons.
I'm in love with him and I'm a 60 year old married woman!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I certainly like Tyler the best but he seems, dare I say,not very intelligent. She seems to have more chemistry with the other guy too. Tyler for the bachelor or Peter.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I daresay she had plenty of "chemistry" with Peter in the windmill, but then she sent him packing!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
But, Sea, she did compare Peter to a Ken doll and we know Ken didn't have much below the belt. Maybe the 4 times in the windmill was because he couldn't get the job done.

Ugh, when the guy who isn't there to further his music career shows up to the final rose site with his guitar something stinks.

Jr9209

07-14-2007

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jr9209 a private message Print Post    
There he is with his guitar and a song....puck

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
This is painful to watch. It seems very insincere. I don't see any emotion from Jed at all. It's obvious that he was just in it for his career and I don't think he ever felt anything for Hannah at all.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
What a huge waste of time.

Neither Jed nor Hannah is sincere.