TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bachelor in Paradise 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor in Paradise 2019 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 07, 2019Dogdoc25 08-07-19  2:53 pm
Archive through August 16, 2019Lexie_girl25 08-16-19  3:34 pm
Archive through August 28, 2019Brenda196625 08-28-19  5:24 pm
Archive through September 10, 2019Brenda196625 09-10-19  5:44 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
After the tequila show...

Wells jumped out of a cake in a blue onesie to reveal the gender of Carly and Evan's baby.

Tayshia and JPJ are together after Tay went to JPJ's home (really nice home) to ask him to be her boyfriend. I have hopes for them. JPJ was adorable with her.

Chris and Katie... well, I think they broke up on camera. I kind of felt sorry for Chris, as I think Katie is a bit high maintenance in wanting Christ to demonstrate his emotional connection to her continuously. At least, it sounded like something they talk about all the time. She might need to grow a bit more and have more confidence about relationships.

Dylan and Hannah are together. Someone is moving, but can't remember who. Think it was Hannah.

Caelynn and Dean are still together.... sometimes in the van.

Blake got pummeled by the women. Kristina consoled him during the break.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It was quite a show! Loved seeing Wells. And yes, JPJ's home was amazing looking. I wish them well -- cute couple and he does make Tay laugh all the time.

As for Chris and Katie. She needs to run, and run far. He is not emotionally accessible in a way that she obviously needs. And at 30+ he's not likely to change. I'm surprised Chris didn't give them a gift of some couples counseling because they need it. But more likely need to just go separate ways. She is not getting what she needs and sounds like she is giving too much.

Hannah moved to CA. I'm surprised we didn't see anything about Dean and Caelynn except over the credits.

And poor Blake. I do feel bad for him and I totally agree that no one would believe him if he didn't release the text messages. I understand that Caelynn was humiliated, but I also understand why Blake did it. He has some growing up to do still (and so does she), but I think he will learn from this and be a better person. I'm not sure she will.

So glad Peter is the next Bachelor!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
JPJ's home was amazing looking

Do you think that was really JPJ's home? I'm thinking he may live at home with his parents. There were crystal chandeliers. It didn't look his style.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Katie needs to drop Chris. He just isn't there for her and she is too cute and sweet to waste time with a guy that just doesn't treat her special.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I cannot believe the house JPJ was in was that clean,

He had to have had advanced warning of a visit.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So I googled and JPJ has a Bachelors in Finance and is a "financial analyst." At 24-years-old, he's just starting out in his career. It's very possible that he's renting that house, or production rented that house for him. They are known to do that.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
The decor was very nice but not that of a 24 year old bachelor.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It looked too furnished and too fancy for a young man's home. I find it disturbing that these shows refuse to show "normal" living spaces. It always has to be like a giant house show room. Most people don't live like that! Makes one feel very self conscious about your living space not measuring up.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... I suspect it was a house that was rented by production.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It’s all about fabricating the storyline. For example, they had no problem showing the van.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: