TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Hannah: Archive through July 23, 2019 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow. I gained a ton of respect for Hannah last night. Even though I don't think I could sleep with multiple guys over just a few days, she's right that I have no right to judge her. I was a tiny bit shocked that after all these years, though we all knew there was more than likely some sex going on in those Fantasy Suites (except for Sean Lowe), she's the first one ever to come right out and say it. Plus the way that she stood up to Luke and refused to let him wiggle his way out of the awful things he was saying to her. He's not her husband and even he should know what he signed up for. Her eyes were finally opened and she finally saw what a manipulative jerk he really is. And for him to ask if he could "pray over her" before he got in the van was the final insult. Like there's something "wrong" with her and he's the only one who can "fix" her. Ugh. So proud of her for standing up to his BS.

But the joy is short-lived. Apparently he's back next week. Don't they have security on this show? Unwanted contestants are always sneaking back in after they've been ejected. Somebody needs to tighten things up there.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Interesting. Along the same line as what Babyjaxmom mentioned about Facebook, the pro-Hannah reaction here is different from Instagram where a lot of people are supporting Luke and questioning her Christian beliefs.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
So do we have guesses who the windmill rendezvous was with?

Christy358

07-10-2007

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Ok, I question his choice to find a wife on TV. To not know her longer and know they feel the same way on the path within the church.

Ok, I tried. He is icky.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven’t watched the recent episodes yet and I’m not a fan of Luke

However, I find it hard to understand how someone could declare a deep love and supposed lifelong relationship including a marriage proposal, knowing that the other person test drove a couple of other people in the last few days. Kind of would make me question their love and devotion. Wouldn’t you?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Hannah is able to show love and devotion to anyone who is a good kisser.

The whole concept of 'will you forgo your single rooms to share one together on national tv while your family and friends and exes are watching?' is baffling to me.

That goes right along with someone saying "I have never shared this with another person before" and then the pouring out some deep emotion to the viewing audience.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't have a problem with them having some alone time together away from the cameras. I think that's a great idea. However, having sex with three people in two days and then declaring that you love one of them enough to get married is just not something I can see happening in my life. I can understand why one or more of the suitors would be more than a bit apprehensive.

We obviously have no proof either way but my understanding is that is NOT what happened with Sean and Catherine, for example. They just spent a nice night together (no sex).

Also it has nothing to do with whether or not it is The Bachelor or The Bachelorette. It's equally disturbing either way.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I agree about the test driving, but then I wouldn't look for love in a show that vigorously encourages test driving until the last minute.

Hannah bragging about her time in the windmill, if that is not who she chose also is not admirable, really.

I am not a fan of Hannah, but less a fan of Luke.

If he is such a religious person, he would not do this show. If he was a kind and forgiving person, as opposed to a self righteous, reformed sinner, he would be more private and not shame someone on tv.

I find it FAR more sketchy for him to go on the show for air time to promote his brand of religion, than for others to promote a singing career, or a business, or their social media statistics or to get on more shows like BIP or DWTS.

And production on this show,

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/mike-fleiss-under-criminal-investigation-over-alleged-assault/

This is current. And could be more divorce related than real, but I don't get that Mike has much respect for women.

Harrison, over the years has gone from supporter more into actively manipulative on the show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, they used to be much more discreet!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, I think the concept was to give them time together off camera, but from the beginning, the name Fantasy Suite, gave a wink and a nod that producers hoped they would test drive each other. And the morning after zooming in on discarded articles of attire, we get the implications.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
So do we have guesses who the windmill rendezvous was with?

Chieko, no guess necessary. It was Peter. First Fantasy Suite date. I thought it was kind of shabby housing, compared to Jed's date: they got a whole suite!

As far as can be determined she had sex with at least one (Peter in the windmill) and possibly Jed (on the boat)--I feel like I'm playing Clue! Tyler was sent off without a Fantasy suite card, so I think he may be off the list. And we know they supply them with condoms (Hannah flashed one on camera when she was going through the "supplies" in the windmill), plus I've read that condoms are always supplied "just in case."

As skeevy as this show is sometimes, I do love the drama. As much as people complain about BIP, it is not nearly as promiscuous as the Bach/ette. They mostly hang around the beach in Mexico, go on dates and pretty much stick to one person, with some exceptions. Mostly it's about a summer fling on the show. Few of them end up together (although a far greater percentage wind up together than on this show).

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Tyler and Hannah spent the night together on the boat, but she told him upfront there would not be any sex. She was very clear, in her confessional afterwards, that he respected and held to her statement at dinner.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What about Jed? Trying to remember their suite.

Some of them (suites) definitely seem nicer than others, for sure.

Nevermind.. A whole suite.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They are giving Luke just way too much airtime.

The John Paul Jones segment was fun.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Some women in The audience had t shirts with a windmill that said 'Jesus Still Loves Me'

he there was the woman with the WWJPJ DO?

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom, thanks for your answer. I obviously missed some or I should have known that. Tonight was pretty riveting. I'm torn about Luke, too much attention and piling on but he pretty much deserved all of it and doesn't really seem to have learned much from it. Mike shone, he's a real keeper, and you had to love Devin's sports coat.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Through Air BnB you can rent the windmill for $60 a night.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
They spent an entire hour just talking with Luke, of which, there were a lot of 'no one saying anything' times. Then, Hannah comes on and more time is spent on Luke. A total waste of my time if I had sat there and watched it. It was on in the background as I was doing other things. At some point, I think they might have pushed it too far. But, he sat there and took it, so what can I say.

Based on the edit last night, I would say that Mike will be the next Bachelor..... and it will be an excellent choice.

And JPJ..... BIP may never be the same this summer..

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
As we discussed earlier, the religious stuff and Luke's behavior aside, I'm surprised that questions about the Bachelor/Bachelorette having sex with multiple people immediately before declaring their "lifelong true love" and offering/accepting a marriage proposal hasn't come up before. Knowing that has happened has to be an uncomfortable way to start a relationship.

"Hey Honey. I'm just going to have sex with a couple of other women right before I propose to you just so I know I'm sure I'm making the right decision."

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
That spill Hannah took in the previews looked serious.

I hope she was ok.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought Hannah handled the show very well.

She said the Fantasy Suite is not about sex and that Luke did not get that because he never got there.

And what Jimmer just said and even the whole concept where you are saying multiple people and suddenly get engaged to one.

Here the are to get engaged, then get to know each other.. That is how you get Jason and Holly scenario. Worked for them but really hard on the rejected person.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
As for Luke, Hannah finally let him go in Greece. Production maybe let go with last night's taping.. Maybe.

Tell me they couldn't keep him away from that rose ceremony, that he magically had a ring.. That was all for drama.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Haven't watched the whole show yet, but I have to say I'm kind of astounded at how clueless Luke still is. He takes no responsibility for anything and regrets nothing. He "wouldn't do anything differently." Isn't that the definition of crazy? Doing everything the same and expecting different results? And his version of what he said to her the night Hannah sent him home is so different from what we all saw. I just wanted them to run the tape for him so he could see exactly what he said. He seems very manipulative and self-unaware. I pity whatever unfortunate girl he finally ends up with. He's going to be the typical fundamentalist Christian who believes he's the head of the household and it's his way or the highway (my church sees marriage as more of an equal partnership than a dictatorship). Hannah really dodged a bullet with this guy. He needs to go home and marry one of those women in his church group who were so obviously swooning over him in his home town.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was also wondering if Mike would be the next Bachelor, but since we saw him in the previews for BIP, that's a big no. I'm guessing it'll be one of the last 3 guys left. I would love either Peter or Tyler (not a Jed fan--I've totally suspected him of being there to advance his music career since he walked in with his guitar).

I can't wait for BIP. I LIVE for BIP. It is the best of the franchise for sure, as far as drama goes. And are we going to get two women hooking up this season?! That's pretty daring for this show, but hey, it's realistic. Cannot wait to be back in Mexico!!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Without going too much into spoiler territory, I don't believe that Mike is on BIP.