TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Hannah: Archive through July 16, 2019 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Hannah just seems to have a continual cold....allergies ??

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
producer....um...act like you are confused and don't know what to do.

Hannah...oh, .like..um...ok...so. Like look um like pensive (I went to college!) and um like...scare???

Producer...perfect....now walk off

Hannah....um...like...ok...hair toss?

Producer...perfect...cue...Harrison...where is Harrison??!!!!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Okay.. I think Luke is a borne again Christian, who thinks everyone should be like him and doesn’t know what to do when he encounters people who don’t fit his image of what he thinks they should be. Hannah is clearly not that person.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well when your shower gives you a portal to heaven, you must be perfect... Or hallucinating.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So, no progress...

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I love the Jed is actually reacting to her keeping Luke like she was undecided. She just wants to hook up with all four lol :-)

I like her, she's fun and happy. But none of finals say long term relationship that will last...at least from my perspective!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Why does Hannah get away with this!

If she cries she gets to keep all four men.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Got the impression that Tyler's story last night was setting him up for the next Bachelor, if he is not the chosen one.

Still love Peter, though.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
That’s fine as long as it isn’t Luke.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Dammit, Bachelor Producers!!! Why must you tease me and let me hope that THIS will be the week Hannah tells Luke where to get off and shows him the door??? Ugh. Hopefully, next week is the week.

And I couldn't stop staring at Luke's chin! Did anybody else notice how pointy Luke's chin seems? I think it's the beard, which doesn't really do him any favors. It's trimmed very meticulously (he's such a metrosexual) and it just looks like it could stab poor Hannah's eye out. You know how it is when you get obsessed about something? It's all I could see.

And if Hannah doesn't want Peter, I'd leave my husband for him (not really, but I can fantasize), even though I'm old and fat and probably not at all his type. He's my first choice for Bachelor, if she doesn't pick him. How totally hot was he when he was landing that plane???

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
Finally caught up.

What amazes me about the relationship with Luke is that he always says things like "it's on me"....and believes that is enough to put everything right. It's like code words to end an argument...not his truth. And she seems to think that is OK, too. I think they both need to gain some communication skills. She seems to really get off on the drama with him. And any time a man would say "Everyone loves me" to me....that would be a huge turnoff. Probably because I had an engineer dad who never would have noticed or cared. (But they all would have liked him, because he would not have felt he was competing with them. Unless sports were involved. Then he would have been killer.)

I'm wondering what the communication between Hannah's parents is like. She has said she wants different, but she doesn't seem to be headed in a healthy direction.

I love hometowns, Looking forward to them.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hometowns are over. Nothing fun, like Jojo's mother swigging champagne straight from the bottle!

It will be interesting to see Hannah's parents, I guess

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Even Luke's parents seem to wonder why he was still in the race, since he was so careful about what he did in the house (i.e. he was not himself).

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
...like Jojo's mother swigging champagne straight from the bottle!

Thanks for the happy memory, Sea! And her husband saying off-camera, "Honey, get a glass!"

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I think Hannah has a bad boy complex. Her fascination with Luke is unreasonable at this point and his prayer group was downright scary! I say everything in moderation, even God.
If Hannah were ready for a mature relationship she'd be more into Peter or Tyler who appear stable and had wonderful families.
I adore Tyler, and at the start of the season didn't care for him at all. He comes across as so sincere, in it for the right reasons, mature and adores Hannah.
When she got the 4th rose for Luke I wish the other 3 had walked out.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Just when I thought Peter couldn't get any cuter, he did. And his family is adorable as well!

Yes, the prayer group and home visit for Luke were a bit much. It's all about Luke, and yes I have to wonder if Hannah doesn't seem to enjoy that she's the only one in the Bachelor house that sees the "good inside" of him. He's narrow minded and likes to gaslight people. I think he's toxic.

I really want to see more of Peter as the next Bachelor. I think Hannah should pick Jed and he can use the temporary fame to launch his career a bit and then they can go their separate ways. His hometown really didn't seem to go that well.

I agree, it will be interesting to see Hannah's family. We've met her dad and that didn't seem to be all that great. I can't believe they are on board with her having 4 fantasy suite dates. LOL.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 4:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
All Hannah has to do is ugly cry and say "no" if somebody asks if she is alright, and she gets what she wants.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I guess it's like Harrison always says, "You're the Bachelor(ette), you can make the rules." I don't think Luke's gonna make it to the Fantasy Suite. He's gonna disqualify himself before that. I can't wait to watch Hannah give him the double birdie as he drives away in the limo. He'll go home and be a hero to his church group. I'm sure there are more than a few girls there waiting to comfort him.

I follow the Bacherlorette on FB. You wouldn't believe the number of people defending Luke as a "real Christian," the only one with "morals." Um, does straight up lying to Hannah's face count as good morals??? I wonder if they're watching the same show as I am. They're saying that he's the only Christian in the house, and the other guys don't like him because of that. Yeah, right.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Oh my, no I don't read the comments there. Not sure I could stand it. Yes, because he's the only guy who realized in a shower at college that he was a man-dog, he's the only real Christian. Laughable and ultimately sad. And yes, once again, narrow minded.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Agreed. Can't wait to see him go!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Should have put this in the spoiler thread Babyjaxmom!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
But, it's been all over various websites all day.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Moved several posts to the spoiler thread.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Last nights episode was great. I like Hannah.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Seemed so scripted.. And he is not shipped home but allowed to return again. Pfft.

And what part of a long running show did you not get, Luke?