TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Hannah: Archive through July 02, 2019 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, for the first time in years I went and looked at the spoilers,
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
just to make sure she doesn't end up with Luke. She gets mad at him, but then she takes him back. Just no. Stay strong, Hannah.

<added spoiler box>

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Let us not overlook what Luke P said during that snoozy conversation with Hannah. He was talking about his relationships outside of the mansion & said with a straight face - 'Everyone likes me'

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yeah, right.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Uh oh. Didn't I say, "Never trust the musicians on this show"? They're only there to promote their music and their careers. Well, apparently Jed had a pretty serious girlfriend before he went on the show. Hey, great vetting Bachelor producers!

Don't think this article is a spoiler, cause it doesn't say anything about the outcome, but wow.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1051022/read-the-love-letter-the-bachelorette-s-jed-wyatt-allegedly-wrote-his-girlfriend-before-show

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
I saw that Babyjax and was a little disappointed, as I liked him the best.

That said, I have not been a fan of this season at all. At 24, some women are very mature and ready for marriage. Others are immature and still testing the waters of romance. Hannah is the latter. She is still not confident in her own skin, and does not know who she is, much less what she wants. IMHO.

And boring. I think back to her first one on one date with Colton where she had complete mental blockage and silence. That said it all.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Monday, June 24, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
First, I want to say I do not dislike Hannah at all. I do agree with above post, she is not ready for marriage, she has a lot of maturing to do. I also find she can behave quite oddly, for instance at the very end of the last episode. She was walking through a park and went to catch a bird by diving on the ground, then laughed HYSTERICALLY while she was face down. It wasn't funny or cute - just plain weird.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 24, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I thought that, too, Zoesox! Weird!

I follow the Bachelor on Facebook. They must weed out the non-positive posts, because all the posts about Hannah are overwhelmingly positive. Nobody's that popular!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 24, 2019 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And the out of sync best goes on....

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Dustin, while not getting much screen time, said it best as he walked out.... if Hannah keeps picking Luke, it's because she's already in love with him. Smart man. I thought Dustin was really cute. Looked a bit like Russell Wilson of the Seattle Seahawks.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I can't believe that luke lives on. She is a bit weird. I like that she's strange though. Its refreshing because normal ppl are WEIRD :-) lol

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I can’t get past Luke’s eyebrows. I really really hate overly groomed eyebrows on men. Yes, I’m superficial. I like Peter.

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
I'm not a fan of Luke's eyebrows either, and I've never been partial to square heads. Blockhead, not bonehead. I dislike the fact that he says something stupid, then claims he didn't say it, then apologizes and takes it back, and then blames HER for misunderstanding him.

And he's also 24, still in the male "blob" stage where he still acts like he's 11.

I absolutely LOVED Garrett last night!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am not a fan of Luke. Eyebrows?

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if the producers are asking Hannah to keep Luke for the entertainment/drama value of this show?

IMHO, Luke is an odd duck and needs to experience life a bit more before settling down with a SO/spouse/mate.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I haven't minded Hannah as the Bachelorette until last night. The whole Luke storyline has jumped the shark, but without him there would be no drama.
I was laughing during the "deep" conversation between Hannah and Luke. Between all of the "like, like, likes" I was trying to decipher what they were saying and there was nothing of substance. Yet each of them thinks they are having a mature, meaningful conversation about the issues with their relationship.. I'm beginning to think they do belong together because only they understand each other. Between the two of them they don't have the intelligence of a pea.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
When making out, Hannah seems to have a 'go to' move that annoys me.... climbing over the guy and straddling him. It seems kind of personal for only knowing someone a few days. I've never seen anyone on the Bachelor franchise who does that I can recall.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, she Does kind of lead with the crotch. 🙊

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
. . . the intelligence of a pea.

Good one, Snoopsmom! I was disappointed. I thought this was the week she'd kick Luke to the curb. He already thinks he owns her, and she's okay with that. Ugh. I hope he doesn't make it to the hometowns. But then again, it might just be interesting to see his family. Maybe they're as judgemental as he is!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Luke seems to be the master of gaslighting them -- I didn't say that, that didn't happen, you don't get to feel that because I FEEL THIS!

Any and all women need to run far from him.
And I agree that Hannah is just too immature to settle down right now. My daughter and I agreed that when she can't think of what to say, she just goes in for a kiss.

I like Peter, so I'm secretly hoping she doesn't pick him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
More than a kiss.. She basically mounts everyone!

Awkward!

Maybe she should pick Luke, keeping him from being bachelor. By the time they watch the shows and he was her with all the guys, the engagement would be off.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, June 30, 2019 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8BWIhT9X6W4

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Tyler and Hannah are NOT equestrians.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
I think Hannah keeps trying with Luke because he is the underdog. Without realizing it, she has to try to understand his point of view because everyone hates him. You know how your heart goes out to the runt of the litter.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 3:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Runt, yes.

Luke, no.

Sending Mike home. I hope he is Bachelor bound, not BIP bound.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Me too. To me, he and Peter were the best guys there. Mike especially. Way too level headed for BIP.