TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 18, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Hannah: Archive through June 18, 2019 users admin

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Saturday, June 08, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
The comments about Jake Owen aren't too far off.
Don't any of you remember that he dated Emily Maynard for a while? I think it was before her stint on The Bachelor in Brad's season.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, June 10, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The Bachelorette isn’t on tonight due to basketball. It will be shown tomorrow (Tues). At least, in SO FL.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 10, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And So California as well.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Apparently it got bumped everywhere because it didn't record here either. I sat down this afternoon to watch my recording and kind of panicked when I didn't find it. I almost accused hubby of deleting it by accident. Then I tried to find it on Hulu and ABC.com. Nothing. Then I was so confused, I didn't know if it was Tuesday or Monday. Ha! Finally saw that it will be on tonight. Whew! So confused! (Northern CA here.)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Spectrum has it set to record tonight.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 4:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Like, I sort of like, um, well, like, maybe would um, like for you um, like to be like, clear about like your feelings.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
TYLER. KILT. OH. MY.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
That vapid conversation was brutal to sit through. A whole lot of nothing being said, repeating same things over & over. Makes me think the editors don't have a whole lot of good footage to work with. They should have just put TYLER (HOW did I get his name wrong, more coffee please) in a kilt on the screen for the last half hour.
So correction on post above, I meant the wonderful TYLER, not Kyle!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Interesting that when Luke S eliminated himself, Harrison eliminated a rose 🌹. And clearly she is either really into Luke P or keeping him to torture him and us.

Guess she is finding out that being the central figure, she has to do more than open her mouth side and in tone "Roll Tide", so she is jumping and getting horizontal with various guys, no need to talk, but with Luke she is playing with his mind and ours. I don't like him, but does he deserve to have to listen to her tell him over and over that something is not right.

And asking production to go talk to him?

She wants a guy everyone is drawn to and likes, but is obsessed with the guy nobody likes?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
That was a painfully overdrawn conversation between Hannah and Luke.

Hanna, I listened to what you said but don't understand why you want Luke to talk about spaghetti or mac and cheese.

All you did was tell him that everything was his fault. I hope he really left. She didn't show him out.

Making out on a pool table and on a bed is a bit much at this point in the game. The overnight is coming up. Wait for that.

She is a drama queen.

These guys are not getting their money's worth if they are looking for a wife.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
This girl's a little bit slutty (hope I don't get the red dots for that). She's making out with EVERYBODY and being quite aggressive about it. She reminds of of Nick Vial, or maybe Kaitlyn.

I think she's probably going to walk Luke P. out at the beginning of next week's show, but why oh why did we have to sit through all that?

Hannah: Tell me how that makes you feel?

Luke P: It's not right.

Hannah: No, tell me your FEELINGS.

Luke P: I feel like it's not right.

Ay yi yi! This guy is boneheaded that he can't get what she wants to hear. I was wondering about the family he grew up in. Maybe showing feelings was considered a sign of weakness and he was taught to be stoic. And why are we still calling him Luke P. when the other one (the smart one who took himself out of this shit show) is gone???

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Because for the rest of his Bachelor/Bachelorette life he will be know forever as Luke P.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This gets more ridiculous by the week.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
What a waste of air time!

You are right Seamonkey. It is ridiculous.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Oh my Lord, the pointless conversation continued last night. And a trip down memory lane ALREADY?! Agreed, what a waste of a show last night, fell asleep during the flashbacks.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Probably the most boring episode in the history of the Bachelor franchise. They must have been desperate to fill time.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Hannah really seems like an unstable person.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I saw the preview for next week, looks like things will be picking up. Naked bungee jumping with Garrett.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Back in my day, Hannah would have been considered 'a tease'.

She is all over those guys.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
and.... more Luke drama. It's almost like they showed the entire season in the previews last night.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Harrison is also becoming way too much of this show.

And being spoiled I knew Luke was not going home..

Yes, desperate is the word.

Yes all over them. Jesus still loves her, but Luke looks mighty peeved.

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
She needs to stop using the word "like" every few seconds. Drove me crazy last night. Get a decent vocabulary Hannah.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I really noticed the use of "like" last night, too. It might be worse for me, because I use the closed captioning most of the time, as everybody on TV seems to mumble these days (I'm not getting old--they just mumble!).

I'm so frustrated with Hannah. She says she wants a guy everybody is drawn to, yet she keeps giving roses to the guy everybody hates. She could put an end to the drama if she'd just send him home already. From the previews, it looks like she will eventually--but how soon???

I'd be willing to bet the guy who shows up with a ring is Luke. He is nuts. Why would she even have to talk to him? Security should just send him home. He's definitely missing a screw. I wonder if he'll be at the reunion or if she will have gotten a restraining order by then.

How many episodes are left in this train wreck, anyway? And yes, I agree, Dogdoc. Pointless waste of air time (my thoughts exactly as I was watching).