TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 08, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Hannah: Archive through June 08, 2019 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
If she doesn't want Peter, I will take him.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, May 31, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
BJ I read somewhere that it’s rumored he spit in his ex’s face when they broke up and they fought a lot. Because A form of abuse?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, June 02, 2019 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think I might have read something like that too. I don't remember her sending him home though. Definitely disrespectful of someone else's decision. I wouldn't want to date someone like that either. Good choice, Hannah.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, June 02, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Producers sent Tyler G home, for reportedly substantial reasons they are not revealing.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 03, 2019 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That was just weird. No explanation, no shots of him packing. It was very secretive. Usually they like to play up the drama. Very odd.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 03, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
This Rugby game is ridiculous.

I don't like Hannah any more.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 03, 2019 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tyler G says it was a mutual decision between him and production.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 03, 2019 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, that was a crock an previews show another group competition..

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Tuesday, June 04, 2019 - 1:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Tyler really won me over tonight!!! Wish I was a few ( a lot) younger!! I would grab that guy!! Lol

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Tuesday, June 04, 2019 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I agree, I loooove Tyler! He is more of a man than that incredible JERK Luke P could ever be. He appears genuine, at this point if I were Hannah, he'd be my guy.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 04, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh, yes! I too fell for the charms of young Master Tahler (Southern for Tyler). He was so patient and kind with Hannah, which is great because every day is not going to be sunshine and rainbows. He really did a good job pulling her out of her sad funk, and if it was an act, he deserves an award.

When they put up the name of the singer, Jake Owen, was anyone else expecting to see also his age and occupation? I had to laugh at myself for that!

Oh, Scotland!!! At first I thought that was Luke P. wrestling in the kilt, but when I ran it back, I believe it was Peter (still a favorite). I couldn't believe how Luke P. looked everyone in the eye and swore to tell her the truth and then lied straight to her face. Hannah must have been livid when she saw it on TV! Ay yi yi!

These guys are beating a dead horse just like the RHOBH and their Doggy-gate. We should call this Lukey-gate. I hope it doesn't last all season like on RHOBH. I'm over it already.

No Rose Ceremony? Booooo!!!

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 1:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Did I miss Luke S quitting and leaving??? I fell asleep while watching a lot. I don’t like either Luke so don’t care. Luke P reminds me of Sean from Katelyns season very controlling and sure of himself as the winner. I remember thinking back then does this guy not know she’s suppose to date others but then found out she told Sean from day one she was picking him. Who knows what happens behind the camera

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There was no rose ceremony, so we have to wait to see if Luke S leaves.

She sounded less than lukewarm the last two times they spoke.

I fear she is committed to keeping Luke P around.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I am no medical expert, but <77> Luke appears to be on steroids. He has a monstrous look like he wants to murder you, the clenched fists, the unnecessary violence on field, his body is all 'puffed up'....I don't know how Hannah doesn't see what a cuckoo he is!
And LOL about Jake Owen....he'd blend right in with the bachelors, wouldn't he??

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Zoesox, you could be right about the steroids. Luke P. sure has a quick trigger, but the outright lying to people's faces is what bothers me the most. He's a very good liar. Unfortunately, Hannah doesn't get to see what we see. She only sees what Luke shows her. I'm sure she was appalled when she saw the episode along with the rest of us, especially when Luke P. promises the men he's going to go upstairs and tell Hannah the truth, then he goes and absolutely lies to her face. I actually gasped in horror.

Dlkuhn4, I think the final scene of the show was Hannah sitting down with the two Lukes, so nobody has left yet.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Hannah crying before her one on one date.

Hannah saying she just doesn't want to go on a date. She doesn't feel like going.

Grow Up! You signed up for this show. Do what you are supposed to do!

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Never mind WHY would you want to wrangle out of a date with a hottie like Tyler! Unbelievable she's under <77> spell. And good call, put your rally cap on, it's what you signed up for.
And yes, he has quick trigger for raging. He's on an apology streak now, saying how he's watching the show & now working on being a 'better man' blah blah blah. You can't fix THAT overnight. Kick the 'roids and enter anger management. And medicate too if necessary.

06-29-2002

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Let’s restrain from the name calling please. As Moderators we don’t make judgement calls on who “deserves” to be called names. It’s simply against the rules. Thank you.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Thursday, June 06, 2019 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Thanks y'all i thought I missed something because when I signed o Wi-Fi the next day one of the news story was he left the show but I didn't click on it to read it so I thought I must of fell asleep again and missed it!

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Thursday, June 06, 2019 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I think it just of been about the other guy that left and I seen it wrong and got confused lol

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Friday, June 07, 2019 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I want to apologize for the name calling, my bad! I thought I going easy addressing Luke P but realize my error.

06-29-2002

Friday, June 07, 2019 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Acknowledgement of requests is always appreciated.

Have fun posting everyone! :-)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, June 07, 2019 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
(When I saw 'Moderator' I thought I had the last post. I started looking for a place to hide.)

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Friday, June 07, 2019 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
You're off the hook Dogdoc
I want to add that Mike is quite the catch too, if he's not picked I think he'd make a great Bachelor. So handsome, has charisma. Would hate to seen him banished to Paradise.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, June 08, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Several guys look like bachelor candidates, and none of those are named Luke, IMO.