TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Caution Spoilers - Bachelorette Hannah Caution...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Spoilers - Bachelorette Hannah Caution users admin

The Bachelorette
The Bachelorette (on ABC)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 13, 2019 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Spoiler thread. Enter with caution.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 13, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
And here is a link to Reality Steve’s hometowns spoilers.

http://realitysteve.com/2019/04/23/the-bachelorette-hannah-spoilers-bachelor-in-paradise-info/

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I guess there's no reason to enter with caution.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL! Not much excitement here.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Okay maybe a little excitement.

Reality Steve spoils Hannah's final two and her final choice. Note that the article also spoils some of Bachelor in Paradise.

Anyway, according to Steve, Hannah's final two are Tyler and Jed. He originally thought that she picked Tyler but now after a lot of back and forth he is saying that she picks Jed.

quote:

Hannah chose Jed at the end and they are engaged.

Some fans are losing their marbles now because they were so convinced it was Tyler. Hell, I did too for a bit. But it’s not. And frankly, there’s nothing I can say to convince you it is Jed, so I’m not gonna try. And I ain’t even mad at ya' if you don’t believe it .... I’m much more skeptical about the whole thing and his intentions than I am with all the hearsay and speculation going on. I just don’t see it long term based on what I’ve gathered. But hey, we’ll see.

more at the link ....

http://realitysteve.com/2019/06/18/the-bachelorette-hannah-spoilers-finale-bip-spoilers/

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
That's interesting, especially after this story just published on MSN a couple hours ago.
https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-jed-wyatts-allegedly-had-girlfriend/

She sounds pretty credible and there is a photo of her and Jed on vacation. I don't recall Reality Steve posting anything about this.
I've been on team Tyler for very superficial reasons. The shape of Jed's head bothers me and I find it very distracting. I keep waiting to see Frankenstein bolts sticking out of the side of Jed's head.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Interesting article. I think it’s pretty clear that his number one priority going on the show was to see if he could use the exposure to further his music career. The only remaining question is whether or not he ended up falling in love with her or if he is just faking it.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I just watched a magazine show (page 6? Access Hollywood. Windy City Live...?)

They also talked about Jedd’s girlfriend, that he applied to get exposure and she was all for it, but now watching the show she’s not happy...

And the article Snoosmom does give more details

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
TBH, I deleted this show off my DVR when they announced Colton as the Bachelor (and I've never been fond of the 'Ette series so I rarely watched them). I've just been coming in here to read the comments. However, I will NOT be deleting BIP because that show makes me happy.

Snoops... every now and then I go read RS's site and he said something in one of his blogs that he had some information about someone that he couldn't release yet (but he had been sitting on it for a few months). I'm wondering if it is about this Jed guy having a girlfriend. The good thing about not knowing who anyone is from the past two seasons is everyone will be "new" to me when BIP airs.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Saturday, June 22, 2019 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all the info! I'm really surprised she picks Jed. Tyler seems to have the most chemistry with her.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, June 23, 2019 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Sometimes I think they pick a person based on “expectations “ as in he/she doesn’t expect to get married, but we have fun together we’ll make the rounds together... but we won’t really get married in a year...

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, June 23, 2019 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Whoops accidentally spoiled myself. I didn’t mean to come to the spoilers thread. Tyler is also a model which probably means he’s into show biz,which probably means he’s the next bachelor. I’m good with that.
Snoopsmom, I’m with you, I don’t find Jed attractive at all.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, June 23, 2019 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sorry that happened Lakecat. I normally avoid spoilers for other shows but I enjoy them for the Bachelor shows. I find it more fun knowing who they pick so I can closely watch their relationship develop and how it's portrayed on the show.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, June 24, 2019 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I would like to see Mike as the next bachelor. He's got a 'thing' about him that I like.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Major, major new spoilers from Reality Steve.
Not only did Jed have the girlfriend when he went on the show, he also cheated on that girlfriend during the few months they were dating.
Per RS, Hannah has called off the engagement. She hasn't ended the relationship, but ended the engagement while they figure thins out. Doesn't bode well, but should make for a very interesting ATFR!.
There are also stories coming to light that Peter the Pilot had a girlfriend that he ended things with when he was cast on the show.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes, Mike is pretty sexy.
Jed is an idiot if he didn’t mention at least dating someone before the show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 02, 2019 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree about Mike!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Well, I don't think Hannah is any more ready to settle down than these guys are.

And the former girlfriends are dodging bullets when they lose a boyfriend to a dating show! Good riddance!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
As mentioned a couple weeks ago, seems the ex has now come forward with her story.
Hanna isn't very good a picking good men. Seems Tyler was the only one there for the "right reasons" and she turns down the fantasy suite card with him and sends him home!
https://www.eonline.com/news/1056841/bachelorette-s-peter-weber-slammed-by-ex-he-absolutely-betrayed-me

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
My guess, after this episode, is that it will be...............
Tyler as the next bachelor. I thought he was getting the next Bachelor edit last week and now I’m sure.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

I understand feelings of betrayal but seems like these betrayed one's should feel immensely relieved to have dodged a bullet.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The look on her face when Luke started the discussion with Hannah was priceless. The eye rolling was hysterical.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Ruh roh! My favorite, Peter, might not be as sweet and nice as he seems. He might have had a girlfriend before he went on the show, too!

https://www.eonline.com/news/1056841/bachelorette-s-peter-weber-slammed-by-ex-he-absolutely-betrayed-me

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Sounds like several of them had g friends.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Kooliebird, I realize the story has been out there. I actually heard about it several weeks ago on Reality Steve's site, before the ex went public.
Still, there are people who try to avoid these stories and there is a spoiler thread so that's where it should be.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I love Peter so I’m not going to read the link yet. But my new fave bach quote “I !*#@% in a windmill”!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
New spoilers today from Reality Steve.
The finale is being split into 2 parts. Tonight's episode will focus on the elimination of #3 (Peter). Then there will be a studio segment wth Hannah and Peter. We'll also get to see the Tyler and Jed's final dates with Hannah and their meetings with Hannah's family.
Final rose choice and all the fallout won't be seen until tomorrow night.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: