TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Caution Spoilers - Bachelor Colton Caution...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Spoilers - Bachelor Colton Caution users admin

The Bachelor
The Bachelor (on ABC)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, January 07, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
A place for spoilers. If no one beats me to it, I'll post some links to Reality Steve.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, January 07, 2019 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So here is a link to Reality Steve’s final four. And I have to say that if he’s right it’s a different ending to any Bachelor that I can remember!

http://realitysteve.com/2018/11/28/the-bachelor-colton-spoilers-how-does-coltons-season-end/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So I just read RS's episode-by-episode spoilers (which are the best part of the show). (Jimmer, the ending is slightly different than the link you posted - RS updated it).

All I can say is this season will be a total shit-fest and production deserves it for casting Colton. I may tune in to watch the last show of the season since that's when all the action is.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The new ending is part of this link

http://realitysteve.com/2019/01/02/the-bachelor-colton-episode-by-episode-spoilers-2/4/

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Based on that description, it's hard to see how they can salvage much of anything from this disaster of a season. I'm surprised she just left like that. I'm sure that the producers did everything possible to convince her to stay. She truly must have been uncomfortable.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
per link shown above -
as of 1/2/2019
(a couple of months ago) RS reported that Colton and Cassie were engaged. That didn’t happen.
On his overnight date with Cassie,RS said that Cassie realized she wasn’t ready to be engaged yet and left the show. This supposedly is where Colton does his fence jump.

Colton came back to the states and “chased” Cassie down, they filmed where he shows up and tells her they don’t need to be engaged and he wants to date her. She agrees and that’s where we are right now. They are dating but not engaged.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
So Cassie lied to him when he asked if she was ready. I don't think Colton could really read those girls very well. He may have gotten rid of some real gems.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
She may have thought she is ready at that point (you can tell yourself all kinds of things), but when it came down to the actual proposal.... maybe doubt arose and she just high tailed it out of there.

Tabbyking

03-11-2002

Monday, February 25, 2019 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tabbyking a private message Print Post    
I wanted him to pick Tayshia. But it was pretty obvious he wanted Cassie when he sent Caelynn home. Cassie didn't say she was falling in love with him and he wasn't happy her father didn't give his blessing, yet he still kept her. Maybe that was a safety for him; he wasn't sure and he knew she wasn't ready for a proposal so he didn't have to propose...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think he’s kept Cassie precisely because he wants someone who isn’t fully invested. No strings and easier to breakup with. What a joke of a season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The really funny thing is that someone who is unspoiled and wants to remain that way (another site) asked if the big reveal will be him coming out as gay..

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well that suggestion has been tossed around quite a bit.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 1:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He doesn't register on my gaydar, but you never know.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m reading that Hannah B is probably the new bachelorette. Producers went to shoot segments from her alma mater at unv of Alabama. TMZ.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: