TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Becca - General Discussion: Archive through August 06, 2018 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sorry about the lack of a banner. It’s not a matter of caring. It’s a matter of time and effort and I’ve been very busy.

Speaking of caring, if anyone requests a banner for a show I’m happy to make one and I usually do one anyway for most of the major reality shows. :-)

Bit late now for this one though.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
There is something about Blake that I find immature. Plus his hair looks like it’s not really all his in the front. I too really like Jason and I hope if he’s not her pick he’s the next Bachelor but I hope it’s between Jason and Garrett. One gets the girl and the other one has a chance at love again.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I wasn't complaining about there not being a banner. I was saving myself the trouble of trying to figure out why my browser wasn't showing it.

I didn't even notice there was no banner until during a podcast they were talking about Garret, and I was blanking on which one he was. So I though the quickest way to know was to check the banner.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I would agree with Jag. I like Jason a lot, well except I think he uses too much product in his hair, but that's beside the point. He seems like a great guy and really wanting a relationship. Blake does seem a bit immature to me, as well. But, also very likable, just needs to grow up a bit.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh I know you weren’t complaining. :-)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Hey Jimmer, where IS the banner!

Were you out flying kites?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I can't remember a final 3 where I have liked all the guys so much. I really think any of the 3 have a possibility of making it work with her. Tough decision for her! She sent the right guy home last night. He just has a lot of growing up to do still.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Brenda, I so agree with you. They are all 3 great guys. I can't remember what Becca's profession is . . . wondering if she will move to NV, CO or NY??

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Monday, July 23, 2018 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
The banners are pretty awesome, Jimmer. I never can keep everyone straight, so I'm always looking at them. I'm not complaining either....I think it is wonderful that you have done as many as you have.

Tia was the one who annoyed me the most. Her time to speak up had passed. She should have kept her mouth shut. I understand how she could have said it was all OK because she was being "nice" and then later going "Oh....I like him and may want him."...but still....it was childish and disrespectful to do it then.

I always roll my eyes at the virgin thing. Who cares? Even if it was fear, it definitely does not mean he is lacking in passion (he doesn't appear to be) or won't be good at it. He could have a fear of scandal I've known several get themselves in embarrassing situations that were great guys making dumb decisions.. Professionhal athletes have so many women throwing themselves at them. It could be a healthy fear that women/girls are after the athlete and not the man. It could be other time priorities, it could be faith, it could be a super romantic mental build-up. I'd worry more about people who make partner choices using sex by numbers.

I agree on the final guys. They seem nice. And thoughtful to each other and her. I don't really have a favorite. And I like Becca. She deals with things maturely and swiftly.and hasn't gotten on my nerves much.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 23, 2018 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
And ladies and gentleman....the next bachelor is...........
Jason.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Monday, July 23, 2018 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Jason. Yum.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, July 23, 2018 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Of the 3, I think he’d be best.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That's exactly what I was thinking, too!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 30, 2018 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The tell all episode was ok but the choral apology was great!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Too much Jordan in the tell all episode.... and yes, the choral apology was hilarious.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Way too much Jordan and Jean Blanc is so hungry for airtime..

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Way, way too much Jordan. I just don't think he's as funny as Chris Harrison seems to think he is. I just think he's a jerk.

Still love Jason! I hope they make him the next Bachelor!!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 02, 2018 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've noticed there's not so much chatter about this season as usual. Do you think this show has run its course or is it that Becca is kind of boring. (I like her, but she's kind of boring.) Even Schaeffer doesn't seem that excited about this season. She's not as funny as usual.

I'm ready for this season to be over. Bring on BIP!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 02, 2018 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I've never been a huge fan of the 'Ette because even though I'm not a feminist or into that whole #MeToo crap, I've never liked the way this show -shames the women. I can't stand watching a woman kiss 15 different men and sleeping with two, if not all three, of them on the overnights. That... and Becca is boring.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think there is little controversy this season and few men to trash on, so little discussion. I'm really liking the guys and I still like Becca! I think it's been a very good season, just not one to create a lot of talk.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Monday, August 06, 2018 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I think Jason would be a good choice for the next bachelor. Or grocery store Joe!! He is a doll.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, August 06, 2018 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree Brenda. It’s been a nice season but with nothing particularly controversial to create a lot of talk. Which sadly is probably considered by the franchise to be a bit of a failure.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, August 06, 2018 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I think all the broken hearted foreshadowing means Garret is not picked.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, August 06, 2018 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Wow
That had to be the worst break up speech ever.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, August 06, 2018 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Really? I thought for sure she would pick Garrett. Would love to see Jason as the next Bachelor.I’m West Coast so won’t see it for awhile.