TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 17, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Becca - General Discussion: Archive through July 17, 2018 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
She left him at the door to her room. Didn't even walk him to the elevator. That's more than he deserved. What a jerk!

Correction to my previous comment above about Chris and Lincoln being in Paradise together: Chris will definitely be there, but since Lincoln's criminal sex offender past has been revealed, I'm sure he will not be invited. Who missed that in the background investigation? Ugh!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 09, 2018 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I know I am old, but why is it horrible for someone to be a virgin??? Doesnt’ that mean someone is discerning? I understand that many people have experiemented or had relationships that were sexual, but I am confused by the shock and horror that someone hasn’t.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 09, 2018 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I know I am old, but why is it horrible for someone to be a virgin??? Doesnt’ that mean someone is discerning? I understand that many people have experiemented or had relationships that were sexual, but I am confused by the shock and horror that someone hasn’t.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 09, 2018 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Not sure why there is a duplicate...sorry mods.
But seriously....tears??? Good friggin’ grief.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 09, 2018 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Good!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 09, 2018 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well it was worth saying twice, Annie

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 09, 2018 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
LOL thanks Sea!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, July 09, 2018 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
well, it sure does not bother me, I guess I might think that he will be super' faithful because of this...but then again, he could get a taste of it and loose his mind and become a horn-dog... Kidding... who knows' but this would not stop me, I think he is cute... but who am I??? lol

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, July 09, 2018 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I thought that whole thing was silly. What reasonable person would reject someone simply because he or she happens to be a virgin. Now if they have some sort of other emotional issues associated with it then those might be an issue but as long as they feel good about it and are comfortable with pursuing an intimate relationship with a person they care about then I can't see a problem.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 3:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Exactly Jimmer!!!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 4:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Becca tweeted that the scene was edited to look like she left to think after Colton's reveal when actually she had just excused herself to go to bathroom.
I thought it was ridiculous that Colton made this big reveal on national television after saying that very few people knew and that he didn't even think his Dad knew!

My sympathy last night went to Blake. How horrible for his mother to destroy the family by having an affair with his coach/teacher. At 15, that must have been so humiliating for him.
I did LOL when Becca gave him the rose and said she couldn't wait to meet the people that raised Blake because he's so great. I would say he turned out great in spite of his family situation, not because of them.

I think Becca is going to make a mistake in choosing her final one and doubt it will be a lasting relationship. My favorite of the remaining guys is Jason. Think he has a wonderful personality and is the best looking.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The Baha Men!!! Finally, a band I recognize! "Who Let the Dogs Out" was HUGE the summer I was pregnant with my son (2000).

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I didn't think that it would be a "bad thing" to be a virgin at 26?? I find it refreshing and such a nice change. I like Colton and depending on the home visits outcome, I think that he will be in the F2.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately, the band didn’t play “Who Let The Dogs Out” while Becca and Blake were there. Luv that song.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Holding onto your v-card too long can indicate a fear of intimacy so I'd see it as a red flag, esp with him being an athlete and so darn cute. You know plenty of women were eager and he said it wasn't that he's waiting for marriage, more that he was scared and too focused on his football. More red flags. It's not like he's a shy, geeky, socially awkward guy who couldn't get a date. I'm not sure how a woman could live up to whatever ideal perfect first time he's thinking of. I'd run the other way!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
No, I don't think being a 26 year old virgin is a bad thing, but I agree with all Brenda said above. Also it's a lot of pressure for Becca. I'd want to be damn sure I really loved a guy who'd waited that long to have sex before becoming intimate with him. That's a big step and not to be taken lightly, especially since he's waited this long.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 16, 2018 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Why do I feel like Blake is being set up to be the next Bachelor? Tragedy....bad break up....will he ever find love....wil Becca pick him....will he be able to pick up the pieces if she doesn’t........stay tuned...

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 16, 2018 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Someone tell me....

Did the banner disappear up top?
Or was there never a banner this season?
Or is the banner there and neither of my browsers are showing it?

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, July 16, 2018 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Don't think there was ever a banner this season, Naja.
Becca has a great final 4. Colton isn't ready for an engagement. Nice guy, but he doesn't come across with the same maturity level as the other guys.
My personal favorite is Jason. Think he is so handsome and has a great personality.
It will be heartbreaking to watch her break up with 3 out of the final 4 as they all seem to be great guys. I read spoilers and I think she picked the wrong guy.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 16, 2018 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ok thanks. Just making sure.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 16, 2018 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I wondered about the banner too. Guess no one cared to make one this season LOL
And Blake reminds me of Johhn Manziel who I do not like at all!
And...bye bye to Colton.

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, July 16, 2018 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
Snoopsmom — 100% agree I adore Jason!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 16, 2018 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What Tia did was crappy.

But Colton only admits one date with Tia but was with Aly for longer.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 4:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Guess Tia and Colton will find love in Paradise.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 5:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep..