TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 03, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Becca - General Discussion: Archive through July 03, 2018 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm glad she let Jean Blanc go. I really tried to like him, but he seemed like he was pushing her too hard. And then when she was walking him out and he said, "What about the present I gave you?" that totally turned me off. I hate guys that think you owe them because they bought you something or gave you something (even a drink). Becca is not for sale.

All Jordan ever talks about in his confessionals is himself. He's so obviously there to advance his career. I don't even think he likes girls. All he wants to do is argue with the other guys in the house. Ugh.

And that one guy (Nick?) that showed up at the Rose Ceremony wearing a track suit??? I can see going a little casual, but that just says he doesn't care enough to even try to look nice.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Don't we have a BIP thread? I thought we had one last year.

Anyway, BIP premieres on Tues, Aug. 7! Yay!

https://www.eonline.com/news/945620/bachelor-in-paradise-season-5-premiere-date-revealed

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't mind if we get a BIP thread.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I can't wait to see Jordan on BIP. He's going to get shot down big-time.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
And Ashley and Jared are engaged!!

https://people.com/tv/ashley-iaconetti-jared-haibon-engaged/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://sheaffertoldmeto.com

Sheaffer got a great screencap of Becca straddle jumping with an innocent bystander child in the picture.

And her picture of David's face, which looked painful to me.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sheaffer got a great screencap of Becca straddle jumping with an innocent bystander child in the picture.

I noticed that when they showed it on TV. Had to blur out the poor little girl's face.

I thought Sheaffer's blog was kind of minimalistic this week. She usually puts so much more into it. I was disappointed.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Inside Edition covers Lincoln's past tonight, wondering how he made it on the show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Whoever was in charge of background checks really screwed up. Hope she sends him home soon. The world is flat??!!! Please.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Didn't Lincoln say that 'friction' was what held things onto the earth.

I wonder if he meant 'gravity'.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well maybe Aussies and Kiwis are held on by velcro?

It is also out there that he poops on a nest of paper, not in the toilet. This apparently came from co-workers at Oracle.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, June 25, 2018 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Ugh..I think I like Zoolander more than the Chicken.
But they can both go home. BUT I REALLY want to see chicken go home to wipe that smirk off his face!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, June 25, 2018 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I actually ended up feeling a teeny bit bad for Jordan after hearing the story of his parents and his childhood. Gave me an understanding of his insecurity and why he puts so much attention and value on his looks alone. When Becca let him go, it was sad to see how clueless he is about what's important in a person and in a relationship.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 25, 2018 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was fine with David and Jordan leaving, but why did she keep Chris????

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 5:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I liked the way the guys cheered when Jordan's luggage was taken away. No love loss there.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It will be interesting to see how long Jordan lasts on BIP. I'm unsure when BIP started filming, but if they started filming when Becca's season first started airing, it is entirely possible that the girls on BIP know nothing about Jordan. But... that all depends on when they started filming.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I sure hope Jordan can keep up on his beauty regime in Paradise.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That could be difficult since wherever they stay in Paradise it doesn't appear to have A/C. Everyone seems very sweaty all the time.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I don't think the girls in Paradise will take very long to pick up on Jordan's "ingenuinity." He's very pretty on the outside, but he's a hollow shell on the inside. Kind of sad that he doesn't get that.

I agree with Seamonkey, why would she keep Chris? He's shown his true colors. Let him go. I'm thinking the producers told her to keep him for one more episode. I wish she'd kept Jon instead. He seemed more level headed.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, July 02, 2018 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Does Chris go to BIP? So glad he's gone off the bachelorette.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, July 02, 2018 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I have a terrible feeling both Chris and Lincoln will be in Paradise. Then we'll have to see them continue their childish feud.

I think I love Jason! She has some good guys left.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 2:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Article on Jordan
https://www.chronicleonline.com/news/spoiler-alert-crystal-river-s-jordan-kimball-finds-love-after/article_154aaea0-7d58-11e8-aa45-b759436c2a71.html

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 4:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
That break up with Chris was uncomfortable.

She tells him "It is not working and it is never going to" and he says "What are you saying?"

She finally had to say "I will walk you out" and he wanted to walk out alone.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Everything about Chris was uncomfortable!

She left him at the elevator, per his request.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kind of a whitewash of Jordan, and he just has to cast shade on Becca.