TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 19, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Becca - General Discussion: Archive through June 19, 2018 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I guess it is all relative. I think she's boring (just like I thought Rachel was boring) but the guys are totally bringing it. I don't watch this for the "love story" (and I use that term loosely), I watch it for the shit-fest between the contestants.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes Babyjaxmom, there is no way a sane woman would pick Jordan.

"I don't know where to put the rose." Then don't give him one!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I thought she should have cut the guy who threw the picture in the pool. That was just childish. Who wants to be in a relationship with someone who has tantrums like that?

Can't wait for Shaeffer's blog tomorrow!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I agree with Sheaffer...hate Zoolander but love him. Is he the one who the previews keep showing as the virgin?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oooooh, a virgin??? I must have missed that. That's very unusual for a guy (at least on these shows).

I also noticed that they didn't have the funny outtakes at the end of the show last night. What's up with that? I hope they haven't decided to cut that. I always enjoy that part. Always makes me laugh.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 06, 2018 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So Connor not only dated Tia, he dated gymnast Aly Raisman for 6 months and broke up because long distance relationships are hard.

https://www.romper.com/p/what-does-aly-raisman-think-of-colton-on-the-bachelorette-they-broke-up-last-year-9280024

Hmm

And Sheaffer has the blog up for episode 2.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 06, 2018 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Plus there is no such word as "ingenuinity," Jordan. I Googled it just to be sure. I think the word is looking for is "ingenuous."

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, June 06, 2018 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Wasn't Jordan correcting someone else, when he came up with 'ingenuinity'?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 11, 2018 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It finally hit me whom Becca brings to mind for me. Chyna, the pro wrestler that passed away a couple years ago. She made the rounds on the reality shows for quite a few years.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
He fell out of the bed.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 4:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I guess there are no fans here any more.

Poor David and the football player.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I’m watching. At first I thought there were no winners in the group of guys but some are starting to stand out. But, I think she still loves Ari. It’s just too early after their breakup to be looking for a new love. Jordan just has to go far-far away and never return. Too many guys yet to pick out a favorite. She’s kissy-face with everyone.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't like the way they keep throwing Ari in her face. I didn't like the demolition in the garage.

Did you notice that when she was told David was in the hospital with injuries to his face she asked "Wo did it?" not "What happened?"

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I like Clay. He's so soft spoken and seems really kind.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
I liked Clay too. Why couldn't he come back to the show in a week after his operation? Of course I'm saying that not knowing what type or how complicated the surgery will be. If Becca really wanted to see where things could go, he could wear a sling and not participate in any physical outings. He was due for a one on one date anyway and they could have just walked around a quaint town or something.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
I noticed that too Dogdoc. Makes you wonder if she could sense there was tension between David and Jordan. Although we've never had anyone fall out of bed before so I assume she thought there must have been a fight. Did you notice it was Jordan who was putting up the railings?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes, I saw Jordan putting up the railing. I hope he was doing it to be nice.

I think I would have asked "What happened?" or "Did he fall? (as in on the stairs as what happened to one woman).

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry, but that was my reaction too when I heard somebody went to the hospital. And I don't think Jordan put up those railings to be nice (Jordan is not a nice person). He did it to be a smart*ss. He's just so smug. I hope he's gone soon.

If I'm not mistaken, I thought I saw Clay in some of the previews of this season shown on the first episode, so I was thinking he'd be a finalist. I'm hoping they can bring him back. He's either on some good painkillers or that's not a very bad break, cause he was pushing himself up off the seat with his broken arm and walking with it hanging down. If it was a bad break, it would be too painful to let hang like that. Not doubting that it's broken, just don't think it's as bad as they want us to believe. Maybe they saw his broken wrist as an opportunity to tug at all of our heartstrings (including Becca's) by taking him out of the show, with the plan to bring him back later. I'm holding out hope, cause he was one of my favorites.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And can I just say that I loved Richard Marx--back in the day. I bought his cassette (that's how long ago it was). But wasn't that like 30 years ago? I'm thinking 1989. Where has he been since then?

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to an article about Clay:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-player-clay-harbor-updates-his-status-after-suffering-injury-on-the-bachelorette/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think if he hadn't taken the injury and rehab seriously, it wouldn't have gone down well with his employers.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
New show Mon 6/18 @ 10 pm follow the B/Etta called “The Proposal” . Ten women vie for a chance at love with a mystery gentleman in search of a soul mate. ❤️❤️

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Wow! Jordan is a real piece of work!

He thought God hurt David because David wasn't nice to him!

I didn't think David's face looked too bad, but he was hurting.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jordan is such a Grade-A douchebag, he gives me life for this show. I can't even imagine how boring it would be if he wasn't on the show.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
He was mad because he was chosen last.... LAST, like that means anything on this show.

After watching last night, Becca certainly has favorites in the group.