TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 05, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Becca - General Discussion: Archive through June 05, 2018 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I figured I might as well get this started. Hopefully Becca will be an entertaining bachelorette. She certainly seems nice and intelligent.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
This is not about Becca in particular, just about the show in general. I wasn't sure where to put it. Hope this works.

I just started reading "Bachelor Nation: Inside the World of America's Favorite Guilty Pleasure" by Amy Kaufman ( https://www.amazon.com/Bachelor-Nation-Americas-Favorite-Pleasure-ebook/dp/B074LSZX3B/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1523733918&sr=8-1&keywords=bachelor+nation+amy+kaufman)

Very interesting stuff. Details the origins of the show, what goes on behind the scenes, etc. It also mentions the show "Unreal" and how the character of Quinn was based on Lisa Levenson, one of the producers (the one responsible for the roses, the candles and the champagne). So far it's a fun read! Supposedly they cover what "really" goes on in the Fantasy Suite.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That does sound interesting!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, April 14, 2018 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Another book that gives great insight to what goes on behind the scenes is Courtney Robinson's book.

I had to LOL when Chris Harrison said that UnReal was nothing like the Bachelor/'ette... it is everything like the Bachelor/'ette being that it is former production members that created and write the show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, April 15, 2018 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I read Courney Robertson's book a couple of years ago. Changed my opinion of her. She got a raw deal.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, I've heard that from several people who read her book.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I have to chime in... YES Courtney's book was eye opening! Same as Babyjoxmom... completely changed my opinion of her, I think she's favorite bachelorette now.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Well, I wouldn't go that far as to declare her my favorite, but I did read her book and she did come across as more sympathetic and human than she did on the show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I didn't read any of the books out there, but I have mad respect for anyone that comes out against the producers of this show (as well as Chris Harrison).

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I always liked Courtney more than the general consensus so it’s nice to hear about the book.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reality Steve's opinion of Courtney changed dramatically after he read her book (and if anyone knows about production manipulation, it would be him).

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Becca's first poster as the Bach-ette is out. "Let's Do The Damn Thing!" She looks gorgeous.

http://www.eonline.com/news/928158/becca-kufrin-s-first-poster-as-the-bachelorette-is-here-let-s-do-the-damn-thing

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... they totally "glammed" Becca up

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 30, 2018 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Starts May 28.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, May 28, 2018 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
The guys seem so very cheesy! And the model just can’t be for real.
But dang, she looks gorgeous

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, May 28, 2018 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Thank you Mods!

How do I not remember “lets do the damn thing”...when did she say this?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, May 28, 2018 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Commercials.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 2:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well she has announced she is engaged.

The next day Arie and Lauren felt compelled to go on some show to announce their wedding date next year,even though the wedding won't be televised. But they announced on tv.

I recorded this and plan to watch. Hope for pretty locations.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
That guy that told her that she had to walk forward to meet him made all the other guys look good, even the chicken.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
First time I watched in a long time. I like this girl. Interesting group of guys and picks. I liked her decisiveness as seen early in the show.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I started watching it and made it through the limo introductions, then fell asleep. Stupid On Demand doesn't let you fast forward. Argh!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I can't believe Jordan (the model) is for real. Production must be egging him on to say some of the stupid things he says. What an ego! He's getting the a**hole edit, for sure.

Dogdoc, I can't remember which guy it was who wanted her to walk to him, but that struck me as weird too. I'm glad she stood up to him.

Don't believe anything you saw in the promos for the season. They mix everything up to confuse and mislead us. Can't wait to watch it play out.

There seem to be some real, genuine guys in this group--mixed in with the weirdos and inflated egos.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Schaeffer's blog is up (https://sheaffertoldmeto.com/). Best part: she already "loves to hate" Jordan, the model (don't we all?) and has dubbed him "Zoolander."

I missed that girl!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Really??? Nobody??? Anybody home????

All I have to say is the producers made her keep Jordan. What a tool.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I watched it. She's showing more personality than I ever saw when she was with Arie. Clearly, she has some favorites already.... The mini van guy and the first one-on-one date guy.... who looks a bit like Rob Gronkowski (Patriot) to me.