TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 07, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Arie 2018: Archive through March 07, 2018 users admin

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Personally, I see the directors hands all over it. He left, stood on the porch, then his mic went dead and the screen went black.. then he came back in.

She was "hiding" the screen went black, her mic went dead and then when it came back on she went back out and talked to him more.

I think those times the director told them they were REQUIRED to talk or contract breach.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Becca said to Arie something about, you’ve finally seen me cry. I think I gathered she’s the type that holds on her emotions and doesn’t cry. She’s not a cryer, she’s a strong woman, I think that’s what Aries father noted, and I think Arie wants someone like his mom, not needy, but then Arie likes multiple types. He really said the love word to both

Lauren was more upset at how he made her go through all the hoop s before telling her no rose for you! At least that’s what I saw from Lauren. Plus, you really didn’t see her and Arie talk, or connect much until Peru in the maze... i dont know

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... when Lauren was giving her "You're the one" speech at the final rose, I was like "STOP HER!!!"

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's not a good thing when your man is that undecided. At this point, he can't even make the excuse that it was for TV. It seems pretty obvious that he isn't ready to commit to anyone. Becca should be glad to be rid of him and looking forward to a nice vacation and at least a slim possibility of finding love and Lauren should run in the other direction

I'm just baffled at why he is doing this at this point. Is he so impetuous that he can't even wait a few weeks before moving on?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, may I substitute 'is he such a jerk' for 'is he so impetuous'?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL ... that would work too!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well apparently he broke up with a girlfriend of 2 years to go on the show, so he didn't really need "love and marriage".

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
My tape stopped right after he said no to Lauren .. and so I didn't get to see anything else after that.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Watching the recap and playing close attention, Becca seemed genuinely upset. She must be a pretty amazing actress if this is all fake.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Well, everyone is sure building Becca up. Even Arie!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Becca was numb. I've been there. The tears don't come until later, when it starts to sink in. Just numbness and incredulation at first.

My friend said "Meznick did the same and people love him." How soon we forget how hated he was at the time. So, I'm laughing at the "pulled a Meznick" and "revulsion" for him.

Show starts for me in 3 minutes. 2 hours of beating a dead horse and exploiting feelings. Bring it on!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Arie is still all about Arie.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Who was the blonde contestant crying on young Becca’s shoulder? I don’t remember her and why was she crying??

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Big announcement....Becca is the new B’ette.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Surprise!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I generally don’t watch the B’ette and I certainly won’t watch this one.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think the blonde crying was Kendal.

I'm so happy Becca is the Bachette! I'm surprised and happy. I think she will be great. She's so smart and mature and just seems like a great lady.

So, did anyone else notice Arie nodding "no" when Lauren asked him if he was for sure over Becca? He said 1000% while nodding "no". Hmmm... a body language tell? I do not see this one turning out the way Molly and Jason did. And I do feel Badly for Lauren. She is young and seems to have no idea what she's getting into with Arie.

Onto the next tale of heartbreak! So far the guys Becca met didn't wow me, so I hope they have some better ones...

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Meeting the first few bachelors tonight seemed terribly awkward to me. I really wasn't impressed. What happened to just introducing yourself and acting socially mature.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Production is what happened.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 2:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Lauren is already planning the wedding. Full steam ahead!

From the Jimmy Kimmel interview where suggested taking their time.

The ring is different and she wouldn't have accepted the one Becca had, but she claims she never saw that ring.

They haven't even been out to dinner yet.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
That first candidate just kept talking and talking. I wanted him to shut up.

They are lucky that the poor horse didn't get scared and bolt through the audience.

How old is unlucky Lauren?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Lauren was 25 when they were filming. She's 11 years younger than Arie?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Brenda.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
But significantly older than Bekah