TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 06, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Arie 2018: Archive through March 06, 2018 users admin

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Actually I should have thanked you Jasper! I had it in my head Jimmer was spoiled by MSN. I also thank all others up thread who are protecting us-the unspoiled.

And I think it's great we have a spoiler thread. Some really enjoy the show more if they have been spoiled.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Happymom. Shaeffer always makes my day with her commentary!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Becca's fantasy suite in the desert - all I could think was where is the bathroom!?! What kind of fantasy suite is that?!! Terrible!

Happymom, ME TOO!!! I could not "hold it" overnight. No way, no how. I need a readily accessible loo. Wasn't there an episode in one season where they spent the night in a tree house in Africa in the middle of a game preserve? I was thinking the same thing then. Where is the bathroom??!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL ... that tent looked pretty sad. Not the best fantasy suite.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Ok. Apologies again, I was trying to say I was not going to spoil, but I was shocked at what’s being put in mainstream media. So basically if you don’t want to be spoiled don’t watch access Hollywood or any show that will promote Monday’s show...

I just remembered. Access Hollywood showed the cover of People that had Bachelor Arie info.

I’ll post what I remember from Access Hollywood in Spoilers

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
🙉🙉🙊

Yes, that wasn't fantasy tent.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
BabyJax I remember that one in Africa. Chantal and Emily in Africa with Brad. I loved Chantal and was really hoping he'd pick her (but now thankful he didn't)

must.have.bathroom.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I agree about the Fantasy tent. Worst fantasy suite EVER! No running water, no hot tub. She drew the short straw for sure!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Good gravy this is an odd show with Chris Harrison asking questions, if she tells you the answer she is giving information that hasn’t been aired, I don’t understand this season

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Just finished tonight’s show. Is tomorrow’s After the Final Rose really live as Chris said at the end? I thought they were always taped.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think ATFR is live and the engaged couple are seen together in public for the first time.
Sooo much drama tonight, I have 15 mins to go and it’s not over yet. I know I’m in the minority but I like Arie. He’s a jet setter and should not be on this show trying to find love. He’s a real lover but damn.... he’s cute!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just starting to watch.

How hurtful that his whole family nattered on about Lauren while talking to Becca!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Ugh. I just think it is so cruel to have a camera crew there while he is dumping her. I wanted him to pick Becca, so of course that means he doesn't. But he DID! And she is the right girl for him! He's just too dumb to see it. I figured he'd pick vanilla Lauren and they'd last 3-6 months. I think he's just a player and will have a hard time settling down when he's so wishy washy. But yeah, he is very, very cute.

I'm thinking Becca as the next Bachette! She's mature enough, I just hope she's over the heartbreak and could do it.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
That was way too long. She could give just ripped off her Mike pack and walked out. Or would she lose some money? This reveal went in forever.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 1:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ridiculous, cruel and stupid.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 1:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I can't believe he pulled a Mesnick! And when I saw Ben and Jason sitting on that couch together, I'm still filled with revulsion whenever I see Jason Mesnick. It was just horrible the way they made him break up with Melissa on live TV. And Ben's not much better. I lost a lot of respect for him after his turn on the Bachelor.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Arie is no catch.

He should have stopped Lauren before she professed her love for him.

How many times did Arie tell Becca "I'm leaving now". Just go Arie!

06-29-2002

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Posts removed. No spoilers here please.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Moderator. It was too late for me.

Only two more finale hours to go.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
On, and when Arie said to Becca "You knew I was pulling away", Becca looked dumbfounded.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I forgot, what did Ben do?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm reading Twitter and it went nuts last night and some of the tweets are hilarious. One Representative in MN wanted to propose a bill that Arie would be banned from Minnesota. Another Police Department posted on Twitter (from Troy MI) that Arie would not be welcome in Troy MI. I am absolutely amazed at how many "blue check marks" watch this show.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I thought the whole breaking up "unedited" scene seemed very staged. Becca didn't seem surprised at all, didn't cry much for someone who was just dumped. I'm thinking that once the show found out he wanted out, they staged that whole thing for the show. And yes it dragged on forever!

She deserves so much better; this is the best thing that could have happened.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Lakecat.. Ben told multiple women he was in love with them.

I have come to really dislike Harrison, who seems to have become way too full of himself and say too involved in and gleeful about any drama.

And the time.. I did manage to let this record enough while watching another show so thatcH could fast forward through commercials.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It was so uncomfortable to watch, I switched channels, came back and still nothing was being said. However, I did think that Becca's crying had no tears until Arie actually left.

I wanted to yell at her. Get some backbone and tell him to get the heck out of there.... or, just stand up and leave yourself. You deserve better than this. To just sit there and take it.... sigh, must be 'love'.