TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 06, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Spoilers - Bachelor Arie Caution : Archive through March 06, 2018 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hometowns recap but super interesting spoiler from the Tell All for Winter Games (involving Claire and Benoit)

Recap and Spoilers

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Zippidy dooo dahhh... zippidy daaaaay
^
^
^
^

Becca is officially the next Bachelorette. She's filming her "opening scenes" right now in Minnesota. Poor Tia - her audition was all for naught. Tia almost had it until Arie broke up with Becca to get together with Lauren.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow they don't waste time do they? I like her a lot. Of course, that doesn’t mean she will be an entertaining Bachelorette.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
¢$$$$$$$$$¢$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$%%%%%%$$

I think Tia would have been more interesting. Beccas too perfect.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I like it!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS already has the men who will be on Becca's season. There is no "down time" between the Bachelor and the filming of the Bachelorette. Filming will start on Becca's season next Thursday or Friday.

Unfortunately, my gut tells me Becca will be as boring as Rachel. I'm not a huge fan of the 'Ette because I don't like watching a woman kissing 15 guys.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The Bachelorette isn’t usually as wacky fun as The Bachelor but I think it’s usually more sincere.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Access Hollywood was promoting The Bachelor oh, and it was about the cover of people magazine!

They said Becca was the next Bachelorette, they weren’t sure how that was going to go down, but noted it was a 3 hour show on Monday

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
There is a three-hour show Monday night and then I think there is another show Tuesday night. Production is absolutely loving this!!!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
You are right Lexi, it is a two day show. A great TBC cliff hanger!

I think they’re going to have to, just based on my spoiled knowledge, and watching this media previews (including commercials promoting The Bachelor) I don’t see how this is going to go down better than Mesics fiasco. Arie thinks because he didn’t dump Becca on national tv, and because he’s seen crying, we’ll accept he found “true love”

I’m with her, “I know what you did”. How could he is right. No one, or maybe only one person, believes that they really find true love, we know more times than not they break up within months of the shows airing, and that’s what I want to know, why he couldn’t wait. There’s no way I believe Arie will marry Lauren.

There was no chemistry shown between Lauren and Arie. All I saw was Arie had the hots for her, that Paris date said that to me!

But I watch for the train wreck, I’m going to watch this train wreck. I may even pop popcorn! 🤣

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
While the 'Ettes have been slightly more successful in the marriage department (or long-term relationships), there have only been two Bachelors that have had success - Sean Lowe and Jason Mesnick (albeit Jason didn't marry the one he picked).

Arie's ex-girlfriend is loving life right now knowing she dodged a bullet. She went out with him for over a year and he never once told her he loved her, broke up with her to do the show, and then told three women in one week he loved them so they would be sexxin' him in the Fantasy Suite.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Zippidy dooo dahhh... zippidy daaaaay
^
^
^
^

I'm so excited. The two-night shit-storm starts tonight!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Indeed!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I had to check the timeline. So I read RS

He says Becca and Arie were together New Years Eve for the Ball drop, it’s at this time Arie calls Lauren to find out if he made a mistake. RS states this is no way a dig on Lauren, but often the 2nd one wants a 2nd chance, mainly an ego thing RS talks to other Bachelorettes.

Jan 10 was a planned “happy couple” meet up, there was no reason for a camera crew other than to capture Arie breaking off the engagement!

Arie was in Virginia, filming with Lauren Jan 16 (there’s instagram pics)

There’s also photos of a bachelor engagement set up on a beach, so Arie does propose to Lauren, and the guess is, this will be Tuesdays show

Also some gossip is Lauren’s pregnant. RS goes in to timelines and believes this is not true.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Ok. I’m skeptical. These voiceovers could have been filmed any time. They are building drama. I don’t like it. The voiceover sounds different, more studio like, then it will cut to Ari outside. Are you kidding me!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I don’t like the cut to the studio either. Hype much? 4 hours of drama

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Really Harrison?

Jump the shark? Messnicks there... they all know what’s going to happen, is this their effort to save the franchise

“Becca says, the worst heartache... um no, just wait till January

And Lauren, watching it now? What are you really thinking, not what you’re going to say you’re thinking. He picked the ring with a Becca in mind? What ring is Lauren wearing. Becca had to return the ring

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
"Becca had to return the ring"

The usual rule is you only have to return the ring if you are the one to break the engagement. That being said "why keep it" other than for its monetary value.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 1:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well the usual rules don't apply when you both signed a contract.

Harrison clearly doesn't know the meaning of realtime.

My wish is that Lauren watched tonight and breaks it off tomorrow night. Live, at least for east coast.

I got the feeling he wanted sympathy from her.

😟

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 4:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Becca has to return the ring. It doesn't matter if Arie broke it off with her - it is in the contract with Neil Lane - if the engagement is broken or "the happy couple" doesn't get married within two years the ring goes back. She doesn't get to keep an $80,000 ring (which surprised me that is the average cost of the Bachelor/Ette rings from Neil Lane).

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow that is an expensive ring!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Becca wore the ring at the beginning when she was interviewed at the lhappy couple” retreat. Set up, that’s what was unnecessary. When Arie was trying to redeem himself while Becca was clearly trying to process this. In front of cameras... she wasn’t wearing the ring.

Real time indeed. Not

Then Chris Harrison on GMA, he felt it necessary to show because fairy tales don’t always work “I know that for me”.

Omg. Is this about Harrison’s divorce?

But. The clincher for me. She’s filming the Bachelorette, so there you go.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I thought they showed Becca removing the ring?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It had nothing to do with Harrison's divorce. Arie turned this shit-fest of a season into ratings gold and, of course, production was going to capture it on film. Mike Fleiss dreams of stuff like this.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Harrison just rolls around in this like a puppy rolling in horse dung (yes, some dogs do that).